对不起
Sorry.
二号♥厅 请上楼 祝观赏愉快
Screen Two. Go on upstairs. Enjoy the film.
你好
Hello.
我想我们的小朋友会想要人看望
I think our little friend might need a visit.
会让它开心一点
It’ll cheer him up.
快好了
Nearly ready.
把窗打开
Open the window.
看看呐
Look at that.
完好如新
Good as new.
太棒了
Amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
是时候道别了
Time to say goodbye.
再见
Bye.
它走了
There he goes.
能飞多好啊
To be able to fly.
是啊
Yeah.
原本来自特立尼达
Trinidad, originally.
他们在1960年代把我妈送过来这里 培训为护士
They brought my mum over in the ’60s to train as a nurse.
很显然的 他们需要更多工人
Apparently, they needed more workers.
帮助重建祖国 发大财
Help rebuild the mother country, make your fortune.
她还在这里 还是一名护士
She’s still here, still a nurse.
所以你才懂得做鸽子的夹板
That explains the pigeon splint.
瞒不了你
You got me.
我还以为你是救世主呢
And here was me thinking you were Jesus.
你♥爸♥呢?
What about your dad?
他是一名巴士司机
He was a bus driver.
但他多年前离开了
But he left years ago.
去哪了?
Where to?
不知道
I dunno.
天啊 你感觉怎样?
Gosh. How did you feel?
没事
Fine.
一直都只是我和妈妈相依为命
It’s always been just me and my mum.
她是最棒的
She’s the best.
我真希望我也能那么说我妈
Wish I could say the same for mine.
那个…
Was that… you know?
还好吧?
Was it okay?

Yeah.
好极了
It was more than okay.
该死
Shit.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
埃利斯20分钟前离开了 他说你会顶替他
Ellis left 20 minutes ago, he said you were covering.
很抱歉 尼尔
I’m so sorry, Neil.
我不得不让他们都在外面等
I’ve had to keep them all waiting outside!
斯蒂芬呢?
And where’s Stephen?
我不知道 他不在吗?
I don’t know. Is he not here?
对不起!
Sorry!
真对不起!非常感谢
So sorry! Thank you very much.
抱歉让你们久等了 谢谢
Sorry to keep you. Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你好 抱歉让你久等了
Hello, there. Sorry to keep you.
祝观赏愉快
Enjoy the film.
先生 很抱歉
I’m so sorry, sir.
你必须在外面吃完 不能带进去
You have to finish those out here, you can’t bring them in.
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为这是规定
Because those are the rules.
这是我的早餐
It’s my breakfast.
我知道 但在开映之前你还有几分钟
I know, but you’ve got a couple of minutes before the film starts.
我会错过预告片
I’ll miss the comin’ attractions.
这由你来决定了
Well, it’s up to you.
你♥他♥妈♥的是认真的吗?
Are you fuckin’ serious?
是的
Yes.
你要看着我被发号♥施令吗?被这个…
Are you gonna stand there and let me be bossed around by this…?
被这个…
By this…
什么?
what?
被这个什么?
By this what?
好了 库帕先生
Okay, now, Mr. Cooper.
你没剩下多少薯条了 你看
You haven’t got many chips left, look.
你可以吃几条 然后把其余的交给我
You could eat a few and then give the rest to me.
我喜欢薯条
I like a chip.
满意了吗?
Happy now?
非常抱歉
So sorry.
抱歉 斯蒂芬 他总是很难搞
Sorry, Stephen, he’s always a bit of a handful.
他是个混球
He’s a dickhead.
你没事吧?
You okay?
斯蒂芬?
Stephen? Stephen?
斯蒂芬?
Stephen?
这样走出去是没意义的
It’s no point walking out.
当然有意义
There’s every fuckin’ point.
他只是个生气的人
He’s just an angry man.
他总是对什么东西生气
He’s always angry about something.
听着 希拉里 我知道你想帮忙 但你只是让事情更糟糕而已
Look, Hilary, I know you’re trying to help, but you’re just makin’ it worse.
我怎么让事情更糟糕?
How am I making it worse?
你假装它不存在
By pretending it isn’t there.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I really don’t know what you’re talking about.
好吧 这样说吧
All right, put it this way.
他不只是生气而已 对吧?
He’s not just angry, is he?
应该是他离开才对
And he should be the one to leave.
不是我
Not me.
你说得完全正确 斯蒂芬 很对不起
You’re absolutely right, Stephen. I’m sorry.
真的
Really.
好吧 这可能是要展现 我最大才华的时刻了
Okay, this might be the moment to demonstrate my greatest talent.
这事经常发生吗?
Does it happen a lot?
是啊 比以前更频繁了
Yeah, more than it used to.
特别是过去几个月以来
Especially the last few months.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊
Well, yeah.
到处都发生这样的事情 不是吗?
It’s everywhere, isn’t it?
是这样吗?
Is it?
是的
Yes, it is.
布里克斯顿发生的那些事
All that stuff in Brixton.
还有光头党
And the skinheads.
还有撒切尔
And Thatcher.
还有新十字站的那些孩子们
And those kids in New Cross.
新十字站怎么了?
What was New Cross?
几个礼拜前 在一个女孩的 16岁生日派对上
Couple of weeks ago, at this girl’s 16th birthday party…
有人纵火了
someone started a fire.
没有人去救他们
No one came for them.
希拉里 你该看看报纸
You should read the newspapers, Hilary.
这是不会消失的
It’s not goin’ away.
我说过的 该握住侧面
Told you, you need to hold it sideways.
对 不错嘛
Yeah, not bad.
还需要多练习 看好了 好吗?
Still some training needed. Look, watch this. Okay?
我说谎了 我扔得很烂
I lied. I’m shit at it.
吻我
Kiss me.
没人在看
No one’s looking.
胶片运输服务
每次搬四个胶卷筒 它们可不轻
Four canisters at a time, ’cause they’re not light.
搬运时要小心
And lift ’em carefully.
这是贵重货物
Precious cargo.
把它们放在这儿
Put ’em down there.
-喝茶吗?-好的
-Tea? -Please.
要进去可以进
You can go in if you want.
这些是我的宝贝
These are my babies.
两部18型凯丽放映机
Pair of model 18 Kalees.
我没想到它们那么大
I had no idea they’d be so big.
它就该这么大
Well, that’s just as it should be.
你不想让人知道
You don’t want people to know.
他们应该只看到一束光
They should just see a beam of light.
但在这后面…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!