好的
Okay.
好 泰勒?
All right, Tyler?
-爱你 -我也爱你
– Love you. – I love you too.
(科恩儿童医疗中心)
(天空健康)
You know what’s about to transpire!
你知道接下来会发生什么!
会发生这个
It’s… This is about to happen.
Um, I have to pump because Fiamma is
我得用吸奶器 因为菲亚玛…
现在只用母乳喂养
um, just exclusively breastfeeding,
只喝我的奶
or receiving my breast milk right now.
所以…我想当个好妈妈
So… trying to be a good mommy.
这就像液体黄金 一点都不能洒 否则会很心疼
It’s like liquid gold. You can’t drop any, or you feel really terrible about it.
这个星期一是我第一次长时间离开她
Monday was the first time I’ve ever been away from her
for any length of time.
对 哦!
Yeah. Oh!
离开了她12个半小时 这会是个转变
Twelve and a half hours away from her. It’s going to be a transition.
你看 她和另一个宝宝在一起 在交新朋友
Look, she’s with another baby, making new friends.
Ooh!
– Such a happy girl! – Come on, we gotta go do something.
对 你真是个快乐的女孩!
她会是个破坏王
She’s gonna be a wreck now.
– We gotta get a job. – Yeah.
-我们得找份工作 -对
Northwell Center SkyHealth One with a mission request.
诺斯韦尔中心呼叫 天空健康一号♥ 有一个任务
收到
Roger.
空中小队 你们要转运一名55岁女子 诊断为肺栓塞
Sky crew, you’ve got a 55-year-old female,
diagnosis of pulmonary embolism.
病人使用了肝素 连接了心脏监护仪
Patient is on a HEC and a cardiac monitor.
知道了
Got it. 10-4.
我喜欢我的工作 我想继续干下去
I love what I do, and I want to continue doing it
因为我很小就知道 我该干这一行
because I know that I’m supposed to be doing it since I was young,
我想让她知道 一个人 必须努力工作 争取你想要的东西
and I want her to know that it’s important to work hard and fight for what you want.
但是…我不必再争取 自己想要的东西了
But, um… I don’t have to fight for what I want anymore.
我想要的东西都有了
I have everything I want now.
(莱诺克斯山医院)
I have to send this up to OR 1.
我得把这个送到一号♥手术室
你能看到我的手吗?
Can you see my hand?
靠近点
Come closer.
-看到了 -能看到?这里呢?
– Yes. – You can see it there? How about here?
这是一名45岁的女性 急性视力丧失
It’s a 45-year-old woman who’s really had a very acute loss of vision.
基本上失明了 她有一个很大的肿瘤
Is basically going blind. She has a very large tumor,
她的视神经被肿瘤高高拱起
and her optic nerves are humped up way over the top of the tumor.
病情进展很快 我们为她用了类固醇
This rapidly progressed, we put her on some steroids,
紧急将她送到手术室 消除视神经受到的压♥迫♥
and we just took her to the OR emergently to take the pressure off the optic nerves.
约翰跟我们在一起 我们都来了 这是大事
John’s with us. We have both of us here. It’s a big deal.
即使有最好的医生 她也很可能会失明
There’s a good chance she could go blind, even in the best of hands,
所以我们想尽快做手术
so we want to get this thing going, really, as soon as possible.
有些紧急情况是患者有生命危险 但这次不是
There’s emergencies where people die, that’s not this.
这次是有人会失明
This is an emergency where people are gonna go blind.
这是大事
That’s a frickin’ big deal.
都准备好了吗?行了吗?
Are we all set? We’re good?
我很兴奋 因为我终于 回到我工作的地方了
I’m excited because I’m finally back
to where I’m doing the things I feel like was born to do and that I trained to do.
我觉得我生来就是干这个的 我接受的就是这种训练
这也是我证明自己的好机会
And that it’s a great demonstration of that for myself.
So funny, even doing little things like that,
说来好笑 即使是做一些小事
都会让你去想 自己能用双手干什么
you start thinking about what I can do with hands.
这次能够为这样一个女人做手术
And the fact that I’m able to operate on a woman like this,
她快失明了 还是跟约翰一起做 这一切差点就不可能了
who’s going blind, and with John, this could all not have happened.
看起来不错 兄弟
Looks good, bro.
我能感觉到我脖子上的切口
And, you know, you can feel my neck and feel the incision,
让我想起我差点死掉
that reminds me of how close I came.
核对手术信息
Time out, time out.
这次是导航辅助下 右侧穿颅肿瘤切除术
The procedure’s a right craniotomy, tumor section, navigation.
朗格、布克瓦尔
Langer, Boockvar.
姓名、病史、出生日期正确 同意书正确 共同签字
Name, medical, birthdate are correct. Consent is correct. It’s cosigned.
她基本上丧失了视力
She basically just barely has vision,
所以手术目的是保住视力
so this is sort of a vision-saving operation attempt.
这是我回来后…第一台真正的手术
This is my first case– real case since I’ve been back.
