I don’t see any obvious major injuries.
他是个坚强的孩子!
He is a strong boy!
大家好 抱歉我迟到了
Hello. Sorry I’m late.
你好!欢迎!
Hello! Welcome!
针对主诉为性侵的患者 我们必须填写
It’s very important that we need to complete the FRE form for patients
法医强♥奸♥检查表格 这很重要
who have a chief complaint of sexual assault.
这样他们就不用支付就诊费用
This is so they’re not billed for their visit and it gets billed
而是由纽约州的受害者服务处支付
to the Office of Victims Services for New York State.
我们现在有个病人 准备完成性侵取证工作
We do have a patient here right now who is getting a sexual assault kit completed.
Um, COVID booster is mandatory for all staff by February–
二月份之前 所有员工 都必须接种新冠疫苗加强针…
她以前是急诊科护士
She was a staff nurse in the ER,
但最近成了主管助理 所以成了我的上司
but recently she became assistant manager, so in essence, she’s my boss now.
So I kind of get it all the time.
所以我整天都要听她唠叨
“呼吸”计划即将恢复…
Project Breathe is being reinvigorated on the unit…
已经四年了 这绝对出乎我的意料
It’s been four years. It definitely caught me by surprise.
我没想到会发展成这样
I wasn’t in the headspace for what it developed into.
If you have a question about our goal…
A couple of comments back and forth and interactions led to,
最初只是几条相互评论和交流 然后发展成
“我给你打电♥话♥吧” 然后是“我们去跑步吧”
“Oh, let me call you.” And then, “Let’s go for a run.”
然后…我们就这样了
And then, you know– And here we are.
我们同居了 她是个很棒的人 她非常棒
We live together. And she’s a great person. She’s wonderful.
休息!
Oh. Break!
有的情侣需要分开 但我们经常在一起
Some people need separation, but we do spend a lot of time together
她不会让我感到厌倦 这对我来说挺奇怪的
and I don’t feel like I get sick of her, which is weird for me.
我过去可不是这样
In my past, you know, things were just different.
从前工作是我减压的空间
You know, work was my space to kind of decompress.
但现在不是了 因为她在这里工作 这也是她的空间
But work’s not my space, because she works here, it’s her space also.
所以成了我们的空间
So it’s, um, it’s our space.
她需要帮助时会打电♥话♥
If she needs help, she calls.
但没什么区别 她会给办公室的 任何人打电♥话♥ 我们都会帮她
But it’s same thing, she’ll call anyone in the office, and we’ll all lend a hand.
如果你跟另一半是同事
If you work with a significant other,
在我看来 我就有责任 采取某种做事方式
to me, there’s an inherent duty to act a certain way
尽可能始终确保他们处于最佳状态
and always make sure that they’re at their best as much as you can.
(南岸大学医院 诺斯韦尔健康)
– I promise, it’s almost over.
我保证 快结束了
拜托!
It’s like, please!
胸部X光显示 她有双侧肺栓塞
And her chest X-ray revealed bilateral pulmonary embolisms,
而且存在肺动脉骑跨栓塞
and she does have a saddle PE component as well.
Um, she’s had a– what was– 7,000-unit bolus of heparin,
她用了…多少…7000单位的肝素
并且在输液 每小时1800单位
and she’s also on an infusion at 1,800 units an hour.
她的T恤上写着“你上一次 第一次做某件事是什么时候?”
Her shirt says, “When was the last time you did something for the first time?”
今天是她第一次坐直升机!
And today was her first helicopter ride!

Yep.
都准备好了吗?一、二、三 好
Everyone ready? One, two, three. Okay.
I hope you get to feeling better.
我希望你能好起来
谢谢 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you. Thank you for everything, really.
我希望她会好起来
I hope she’s gonna do well.
Alright, I gotta do my walk around.
好吧 我得四处走走
四处走走有好处
Walk around’s good.
回来工作很开心 我很想念大家
I mean, it’s been really good coming back to work.
I’ve really missed everyone.
不过说实话 我很想用四个月的时间陪伴孩子
But I mean, if I’m honest, I really liked hanging out with my kid for four months.
我还不…不想就此结束
I just didn’t– Didn’t want it to be over yet.
毫无疑问 她让我变得更好
She makes me better for sure.
她绝对让我变得更好了
She definitely has made me better.
在整个疫情期间 她一直是我的小小安全网
You know, she was my little safety net through the whole pandemic.
我感觉她在我肚子里的时候 我们一起撑过了疫情
I felt like we did that together while she was inside me or whatever,
我真的很想她
and I really miss her.
你看我的女儿
Look at my girl.
菲亚玛!你在做什么?
Fiamma! What are you doing?
“Yeah,” she says.
她说:“是的”
我好想回家
Can’t wait to go home.
-拉撒路! -你好吗?
