为1981年干杯
Here’s to 1981.
天啊 真好喝
God, lovely stuff, that.
格兰菲迪
Glenfiddich.
有什么新年愿望吗?
So, any New Year’s resolutions?
没有
No, not really.
也许会尝试吃得好一点吧
Try to eat a bit better, maybe.
-我在想也许我会… -我想扩建一下这地方
-I was thinking perhaps I’d… -I’d like to expand this place a bit.
让它出名
Put it on the map.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
Can I let you in on a secret?
-你不能告诉任何人 -什么?
-You mustn’t tell anyone. -What?
看来我们可许会得到 一场隆重的南岸首映会
It looks like we might be getting a big South Coast premiere.
市长 议员…
Mayor, councilors…
《先驱报》 诸如此类
Herald, the lot.
天啊
Gosh.
-那真的太棒了 -我知道
-Well, that would be wonderful. -I know.
那部电影叫《烈火战车》
Chariots of Fire. That’s the film.
要么是我们 要么是欧点电影院 但他们不想要连锁电影院
It was between us and the Odeon, but they didn’t want a circuit cinema.
所以 看来我们有优势
So, it looks like we’ve got the nod.
所以我们得把这地方弄好一点
So, we’ll have to spruce the place up a bit.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
也许振奋人心的新篇章就始于此
Might be the beginning of an exciting new chapter.
天啊
Jesus!
谁呀?
Hello?
是我 斯蒂芬
It’s me, Stephen.
进来吧
Come in.
我正要离开
I was just leaving.
我想为之前的事道歉
I wanted to apologize for earlier.
真的没事 很抱歉我吼得那么大声
Really, it’s fine. I’m sorry I shouted.
你为什么不和珍妮一起去?
Why didn’t you go with Janine?
我去了一会儿
I did, for a bit.
但我不认识她的朋友 而且人们都在盯着 所以…
But I don’t know any of her mates, and people, you know, staring. So…
感觉被人盯着真糟糕
How awful to feel watched.
是啊 有时候会那样
Yeah, sometimes.
不管怎样 我以为你会想要个伴儿
Anyway, I thought you might want company.
在屋顶上
On the roof.
哦 我几乎忘记了
Oh, I’d almost forgotten about that.
好啊 那也不错呀
Yeah, okay. Why not?
哇 这太棒了
Wow. This is so cool.
看看那个
Look at that.
如果我有望远镜的话 我几乎能看到我妈
If I had some binoculars I could almost see my mum.
你就住那儿吗?
Is that where you live?
是啊
Yeah.
新年前夜你都会上来这里吗?
Do you always come up here on New Year’s Eve?
近几年是的
Last couple of years.
可以理解
I don’t blame you.
给 这虽然不是酩悦香槟 但它比泰泽气泡酒好喝
Here. Not exactly Moët, but it’s better than Tizer.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉只有我们俩
I’m sorry it’s just us.
不 这样很好
No, this is nice.
反正我也不是很喜欢过新年前夜
I’m not really a fan of New Year’s Eve, anyway.
去年我吐在新鞋子上了
Last year, I puked on my new shoes.
不是吧!它们怎样了?
Oh, no! What happened to them?
没把它们扔了
They survived.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
来吧!干了它!
Come on! Get it down ya!
不 不行的 我已经喝太多了
Oh, no. I shouldn’t. I’ve had too much already.
真的吗?什么时候?
Really? When?
来吧
Come on.
你到底是真女人还是弱女子?
What are you, a woman or a wouse?
什么意思?
What’s that?
《朝九晚五》
9 to 5.
你懂的 我们在放映的那部电影 《朝九晚五》
You know, 9 to 5, the film we’re showing.
说真的 希拉里 你老实得像是在银行工作呢
Honestly, anyone would think you worked in a bank, Hilary.
你怎么不溜进去看电影?
Why don’t you sneak in and watch?
不 那是给客人看的
Oh, no, no, that’s for the customers.
而且前台那么忙 工作一直都做不完
And it gets so busy out front, there’s always so much to do.
天啊 听我说的 我太无趣了
Oh, God, listen to me, I’m so boring.
说真的
Honestly.
听听
Oh, listen.
敲吧 野外的铃♥声♥ 传到旷野的天空
Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky…
漂浮的云朵和寒冷的光
the flying cloud and the frosty light.
一年在夜幕中飞逝
The year is dying in the night.
敲吧 野外的铃♥声♥ 让他逝去
Ring out, wild bells, and let him die.
很不错
Nice.
丁尼生
Tennyson.
十 九
Ten, nine.

Eight.
七 六
Seven, six…
五 四
five, four…
三 二 一!
three, two, one!
-新年快乐!-新年快乐!
-Happy New Year! -Happy New Year!
该死
Shit.
希拉里 不要紧的!
Hilary, it’s all right!
旱冰迪斯科
为什么不行?
Why not?
因为那没意义
Because it’s pointless.
第一次申请时他们拒绝我了
They turned me down the first time.
学什么呢?
To study what?
建筑学
Architecture.
那会很棒的!
Oh, that would be wonderful!
是啊
Yeah.
你必须再试一次
You have to try again.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你不能就这样放弃
Well, you can’t just give up.
斯蒂芬?
Stephen?
别让他们告诉你 你能做什么或不能做什么
Don’t let them tell you what you can or can’t do.
没有人会给你你想要的生活
No one’s gonna give you the life you want.
你必须自己去争取
You have to go out and get it.
你不能留在这里
You can’t stay here.
好吧
All right.
达令 试用品
哎!
Oi!
哎!你从哪来的?
Oi! Where you from?
小子 你要去哪?
Where you goin’, son?
你来的地方有那他妈的香蕉吧?
Well, they have fuckin’ bananas where you come from, did they?
你怎么不滚回家去?
Why don’t you fuck off back home where you came from, yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥的猴子
You fuckin’ chimp.
是啊 回家吧 他妈的黑鬼
Yeah, go home, fuckin’ coon.
我们这里不欢迎外国劳工
We don’t like wogs ’round here.
抢走我们的工作
Taking our jobs.
走吧 滚开!
Go, then. Fuck off!
回家吧 他妈的黑鬼
Go home, fucking coon.
我几个月前告诉管理层了
I told management months ago.
两个观众席都应该有禁烟规定
There should be a no-smoking rule in both auditoria.
吸烟会影响观赏体验
Smoke compromises the viewing experience.
破坏投影图像 还会把银幕弄脏
Ruins the projected image, and it stains the screen.
简单的常识而已
Simple common sense.
我想说的是…
All I’m saying is…
要做这一行 你得有基本的光学和
you need a basic understanding of optical and mechanical principles…
机械原理知识
to be in this game.
就像我一直对埃利斯说的 任何人都可以买♥♥票
Like I keep telling Ellis, any old numpty could sell tickets.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 埃利斯先生
Morning, Mr. Ellis.
早上好 诺曼 大家早上好
Morning, Norman. Morning, all.
-希拉里 你能进来一下吗?-不能
-Hilary, can you pop in for a minute? -Nope.
-你说什么?-我不能
-I’m sorry? -No, I can’t.
我赶时间 我得去开门了
I’m running late. I need to open up.
随便你
Suit yourself.
我本打算让你上夜班
I was going to ask you to work late tonight.
我和布莲达有约
Brenda and I have an engagement.
我得在五点前离开
So, I’ll need to be gone by 5:00.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!