这一刻让我充满了谦卑…
It’s a humbling moment for me and for…
过去几个月 我有过一段非常独特的经历
And I think I’ve had a very, uh,
unique experience the last couple months,
我感谢大家对我的支持
and I appreciate the support I’ve gotten from everybody, and uh,
我很高兴做这台手术 因为我受的训练就是干这个
I’m excited to do this because it’s, uh, what I was trained to do,
现在我还能做 这对我非常重要
and the fact that I can still do it is, uh… is very important to me.
我很感谢你们每天的工作 你也是
And I appreciate what you guys do every day. So, you too.
– Alright.
好吧
有两个小时 我以为我没命了
For two hours I thought my life was over,
当时我就想…后来我渐渐康复
so there’s an element of, once I got better,
我康复得很快 我就知道我还能回来
I was getting better so quickly that I assumed I’d be able to come back.
我的手很灵巧
You know, my hands worked.
可以干各种家务
I could do everything I needed to do at home.
可以绑东西 我在康复中心练过缝合
I could tie things, I’d practice sewing in rehab.
不过我的头脑不一样了
But, you know, my head’s different though.
我感觉自己好点了 我更加冷静
I’m thinking better. I think I’m more calm.
I can be a better surgeon that way.
这能让我成为更好的外科医生
好
Okay.
单极钳 看到我有多冷静了吗? 这有可能让我惊慌失措的
Monopolar. See how calm I am? That would have freaked me the fuck out.
So probably what would happen? What do you mean?
那大概会发生什么事?
我不知道 我猜我的脑子会乱掉
I don’t know. My brain just would get fried, I guess.
(科恩儿童医疗中心 诺斯韦尔健康)
他想在手术前给妻子打个电♥话♥
He just wants to make sure he can call his wife beforehand.
我预计你将在医院待两天
I expect you to be in the hospital for about two days.
第二天你就能下床探视泰勒了
You’ll be able to come down and visit Tyler next day.
Okay.
他会在小儿加护病房♥ 你会在普通病房♥
He will be in the pediatric ICU. You will be in a regular room.
再说一次 腹腔镜手术 只在肚脐周围切一个小口
Again, laparoscopy is a small cut around the belly button,
我们将摘除左肾
and we’re taking the left kidney.
-好吗? -好
– Okay? – Yeah.
好 我们在手术室见…
Alright, I will see you inside…
-好好照顾我 -20分钟后
– Take good care of me. – Twenty minutes.
好吧
Alright.
-怎么了 伙计? -没什么
– What’s up, bud? – Nothing.
-激动吗? -是的
– Excited? – Sure.
-是的?听起来不太有说服力 -他累了
Sure? That doesn’t sound too convincing.
He’s tired.
How was breakfast?
早餐怎么样?
我没吃早餐
– I didn’t have breakfast. – Good! The right answer.
很好!答对了 太棒了
Awesome.
如果你说“天啊 鸡蛋太好吃了”
If you said, “Oh my God, the eggs were delicious,”
我会说:“好吧 明天见”
I’d say, “Alright, we’ll see you tomorrow, man.”
– And Dad is over there? – Yeah.
-爸爸在那边 -对
Uh…
I expect the kidney to work immediately. You’ll be making a lot of urine.
我估计肾脏会立刻开始工作 你会产生大量尿液
你的膀胱中会插入一根导管 叫做导尿管
You’re gonna have a catheter in your bladder, called a Foley catheter.
它将是你最好的朋友
It’s gonna be your best friend.
Um, people, especially kids, they love having tubes in their penises,
人们…特别是孩子 他们喜欢在阴♥茎♥中插管
这是我的经验之谈
is pretty much what I’ve experienced.
差不多周四、周五左右 管子就会拔掉
It’ll come out on Thursday, Friday, something like that.
手术后 你会感觉非常好
After the surgery, you’ll be feeling like a million bucks.
你会继续长个子
You’re gonna grow more,
肾功能衰竭造成的问题将统统消失
all of the kidney failure problems are gonna leave.
但到了某个时候 你会感觉
But, at some point, you’re going to have this feeling where,
“我感觉好极了 为什么还要吃这些药?”
“I feel so good, why do I need these medications?” Okay?
到了那个时候 你可能会有停止吃药的冲动
And at that point, you might have the urge to stop taking the medications,
我希望你记住我这句话
and I want you to remember this part where I say,
“不要停止吃药”
“Don’t stop taking the medications.”
好吧?因为你会对肾脏产生排斥 从而出现问题 懂吗?
Okay? Because you’ll reject the kidney and have a problem. Okay?
好吧 妈妈 请在同意书上签字
Alright, Mom, let’s have you sign consent.
-学校放假了 感觉怎么样? -很好
– How is the end of school? – Good.
是吗?接下来要上高中了?
Yeah? High school’s next?
Whew!
– Oh, baby. You psyched? – Sure.
-哦 宝贝 你激动吗? -当然
听着 我记得八年级的舞会超级尴尬
Well, listen, I remember 8th grade dances are super awkward.
Yeah.
跟女生跳舞的时候 你要摆直角
You have to do right angles when you dance with a girl.
你的手得完全成直角 而且不能靠得更近
Your hands have to be at a complete right angle,
– and you can’t get any closer. – No touching girls. Sorry.
抱歉
保重
Stay safe.
回头见 有问题就来找我