但说到冒着生命危险…
but when it came to risking life and limb…
制♥作♥组有一支训练有素的特技人员队伍
the production now had a team of trained stunt professionals.
贾巴的船上行刑的那场戏…
For the execution scene on Jabba’s barge…
特技演员需要坠入迄今为止最贪婪的怪物-沙拉克
stunt performers dropped in on the most ravenous monster yet–the Sarlacc.
开拍
Action.
并不是按电影中那样 我是第一个下船…
It wasn’t edited that way, but I was the first guy to come off the skiff…
坠入坑的人
into the pit
我得确保它能起作用 每个人都没事
I had to make sure it would work and everybody would be all right.
有很多沙子压在我身上
I had a lot of sand coming on top of me.
但我需要对他们说 如果你们进去…
But I was able to say to the guys, if you go in…
闭上你的眼睛 闭上你的嘴 对吧?
shut your eyes, keep your mouths closed, right?
把棉花塞进鼻子里 否则你鼻子会进沙子的
Put some cotton up your nose, otherwise you’ll be sniffing up sand.
三个人一个接一个地进去了
Three people went in one after the other.
一个人进去 把他救出来 另一个人进去 再把他救出来
One went in, they pulled him out. The other went in, they pulled him out.
下面发生了什么…
What was happening down below…
老实说 它本身就是一部喜剧电影
is a comedy film of its own, quite honestly.
但这些都是公众看不到的
But these are the things the public don’t see.
楚伊 你被击中了? 伤在哪里
Chewie, you’re hit? Where is it?
场景33 第1次
33, take one.
波巴•费特?
Boba Fett?
在哪里?
Where?
我和汉•索罗一起挂在绳子上 他想救我…
I was hanging on a rope with Han Solo, and he was trying to save me…
其中一个哑炮正好打在我脚趾上
and one of the squibs went right through my toe.
我对汉大喊:”停下 停下!” 他忙着演戏
I’m screaming to Han, ”Stop, stop!” He’s so busy acting.
我很疼 他突然意识到我受伤了
I’m in pain, and all of a sudden he realized that I got hurt.
等等! 你不是看不见吗!
Wait! I thought you were blind!
我现在视力好多了 别动
I can see a lot better. Don’t move.
再瞄高点!
A little higher!
哈里森 真的 他是那种非常紧张的演员
Harrison, really, he’s one of those actors that’s very intense.
楚伊 拉我们上去
Chewie, pull us up.
他对自己的工作很投入
He really gets into what he’s doing.
所以他真的很投入
So he was really into it.
对于凯莉•费雪来说 这次扮演莱娅…
For Carrie Fisher, getting into the role of Leia this time…
意味着要穿上一件暴露的女奴服装
meant fitting into a skimpy slave-girl costume.
我得杀了赫特人贾巴…
I got to kill Jabba the Hutt…
但我还是更担心如何锻炼
but I was still much more concerned about the slave-girl outfit…
能穿上露背服装好看点
and what I was gonna do about exercise.
场景31-C 第2次 主和副摄影
31 -C, take two. A and B cameras.
挥动你的手臂 拍摄!
Wave your arm around. Action!
乔治•卢卡斯说:”正面进攻贾巴…
Then George Lucas said, ”Instead of attacking Jabba from the front…
让他生气 打他…
and getting angry with him and whacking him…
我要凯莉跳到他背上”
I want Carrie tojump on his back. ”
她穿着高跟鞋…
She’s got high-heel shoes on…
碰巧控制尾部的人在里面 只被泡沫橡胶包裹
and it happened that my little fellow inside–it was only foam rubber–
高跟鞋直接撞到他的头部
it went right into his head.
他尖叫得要命 所以我们不得不停下来
He screamed his head off, so we had to stop. Cut.
好吧 保持住
All right. Hold it.
再次拍摄之前 我在他的头部盖上了一块坚硬的楔子…
Before they could do the shot again, I had to build a firm bit over his head…
这样她就能踩上去了
so she could get up there.
第3次 主和副摄影
Take three, pickup. A and B camera.
后面清场 走了 好的 开拍!
Background, go. -Okay, and action!
这让我松了一口气
That was a great relief.
它是个令人讨厌的…嘴角有孟的东西
He was an unpleasant… thing with mong in the corner of the mouth.
我一直不喜欢那样
I never really liked that.
走吧 别忘了机器人 -我们上路了
Let’s go. Don’t forget the droids. -We’re on our way.
对于经验丰富的演员来说…
For the veteran cast members…
给角色带来一些新鲜的元素往往是困难的
bringing something fresh to their characters was often diffiicult.
不要动
Don’t move.
我爱你 -我知道
I love you. -I know.
站起来
Stand up.
片场的另一个挑战…
Another challenge on the set…
理查德•马昆德在特效方面相对缺乏经验
was Richard Marquand’s relative inexperience with special effects.
这是件很难的事情 你知道…
It’s a diffiicult thing to do, you know…
一方面是特效…
work on the one hand with the special effects…
另一方面 还有演员的故事线…
and on the other hand, with a story line with actors…
让这两件事结合起来
and making those two things marry.