– Lazarus! – How you doing?
我们很想你!
We missed you!
少了我们无畏的领袖 一切都不一样了
It wasn’t the same without our fearless leader.
-我们很想你 -回来真好 谢谢
– Missed you a lot. – Good to be back. Thank you.
一群好人
Good people.
我管这叫水坝
How cold is the dam?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
好了 现在我们要灌洗它
Okay, so now we have to perfuse it.
这是肾脏血液流出的静脉
This is the vein that the kidney is going to have its outflow to.
这是一条动脉 这是另一条动脉
This is one artery, and this is the other artery.
-这些动脉真漂亮 法赫米 -是的
– They’re really nice arteries, Fahmy. – Yes, they are.
很完美 很粗大
It’s perfect. It’s large.
要是没有它 输尿管会崩溃
If it’s not here, the ureter will fall apart,
然后我们会很懊恼
and then we’ll all be upset.
你可以用超声刀
You can use the harmonic.
法赫米 肾脏很漂亮
Fahmy, the kidney is beautiful.
很好
Very good.
好了 我去看看另外一组
All right, I’m gonna go visit the other team.
法赫米医生 我要离开你了
Dr. Fahmy, I’m leaving you.
-谢谢 祝你好运 -看起来很棒
– Thank you. Good luck. – It looks fantastic.
-好的 我拿到橄榄球了 -你拿到橄榄球了?
– Okay, I have the football. – You have the football?
格罗斯坦医生!
Dr. Grodstein!
那是泰珀曼医生吗?
Is that Dr. Tepperman, my trusted assistant?
我很荣幸为你带来了 法赫米摘取的漂亮肾脏
I am honored to bring you a beautiful kidney that Fahmy has removed.
非常美
It’s gorgeous.
谢谢 泰珀曼医生
Thank you, Dr. Tepperman.
4×8
Four by eight.
再来点冰
And some ice.
漂亮
Beautiful.
什么情况?为什么哔哔声越来越小?
What’s that? Why is the beeping getting lower?
他没事吧?
Is he alright?
小心这条动脉
Watch out for the artery over here.
看看我们的双手
Watch both of our hands.
-我们扯平了? -对
– We evened up? – Yup.
-很好 -做得好 太棒了
– Wonderful. – Good job. That was wonderful.
萨尔 睁开眼睛!
Sal, open your eyes!
你没事 你醒了 一切都很顺利
You’re fine, you’re just waking up. Everything went well.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
Alright, thank you very much, everyone.
好 谢谢大家
(家人)
萨尔情况很好
Sal did very well.
单口腹腔镜 只留下一个很小的洞 你都看不到
Single port laparoscopy, a tiny little hole, you’re not going to see it.
肾脏很健康 一切顺利
And the kidney looks beautiful. Everything went well.

Okay.
现在还有一台手术
Now we got one more.
我们会没事的
We’ll be good.
好 我们重新灌注了
Okay, we’re reprofused.
对 好了 肾脏看起来不错
Yeah, that’s it. The kidney looks pretty good.
对 但你会看到的 这需要一点时间
Yeah, but you’ll see it. It takes a little bit.
You see how the kidney’s nice and pink?
看到了吗?肾脏是漂亮的粉色
告诉妈妈 手术进展顺利
Just letting the mom know that the surgery is progressing.
没错 一切顺利 肾脏重新灌注了 看起来很漂亮
Yeah, everything’s going well. Kidney’s reprofused, looks beautiful.
把绿色的拿开
Take the green one off.
What’s easy for me as a dad
身为一个父亲 我很容易被现场情绪感染
is to get caught up in the emotion of the moment,
但是做手术
but the act of doing surgery,
做器♥官♥移♥植♥需要有条不紊
the act of transplantation, needs to be methodical.
不能情绪化
It can’t be emotional.
-上面情况怎么样? -很好
– How are we doing? – Good.
-满意吗? -嗯 肾脏有点痉挛
– Happy? – Yeah, kidney’s a little spasmy.
多普勒?
Doppler?
多普勒开启
Doppler on.
Will you call Fahmy? Want him to take a look at that.
把法赫米叫来 我想让他看看
叫他来7号♥手术室就行了 他知道在哪儿
Just tell him to come to OR 7. He’ll figure out where.
我不喜欢这条动脉
This artery I don’t like.
-我没听见有力的搏动 -我知道
– I’m not hearing a great pulse. – I know.
– We don’t have clearance?
很好
I see it.
是的 你看 里面有血栓
Yeah, look. There’s thrombus in there.
帮我摘掉眼镜 摘掉
Take off my glasses. Just take them off.
– Dr. Fahmy is here. – Good. Tell him to scrub now.
-法赫米医生来了 -很好 叫他马上去洗手
好的 你可以在这里洗手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!