还有20分钟
Twenty minutes.
那上面有什么?
What’s up there?
公众人士不能上去
Public aren’t allowed.
我可以看看吗?
Can I have a look?
-我不确定 -让我看看吧
-I’m not sure. -Go on.
拜托
Please.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这完全是另一家电影院
It’s a whole other cinema.
以前一共有四个银幕
Used to be four screens.
三号♥银幕
Screen Three.
四号♥银幕
Screen Four.
最好的留到最后
Best for last.

Wow.
真漂亮的地方啊
What a place.
它以前真的很漂亮
It really was beautiful.
现在仍然漂亮
It still is.
仿佛来到了另一个世界
Another world.
看看这小家伙
Look at this little fellow.
没事的
It’s all right.
没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
我想它的翅膀断了
I think he’s broken his wing.
它需要帮助
He needs a bit of help.
我认为它并不喜欢
I don’t think he likes it.
没事的 它没事
It’s okay, he’s fine.
不是吗?
Aren’t you?
来 抱着它
Here, hold him.
哦 不行 我不喜欢鸟
Oh, no, no. I don’t like birds.
哦 拜托 你看
Oh, come on. Look.
来吧
Come on.
就这样
Go like this.
行了
There you go.
它很喜欢
He loves it.
你看 它比较喜欢你
Look, he prefers you.
现在…
Now…
你在干什么?
What’re you doing?
小把戏
Special trick.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
抱着它别动
Hold him still.

Yes.
好孩子
Good boy.
你现在可以把它放下来了
You can put him down now.
它需要大小便时怎么办?
What happens when he needs the loo?
横九
Nine across.
五个字母
Five letters.
《荒原》中某句诗的第一个词
Word that starts a Waste Land.
四月
April.
-早上好 希尔 -早上好
-Morning, Hils. -Morning.
诺曼
Norman.
准备好今晚的服装了?
Got your glad rags for tonight?
是的 我带了过来 准备稍后用
Yes. And I brought those in for later.
太好了
Ooh, I say!
我们可以去蒂沃利路的朦胧夜♥总♥会♥ 如果我们能进去的话
So, we could go down Misty’s off Tivoli Road, if we can get in.
-或那个在丽都的哈迪斯俱乐部 -哈喽
-Or that club, Hades, at the Lido… -Hello.
那里有个不错的唱片骑师
…has got a good DJ.
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, maybe, yeah.
那是什么?
What’s all that?
那是我的小檐帽
It’s my stingy brim.
那是我今晚的三钮战服
My three-button tonic for tonight.
没想到你竟然是个粗鲁小子
Didn’t have you down as a Rude Boy.
你到底在说什么?
What you goin’ on about?
粗鲁小子 知道吗?二元斯卡
Rude boy, you know? Two Tone.
-什么卡?-二元斯卡
-Who-tone? -Two Tone.
传奇乐队 精选乐队 节奏乐队
The Specials, The Selecter, The Beat.
我完全听不懂你说什么
I don’t understand a single word you’re sayin’.
有点像雷鬼音乐 但属于舞蹈音乐
It is a bit like reggae, but dance music.
就像快版的雷鬼
It’s like fast reggae.
我一直想要那样的东西
Always fancied one of these.
对 有点雷鬼的斯卡 还有点朋克元素
Yeah, you’ve got the reggae ska side, and then you’ve got the punk side.
就像黑人和白人的音乐混合版
You know, Black and white together. It’s a melting pot.
我的天啊
God help us.
你呢 希拉里?
What about you, Hilary?
来和我们一起跳舞吗?
Gonna come dance with us?
不了 我不大喜欢跳舞
Oh, no, I shouldn’t think so. It’s not really my thing.
迪斯科舞厅 太可怕了
Discotheques. Bloody nightmare.
你有什么节目?
So, what’re you gonna do?
不知道啊 我想可能会 爬上屋顶去看烟花
I dunno, I thought I might go onto the roof, watch the fireworks.
不错
Nice.
你们的伙伴呢?
Where’s all your mates, anyway?
都滚去上大学了
Buggered off to college.
我也会去那里的
Ah, that’s where I’m goin’.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
好吧 那我们走了
Well, off we go, then.
又一天结束了 又赚了四镑半
Another day, another four pounds fifty.
我的天
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
他太有魅力了
He is such a much of a hunk.
那应该是十之八♥九♥了吧
Now that is on the cards.
楼上的一号♥厅 祝观赏愉快
Screen One, top of the stairs. Enjoy.
楼上 一号♥厅 好吗?
Upstairs, Screen One. Okay?
谢谢你 祝观赏愉快
Thank you. Enjoy the film.
我很期待
I’m looking forward to it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
八点的电影开映了
That’s the 8 o’clock up and runnin’.
你几点下班?
So, what time are you clocking off?
票根呢?
Where are the ticket stubs?
我交给珍妮了
I gave ’em to Janine.
珍妮在哪?
Where’s Janine?
该死 我想她提早下班了
Shit. I think she went early.
我只吩咐了你做一件事 就一件事
You had one thing I asked you to do. One thing.
-我知道 但我还以为我可以… -这是完全不能接受的!
-Yeah, I know, but I thought that I could… -It’s completely unacceptable!
-好吧 你没必要… -太不专业了!
-All right, there’s no need to… -It’s unprofessional!
模仿客人…
Impersonating the customers…
在他们背后取笑他们!
laughing behind their backs!
人们来这里是为了寻求娱乐 不是来被嘲笑的!
People come here for a nice time, not to be laughed at!
对 你说得对
Yeah, you’re right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
很好
Good.
别嘲笑别人
Just don’t laugh at people.
希拉里 稍后等你做完手上的事
Hilary, when you’re done later…
进来办公室喝一杯怎样?
why don’t you pop into the office for a quick drink?
-哦 我不知道 -来吧
-Oh, I don’t know. -No, come on.
几分钟就好 为新年干一杯
Just for a few minutes. Toast the new year.
好吧 那也好
All right. That would be nice.
没邀请我 我懂的
No invite for me, I see.
我不能
I can’t.

Stop.
为什么?
Why?
这会伤害谁?
Who’s this hurting?
一个是你太太
Well, your wife, for one.
她不知道
She has no idea.
不代表这是对的
Doesn’t mean it’s right.
布莲达已经不再懂我
Brenda doesn’t know me anymore.
我们自夏天以来就分房♥睡了
We’ve been sleeping in different rooms since the summer.
她甚至不给我泡茶了
She won’t even make me a cup of tea.
你是最好的人
You’re the most wonderful person.
你很帮得上忙
You’re so helpful.
我感觉
I feel such…
很想亲近你
tenderness towards you.
你的臀部手感真棒
Your arse feels so good in my hands.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!