what’s the fucking point?
来 我给你带了点东西
Here. I got you something.
刚出的 我想你会喜欢
It just came out. I thought you might like it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
店里那小伙子看我的眼光怪怪的
The chap in the shop gave me a funny look.
但是我想 我看起来不像个粗鲁女孩
But then, I suppose, I don’t look much like a Rude Girl.
对不起
Sorry.
你太好了
That’s so nice of you.
之前我并不了解 这到底有什么特别之处
I didn’t really get what was so special about it all before.
但是 黑人孩子和白人孩子聚在一起
But, Black kids and white kids meeting up together…
让这一切变得正常
makes it all normal.
是啊
Yeah.
音乐也很不错
Good music, too.
你好
Hello.
没事 你不必离开 我只是来做最后一轮的检查
It’s okay, you don’t need to leave. I’m just doing last check-ups.
不 我该走了 我有事 而且时间不早了
No, I should go. I’ve got stuff to do, and it’s getting late.
我不想妨碍你
I don’t want to be a bother.
那么 再见啰
Bye, then.
再见 希拉里
Bye, Hilary.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for coming.
再见
Bye.
希拉里
Hilary.
听着 希拉里…
Look, Hilary…
我不知道你们俩之间怎么回事
I don’t know what’s gone on between you two…
也不想知道
and I don’t really want to.
但你该知道他一直在问起你
But you should know that he was askin’ after you.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你让他感到快乐
You cheer him up.
所以
So…
请去海边的帝国电影院
Empire Cinema on the front, please.
给我看一部电影
Show me a film.
什么?
What?
给我看一部电影
Show me a film.
我想看一部电影
I want to see a film.
什么电影?
What film?
任何电影
Any film.
你选
You choose.
《宝贵逼人来》
我明白了
I see.
那是一个很小的房♥间
That’s a very small room.
是的 先生 我想这是真的
Yes, sir. I guess that’s true.
屋子里最小的房♥间
Smallest room in the house.
是的 我想这是真的
Yes, I guess that’s true.
我在这里感觉很好
I feel very good in here.
那是氧气
That’s the oxygen.
只要根不被切断…
As long as the roots are not severed…
就没问题
all is well.
花♥园♥里一切都会很好
And all will be well in the garden.
白兰度 斯坦利
朱莉·克里斯蒂 汤姆·康特奈
我相信我天生就是个演员 劳伦斯·奥利维尔
生活
Life…
是一种心态
is a state of mind.
太棒了 我迫不及待想再看一遍
It was just wonderful. I can’t wait to see it again.
是啊
Yeah.
彼得·塞勒斯最好笑了
Peter Sellers is the funniest.
你该看他演《乌龙帮办再显神通》
You should see him in Return of the Pink Panther.
我不知道银行被抢劫了
I did not know the bank was being robbed.
-真好笑 -我都等不及了
-Hilarious. -I can’t wait.
还有很多
And there are so many others.
我需要你给我列个清单
I’m gonna need you to make me a list.
当然…
Of course…
听着…
Look…
我在想 我们可以把它定为每周活动 午夜电影
I was thinking we could make it a weekly thing, midnight screenings.
-我相信我们可以说服诺曼… -我被大学录取了
-I’m sure we could persuade Norman… -I’ve got a place at college.
我要去上大学
I’m going to college.
我两周前收到信
I got a letter two weeks ago.
有一个名额
A place opened up.
真好!哪里的大学?
Well, that’s wonderful! Where?
布里斯托尔
Bristol.
建筑学
Architecture.
你成功了
You did it.
你让我不要放弃的
You told me not to give up.
斯蒂芬 恭喜你
Well, Stephen, congratulations.
你应得的
You deserve it.
你几时离开?
When are you leaving?
明天
Tomorrow.

Ah.
买♥♥了什么?
What did you get?
新鞋子
New shoes.
还有上课用的书
And those books for the course.
很好
That’s great.
你告诉她了吗?
Did you tell her?
说了
Yeah.
她还好吗?
Was she okay?
还好
Yeah.

No.
我不知道
I don’t know.

Well…
只要你是友善的表达就行
As long as you were kind.
露比会过来吃饭给你践行
Now, Ruby is comin’ for your goodbye dinner.
我们要给她弄点什么吃的?
What are we gonna make her?

No, no, no.
别打破那些杯子 斯蒂夫 那些可是好东西
Don’t break the glass, Stevie. Those are the good ones.
好吧 妈妈 冷静点
All right, Mum. Calm down.
我明天就走了
I’ll be gone tomorrow.
所以 敬未来一杯
So here’s to the future.
敬好音乐
And to good music.
敬再次振作起来
And to getting back up.
敬理查德·普赖尔和约翰·贝鲁西
And here’s to Richard Pryor and John Belushi…
还有玛氏巧克力棒
and Mars Bars…
还有沙堡
and sandcastles…
还有我新的麂皮鞋
and my new suede shoes.
敬离开这里
And here’s to going away.
也敬回家
And coming home.
现在我得去尿尿了
And now I need to pee.
天啊 穆雷太太
God, Mrs. Murray.
他变了好多
He’s so different from before.
我想那是因为他体验了生活
He’s lived a little bit of life, I think.
体验了一些生活
A little bit of life.

Here.
稍后再看
Read it later.
谢谢 希拉里
Thanks, Hilary.
你会有一段美好的时光
You’re going to have a wonderful time.
但我会想你的
But I am going to miss you.
是啊
Yeah.
我也会想你的
I’ll miss you, too.
好了 走吧
Okay. Off you go.

Okay.
那么 也许放假时见吧
So, I’ll see you in the holidays maybe.
好 那也好
Yeah. That’d be lovely.
好吧
Okay…
再见
Bye.
斯蒂芬!
Stephen!
《高窗》
菲利普·拉金
读我
《树木》
树上的叶子逐渐丰盈
The trees are coming into leaf…
就像将要说出口的话一样
like something almost being said.
新生的花蕾松弛后散开
The recent buds relax and spread.
这浓厚的绿色是一种悲哀
Their greenness is a kind of grief.
是它们会重生 而我们却会老去?
Is it that they are born again and we grow old?
不 它们也会死亡
No, they die, too.
它们年复一年的把戏看似新生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!