I thought you were a bit of a hero.
你太会说话了
That’s very nice of you.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
小时候我爸常带我去钓鱼
My dad used to take me fishing when I was little.
我们从未钓到鱼
We never caught any fish.
多年以来 我只以为他不擅长钓鱼
And for years, I just thought he was a bad fisherman.
然后 我发现其实另有原因 很简单的原因
And then, I realized it was something else. Something quite simple.
他不知道哪里有鱼
He didn’t know where the fish were.
而他不好意思问人
And he was too ashamed to ask.
他只是羞于发问而已
He was just ashamed.
羞愧不是一种健康的情绪
Shame is not a healthy condition.
你应该尝试忘掉它
You should try to forget about it.
多进去那里
Go in there more often.
不 不行的 那是我的工作
No, I can’t. It’s my job.
是啊 你负责撕影票
Yeah, you tear the tickets.
确保大家都坐在自己的座位上
Make sure they’re all in their seats.
但你从不进去
But you never go in.
你该偶尔看看电影的
You should watch once in a while.
是啊 坐在完全 不认识你的一堆人之中
Yeah, sit in the middle of a bunch of people who don’t know you…
他们从未见过你
who’ve never met you…
他们甚至看不见你
who can’t even see you.
那小小的一束光
That little beam of light…
能让你短暂逃离
is escape.
我有想你的
I’ve missed you.
来吧
Come on.
我们给你准备了一个小惊喜
We’ve got a little surprise for you.
欢迎回来 希拉里!
幸好你来了 因为我需要一点蛋糕!
Thank goodness you’re here because I need some of this cake!
喜互惠超♥市♥最顶级的!
Safeway’s finest!
那个
That one.
珍妮 我必须承认 这首歌♥已经深入我的脑海了
Janine, I’ve gotta admit. This song is growin’ on me.
是啊 很棒吧
Yeah, it’s good.
那是什么?
What’s that?
-你给我播放的 -曾经是一本杂♥志♥
-You played it for me. -Used to be a magazine.
你听到吗?
You hear that?
珍妮 能调小声量吗?
Janine, can you turn that down some?
那是什么声音?
What’s that noise?
哇!
Wow!
看看呐
Look at that.
别碰我们的工作!
Leave our jobs alone!
加油 光头党!
Come on, skinheads!
别碰我们的工作!
Leave our jobs alone!
有色皮肤的败类!离开我们的街道!
Colored scum! Off our streets!
好 对 把门锁上
Okay, right, lock the doors.
白人是对的!
White is right!
嘿 公主 你在干什么?伙计们 看看这是谁?
Hello, princess. What we doing? Look who it is, boys!
让我进去!
Let me in!
我的天!
Oh, my God!
你好啊 公主!
Hello, princess!
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪儿?
Where you fucking going?
来呀 你♥他♥妈♥的外国劳工!
Come on, you fuckin’ wog!
来啊 你们这群他妈的懦夫!
Come on then, you bunch of fucking cowards.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么?
What did you fuckin’ say?
看看你 自己什么也做不了
Look at you, you can’t do anything on your own.
我不是懦夫 你这他妈的黑鬼
I ain’t a coward, you fuckin’ spade!
发挥你的想象力吧 你♥他♥妈♥的懦夫!
Use your imagination, you fucking coward!
不要!快住手!
No! Stop it!
放开我!
Get off of me!
什么鬼?放开我!
What the fuck? Get the fuck off of me!
你会没事的
You’re going to be all right.
你很坚强的
You’re strong.
-怎么回事?-他被踢了
-What’s happened? -He’s had a kicking.
格拉斯哥昏迷指数跌至六 他刚刚昏迷了
GCS had dropped to six, and he just lost consciousness.
不好意思 请让一下!
Coming through. Excuse me, please!
呼吸每分钟35次
Respiration’s at 35 per minute.
请让开!
Move, please!
马上送他去急救
Let’s get him straight into resus.
你是亲属吗?
Are you next of kin?
不是 他是我的朋友 我们是同事
No, he’s my friend, I work with him.
只有亲属可以进来
Next of kin only past this point.
但他会没事吧?
But will he be all right?
如果你在这儿等候 我们会通知你
If you wanna wait here, we’ll let you know.
入口
现煮咖啡
对不起
Excuse me.
-你在等候斯蒂芬的消息吗?-是的
-Are you waiting for news of Stephen? -Yes.
他会没事的
He’s going to be all right.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
全身都是严重的淤伤
Badly bruised all over.
他掉了几颗牙齿
And he’s lost a couple of teeth…
但他醒过来了
but he’s conscious.
他想让你知道他没事了
And he wanted you to know that he was okay.
那是…
That’s…
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
是的
Yes.
那情况很糟糕
It’s a bad situation.
不管怎样 你该回家了 你一定是等了好几个小时
Anyway, you can go home now. You must’ve been waiting here for hours.
是啊 我去拿我的东西
Yeah. I’ll just get my things.
你就是和他一起去海滩的人吗?
Are you the one that he went to the beach with?
是的
Yes.
是的 我们确实曾去过海滩
Yes, we did go to the beach.
现在的时间是将近12点06分半
Now the time is almost six-and-a-half minutes past 12…
一号♥英国广播电台要关闭了
and BBC One is closing down.
所以 我们全体同仁
So, from all of us here…
我是亨利·布鲁克斯 祝大家晚安
this is Henry Brooks wishing you a very good night.
伊丽莎白女王医院 入口
我不得不说 我想念我们的小朋友
I have to say, I miss our young friend.
我都习惯了有人帮我做这些工作了
I was getting used to having someone to help me with all this.
你去看过他了吗?
You been to visit him?
几个礼拜前去过
Couple of weeks ago.
之后都没去?
Not since?
没有
No.
去看他吧
Go and see him.
不要逃避
Don’t run away.
我在那么做吗?
Is that what I’m doing?
好像是的
Seems like it.
你害怕什么 希拉里?
What’re you frightened of, Hilary?
我有个儿子
I’ve got a son.
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
他现在22岁了
He’s 22 now.
住在伦敦
Lives in London.
我从他八岁起就没见过他
I haven’t seen him since he was eight.
什么?
What?
他不想见我
Doesn’t want to see me.
我不怪他
I don’t blame him.
基本上 我逃跑了
Basically, I ran away.
为什么?
Why?
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
我忘了
I can’t remember.
嗨 我能去一号♥病房♥吗?
Hi. Can I go to ward one?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
裂了几根肋骨 所以笑的时候会疼
A couple of cracked ribs. So, it’s a bit sore when I laugh.
但是已经消肿了
But the swelling’s gone down.
我的视力还行 所以…
My eyesight’s okay. So…
真对不起 斯蒂芬 我不知道该说什么
I’m so sorry, Stephen. I don’t know what to say.
没什么好说的
There’s nothing to say.
这件事发生在我妈妈身上 也发生在我身上
It’s happened to my mum, it’s happened to me…
这可能会发生在我的孩子身上
it’ll probably happen to my children.
有时候我会想…
Sometimes I think…
这他妈的有什么意义?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!