最终我才意识到…
I hadn’t realized that, ultimately…
不如自己上手更容易一些
it was probably easier for me to do these things than to farm them out.
因为这部电影比上一部还要复杂…
Because it was even more complex than the last one…
我真的不得不每天都在片场…
I really did have to end up being there every day on the set…
和理查德密切合作 拍摄第二组
and working very closely with Richard and shooting second unit.
工作真的比我想象的要多
There was really more work than I thought it was going to be.
在卢卡斯的监督下…
Under Lucas’s supervision…
生产转移到北加州的红杉林
the production moved to the redwood forests of Northern California.
副摄影
B camera.
在那里 他们拍摄了令人兴奋的动作场景
There they photographed one of the most exhilarating action sequences–
嘿 等等!
Hey, wait!
飞车追逐
the speeder bike chase.
快 阻塞他们的通讯频道 用中间那个开关
Quick,jam their comlink. Center switch.
我想到了用斯坦尼康…
I got the idea of using a Steadicam…
我们在当地的公园做了测试…
and we did a test in a local park here…
穿过树林 走在我们伪装好的小路上…
of walking through the woods on a path that we kind of disguised…
用一台每秒钟拍摄一帧胶片的相机进行拍摄
and he shot with a camera that shot one frame of film every second.
所以当以每秒24帧的速度播放时 它的速度要快24倍
So when you project it back 2 4 frames a second, it’s going 2 4 times faster.
我们估计若每小时走5英里
We figured you walked about five miles an hour.
看上去就好像时速100英里 效果很好
It came up to about 1 00 miles an hour. It looked great.
“绝地归来”以其丰富的想象力震惊了观众
Jedi surprised audiences with its imaginative scope–
有大的也有小的
both large and small.
它为反抗军带来了虽小但勇敢的新盟友
It introduced a tiny, but valiant, new ally to the rebellion.
伊沃克人是一群身材矮小的战士
A race of pint-sized warriors known as Ewoks.
开拍
And action.
嘿 别用那玩意指着我
Hey. Point that thing someplace else.
嘿!
Hey!
汉 别这样 没事的
Han, don’t. It’ll be all right.
新加入的是沃维克•戴维斯 当时他还是个年轻人
Joining the cast was Warwick Davis, who was just a youngster at the time…
也是”星球大战”的铁杆粉丝
but also a die-hard Star Wars fan.
我当时11岁 在学校…
I was an 1 1-year-old boy at school…
我奶奶碰巧听到一个广播广♥告♥…
and my grandmother happened to hear a radio commercial…
伦敦广播电台
on the London radio station.
他们在招小个子…
They were putting out a call for short people…
在这部新的星球大战电影中
to be in this new Star Wars movie.
我觉得这部电影里没人能像我一样激动
I don’t think anybody on the movie was quite as excited as I was.
作为”星球大战”片场的11岁孩子 我活力十足
Being an 1 1-year-old on the Star Wars set, there was no stopping me.
沃维克•戴维斯成为影片中最突出的伊沃克人
In the role of Wicket, Davis became the film’s most prominently featured Ewok…
但那是在肯尼•贝克突然生病之后
but only after Kenny Baker was suddenly taken ill.
我有一场凯莉和飞车的戏…
I had this scene with Carrie and the speeder bikes…
在加州的红杉树林里
in California in the redwoods.
我很期待这个”嘉莉很好 我喜欢和嘉莉一起工作”
I was looking forward to this. ”Carrie’s nice. I like working with Carrie.”
拍摄的那天早上 肯尼病得很重 躺在床上…
Come the morning of the shoot, Kenny was very ill in bed…
我以为是食物中毒
with what I believe was food poisoning.
我疼得厉害
I was seriously in pain.
他们说 我们必须得拍 因为有凯莉•费雪
They said, ”We gotta do it because we’ve got Carrie Fisher in.
我们已经把场景布置好了
We’ve got the scene set up.”
于是沃维克接手了
So Warwick took over.
场景72号♥ 第2次 主和副摄影
Seventy-two A, take two. A and B cameras.
他们叫我去演那一幕
And they called me in to play the scene instead.
开拍
Action.
别再碰我了
Cut it out.
我当时有一只狗…
I had a dog at the time…
我记得每当它听到奇怪的声音…
and I remember whenever he would hear a strange noise…
都会歪着头 摆出一副好奇的样子
he would tilt his head from side to side to look inquisitive.
所以我把这些动作运用到角色中
I took those kind of movements and used them in the character.
每当它看到或听到奇怪的事情 就会歪着头
So whenever he sees something or hears a strange sound, he would tilt his head.
115-S 第三次 主摄像头
1 1 5-S, take three. A camera mark.
马克
Mark.
他说什么 伊沃克人? -他说:”小心!”
What did he say, Ewoks? -He said, ”Look out!”
我喜欢伊沃克人
I like Ewoks.
我认为在那都不需要技术的帮助…
I think they’re in there to really show that you don’t need technology…
只需意志和信念来带领你度过任何难关
you need the will and the belief to take you through anything.
伊沃克人能够打败帝国…
And the fact that the Ewoks were able to defeat the Empire…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!