Yes, it’s true.
第一卷胶片顺利播放
Well, first reel’s goin’ off beautifully.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
说出真♥相♥
Telling the truth.
多么新颖的想法!
What a novel idea!
这不是真♥相♥
That’s not the truth.
我会告诉你真♥相♥
I’ll tell you the truth.
你是一个精神分♥裂♥症患者
You’re a schizophrenic.
你♥他♥妈♥是个疯子!
You’re a fucking nutter!
而你在这里工作的唯一原因
And the only reason you’re working here…
是因为我告诉社工说我会看好你
is because I told the social workers I’d keep an eye on you.
你是不能工作的
You’re unemployable.
如果你要找避孕套
If you want to find the condoms…
它们在他办公桌 左手边最上面的抽屉里
they are in the top left-hand drawer of his desk…
就在莫里薄荷糖旁边
next to the Murray Mints.
好 那么 我们该怎么办?
Right, so, what’re we gonna do?
埃利斯说他不想让她再去上班
Well, Ellis says he doesn’t want her back at work.
显然 她已经威胁要用高尔夫球杆 砸碎他所有的窗户
Apparently, she’d already threatened to smash all his windows with a golf club.
什么?这是真的吗?
What? Is that really true?
我认为那不是不可能的
I wouldn’t put it past her.
他给社会服务署打电♥话♥了
He’s called the social services.
他们也许会让她再次住院
They’ll probably take her back into hospital.
他怎么可以逃避责任?
Well, how come he gets away with it?
看起来太不公平了
It just seems so unfair.
听着 她在圣裘德医院也许会更好
Look, she’s probably better off in St. Jude’s.
她怎么能在精神病院过得更好?
How can she be better off in a mental hospital?
他们懂得怎样应对
They know how to deal with it.

No.
-你要干什么?-我要去看她
-What are you doing? -Well, I’m going to see her.
我不认为那是个好主意
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
我不知道你能帮到多少
I’m not sure how much help you can be.
我不能不管她
Well, I can’t just turn my back on her.
让她独自一个人面对
Leave her on her own.
我不能
I can’t.
希拉里!
Hilary!
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我担心你
I’m worried about you.
很感动 但我不需要你的关心
Well, that’s terribly sweet, but I don’t need your concern.
我以为你可能想要个伴儿 一个倾诉对象
I thought you might want company, someone to talk to.
我完全没事!
I’m absolutely fine!
天啊 你们到底怎么回事?
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?
好吧
All right, all right.
但我必须要说
But I just need to say this.
你在经历的是一种病
What you’re going through is a medical condition, it’s an illness.
我要确保你能明白这不是你的错
And I wanted to make sure that you understand that it’s not your fault.
你为了我去图书馆借了指南吗?
Did you take a guide book out of the library for me?
天啊
Oh, dear.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
你不必那么努力
You don’t have to try so hard.
给我倒杯酒吧
Just pour me a glass of wine.
然后他们说 不行 你不能进去 不允许你进去
And they said, No, you can’t go in there. You’re not allowed.
所以 我就像个乖女孩那样坐在那里 书包就放在脚下
So, I sat there like a good little girl with my schoolbag at my feet.
我等着
And I waited.
我父亲一踏进房♥间我就知道了
And I knew it as soon as my father stepped into the room…
我能闻到他们身上性♥交♥的气味
I could smell the sex on them.
那他妈的是陈腔滥调了
Such a fucking cliché!
和秘书搞在一起
Sex with the secretary.
我认为我妈早就知道了
I think my mother knew.
她不断地问我 但我什么也没说
She kept asking me but I told her nothing.
为什么不说?
Why not?
因为我对他很忠心 我也不知道为什么
Because I was loyal to him. I’ve no idea why.
然后她开始惩罚我
And then she started punishing me.
她把我父亲不再爱她这事怪在我身上
She blamed me for my father withdrawing his affections.
因为我是爸爸的宝贝女儿
Because I was daddy’s little girl.
当我第一次来月经时
And when I had my first period…
她把床单拿到早餐桌上
she brought the bedsheets to the breakfast table.
