Hilary, we’re asking you one last time.
请开门
Please, open the door.
我们可以进来吗?
May we come in?
你好 希拉里
Hello, Hilary.
看来事情又有点失控了
It looks like things have got a little bit out of hand again.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
你都收拾好了?
You’re all packed?
很好
That’s good.
好好睡几天 你会感觉好多了
A good few days’ sleep and you’ll be feeling much better.
我们在一楼给你准备了 一间很不错的房♥间
We’ve got a first floor room all nice and ready for you.
可以看到花♥园♥的景色
This one’s got a view of the garden.
还有两个女孩
And two girls.
在沙漠中嬉戏 跳进大海里
Romping through the desert, splashing into the ocean.
注意听卷轴结束的铃♥声♥
Listen for the reel end bell.
打开遮光器
Open the dowser.
第一个提示点来了
Here comes the first blob.
还有马达提示
And do motor cue.
经过水之后 我们进入沙子
After the water, we go on the sand.
第二个提示点来了
Here comes second blob.
加利福尼亚 我来了!
California, here I come!
开始!
Go!
行了!
Yes!
太棒了
Excellent.
现在 把那一卷拿下来 换上第三卷
Now, get that one off, lace up reel three.
别搞砸了
And don’t dick about.
欢迎来到格伦伯勒 阳光地带的中心 人口171000
斯蒂芬 你能清点库存吗?然后你可以提早下班
Stephen, can you do the inventory and then you can clock off early?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
太棒了
Great.
一百多名白人和有色人种青年 与警♥察♥展开了激烈的战斗
More than a hundred white and colored youths fought a pitched battle against the police.
有些人只有12岁 年龄最大的不超过20岁
Some were as young as 12, the oldest no more than 20.
冲突持续了八个小时
It lasted for eight hours.
最后…
And at the end of it…
默西塞德郡警长说 这是一次有计划的袭击
Merseyside’s chief constable said it was a planned attack.
他说 这是一个局
We were set up, he said.
最严重的骚乱发生在黎明之后
The worst of the rioting came just after dawn…
当时警♥察♥遭受了许多 石头 瓶子 铁棍的袭击
when police faced a hail of stones, bottles, iron bars…
这样的答案让我感觉很性感
I’m feeling very hot with answers like that.
听着 我给的答案是值得尊重的
And now, I gave a very respectable one.
一共是一镑十便士
That’d be one pound ten, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯蒂芬?
Stephen?
露比
Ruby.
哇 嗨
Wow. Hi.
嗨 我不知道你在这儿上班
Hi. I didn’t know you worked here.
是啊 已经五个月了
Yeah. Yeah. Five months now.
我还以为你要上大学
I thought you wanted to go to university.
是啊 我试过了 还在尝试
Yeah, well, I tried. Still trying.
我没在医院工作了 你妈妈也许告诉你了
I’m not at the hospital anymore. Your mum probably told you.
没有 她什么也没说
No, she didn’t say anything.
是工作时间的问题
It was the hours.
那些大清早的时间 真不知道他们是怎么做到的
Those early mornings. I don’t know how they do it.
是啊 我明白
Yeah, I know.
你现在在做什么?
So, what do you do now?
我暂时在前面的博乐酒吧上班
Well, for the time bein’ I’m working at that bar on the front. Boodles.
很好玩
It’s fun.
你该来玩玩 也许来喝一杯
You should pop in. Maybe have a drink.
好啊 也许会去的
Yeah. Might do that.
那么现在
And in the meantime…
请给我一盒麦丽素
a box of Maltesers, please.
好 当然可以
Right, yeah, of course.
20便士
Twenty P.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽情享受《阿叔有难》 非常棒
Enjoy Stir Crazy. It’s brilliant.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 再见啰?
See you soon, then?
好 再见
Yeah, see you soon.
没事
It’s fine.
像这样 好吗?
Like this. Okay?
行了
Did it.
那么 你打算怎么做?
So, what’re you gonna do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许留在这里 继续在帝国电影院工作
Maybe stay here, keep working at the Empire.
帮帮诺曼
Help Norman out.
谁?
Who?
放映师
The projectionist.
他很有趣
He is funny.
我很喜欢在那上面
And you know what? I like it up there…
只要能克服那个气味
once you get over the smell.
是啊 很酷啊 可以免费看电影
Yeah, that’s cool. All those movies for free.
你其实没法看到那些电影
Well, you don’t really get to watch any of them.
为什么?
Why not?
怎么了?
What is it?
没什么 我认识的一个人
Nothing. Someone I know.
你想打个招呼吗?
Do you want to say hello?
不 不用了
No, it’s fine.
你还好吗?
You okay?
斯蒂夫?
Stevie?
什么?
What?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
我确实感觉有点…
You know what? I do feel a bit…
我想我该回去打个招呼
I think I should go back and say hello.
好吧
Okay.
我会很快的
I’ll be quick.
希拉里
Hilary.
你好
Hello.
你怎么样?
How’re you?
我很好
I’m good.
那么 你回来了
So, you’re back.
是的
Yes.
又出来溜达了
Out and about again.
很好啊
That’s good.
很高兴见到你
It’s great to see you.
我们想念你
We’ve missed you.
我肯定那不是真的
I’m sure that’s not true.
你该过来跟大家打个招呼
You should drop by and say hello to everyone.
埃利斯先生离开了
Mr. Ellis has left.
他搬去布莱顿了
He moved to Brighton.
是的 尼尔告诉我了
Yes, Neil told me.
他给我打电♥话♥让我回去
He called me and asked me back.
哇 那太好了
Wow. That’s brilliant.
你好
Hello.
-嗨 -希拉里 这是露比
-Hi. -Hilary, this is Ruby.
露比 这是我的旧同事 希拉里
Ruby, this is Hilary who I know from work.
那么 希望很快见面?
So, hopefully, see you soon?

Yes.
《愤怒的公牛》
-谢谢你 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
希拉里?
Hilary?
希拉里?
Hilary?
希拉里 你没事吧?
Hilary, are you all right?
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
实话告诉我…
Tell me truthfully…
我让自己丢脸了吗?
did I humiliate myself?
什么?
What?
告诉我 有吗?
Tell me. Did I?
不 这并不丢脸
No. It wasn’t humiliating.
那只是…
It was just…
太激烈了
intense.
说实话
To be honest…
我认为你有点像个英雄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!