她说 看看你这宝贝女儿做了什么!
And said, Look what your precious little girl just did!
天啊
Jesus.
以前去学校时我都坐在车子后座
I used to sit in the back of the car on the way to school…
我会看着她的脖子后面
and I’d look at the back of her neck.
我会瞪着它 然后想
I’d just stare at it and think…
我只需要把双手绕着那里 用力挤压!
all I have to do is just put my hands round there and just squeeze!
看看你那小脸!
Look at your little face!
你认为我疯了 不是吗?
You think I’m mad, don’t you?
但我绝对是理智的
But I am absolutely sane.
这都是我计划好的
This has all been planned.
我一直就在静待着 等着他们
I’ve been lying in wait for them all this time.
这些人 所有的这些男人
All these people, all these men…
他们都会有报应的 你就等着瞧吧!
they will have their comeuppance, just you see!
你的好日子到头了 唐纳德·埃利斯先生!
You have had your day, Mr. Donald Ellis!
雷蒙德·帕滕登教授
Professor Raymond Pattenden…
你怎么可以给我那么低的分数 你这腐♥败♥的混♥蛋♥!
how dare you give me a low second, you corrupt little shit!
伊恩·莱德医生 你是个他妈的骗子!
Dr. Ian Laird, you are a fucking fraud!
我会向全国最高级的 医疗单位举报你!
And I shall report you to the highest medical authority in the land!
你完了!我会让你完蛋!
You are finished! I will finish you!
因为我是唯一一个知道真♥相♥的人 你明白吗?
Because I’m the only one who knows the truth, do you understand me?
我是唯一一个!
I’m the only one!
喂?斯莫尔小姐吗?
Hello? Miss Small?
快 把灯关掉
Quick, turn the lights off.
别说话 别出声
Don’t speak. Don’t make a sound.
斯莫尔小姐?肯特警局的 布拉马警员又来找你了
Miss Small? It’s Constable Bramah from the Kent Police again.
我们带着社会服务署的人员
We’ve got social services with us.
你能让我们进去吗?
Could you let us in, please?
别管他们 混♥蛋♥
Just ignore them. Bastards.
斯莫尔小姐?
Miss Small?
我们收到大楼里其他租户的 进一步投诉
We’ve received further complaints from other tenants in the building…
关于大声播放音乐和扰民的问题
about loud music and a general disturbance.
七号♥公♥寓♥的范·戴克太太也举报说
There’s also reports from Mrs. Van Dyck in Flat Seven…
你对她做出了非常严重的 口头和人身威胁
that you’ve made several very serious verbal and physical threats towards her.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
我需要请你打开这扇门
I’m gonna need you to open this door, please.
就别出声 他们会离开的
Just stay quiet. They’ll go away.
斯莫尔小姐?
Miss Small?
希拉里?
Hilary?
我是肯特社会服务署的露丝玛丽·贝斯
It’s Rosemary Bates here, Kent Social Services.
我们之前见过的
We’ve met before.
希拉里 我可以进来吗?
Hilary, could I come in, please?
马上走吧
Go now.
从后面离开
Out the back.
什么?
What?
离开 现在
Leave. Now.
消防通道
The fire escape.
为什么 希拉里?
Why, Hilary?
我只想帮忙
I just wanna help.
你还不明白 对吗?我不要你♥他♥妈♥的帮忙!
You don’t get it, do you? I don’t want your fucking help!
我不是你的病人
I am not your patient.
我不是要解决的问题
I am not some problem to be solved.
希拉里 恐怕如果你不开门
Hilary, I’m afraid if you don’t open the door…
我们将不得不强制进入
we are going to have to force entry.
快走
Go now.
你听明白了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
明白了吗?
Do I?
明白了
Yes.
很好
Good.
那就滚吧
Then fuck off.
该死
Shit.
希拉里 请开门
Hilary, please open the door.
哦 该死的!
Oh, for goodness sake!
进去那里把门关上
Just go in there and close the door.
希拉里 请开门
Hilary, please open the door.
希拉里 我们最后一次要求你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!