好吧 亲爱的
Okay. Alright, my dear.
她女儿会来接她
Her daughter’s coming to get her.
她女儿说当时她在公♥寓♥ 火势大到难以想象
Her daughter said she was in the apartment and the fire was unbelievable.
到处都是火焰
Like, it was everywhere.
整栋楼笼罩在浓烟中
The whole building was up in smoke, apparently,
我很惊讶没有更多的 火灾伤员来看急诊 但是谁知道呢
so I’m surprised I didn’t get more people from there, but who knows?
我还是想扫描她的头部 确保她没有
I still want to scan her head and make sure she doesn’t have
什么急性创伤 不过检查结果还算正常
some type of acute something going on, but numbers look fine.
我的食物去哪儿了?
Wonder where my food went.
你是个非常坚强的女人
You’re a very strong woman.
你是个拯救生命的超级英雄
You’re a superhero who saves lives.
每天在救护车里
Every day in the ambulance.
整整九个月 你怀着我们的宝宝
And during nine months, you saved lives
救死扶伤
with our little guy.
谢谢你对我的帮助
Thank you for helping me with everything.
你让我无比自豪
I’m very proud of you.
无比自豪
Very much.
Well, I know you’re going to be okay, my love.
我知道你会没事的 亲爱的
再过短短的…
In just a few…
对 我们就快把他抱在怀里了
Yeah, we’re close to holding him.
– I love you, Mother.
我爱你 妈妈
– May God bless you both. – Amen.
愿上帝保佑你们
-阿门 -阿门 妈妈
– Amen, Mami. – And thank you.
Thank you for that baby.
谢谢你们带来这个孩子
– There? – There’s your little nephew.
这是你的小侄子
今天上午我也祈祷了
I also prayed this morning.
-谢谢你 朱莉 -非常感谢 朱莉
– Thank you, Julie. – Thank you so much, Julie.
多谢你们的支持和爱
Thank you so much for your support and love.
– Bye-bye. – Love you guys.
-拜拜 -我爱你们
你准备好了吗?
You ready to rock?
Okay.
-别慌 好吗?我爱你 -手术室见
– Relax, okay? I love you. – See you there.
-谢谢你做的一切 -你的搭档来了
– Thank you for everything. – Your partner’s here.
-她在这里有自己的粉丝俱乐部 -没错
– She has her own fan club here. – Yes, she does.
-他们不帮你抚养孩子吗? -他们会的
They’re not gonna help raise the baby?
They are.
没有设立大学基金吗?
Isn’t there a college fund already set?
再见 格蕾丝 再见
Bye, Grace. Bye.
抚养孩子真的需要全村人帮忙 因为你得…
It really takes a village to raise a kid because you’ve got to–
当然
Sure.
(卡茨妇女医院)
(莱诺克斯山医院)
– JB. – Yeah, hold on.
-JB -嗯 等一下
约翰 过来一下 贝克?
John. Come here for one sec. Baker?
我不在的时候 科室由JB负责
So JB’s running the department, okay, in my absence.
如果他有事不想管 想让我来管 没问题
If there’s things he’s uncomfortable with that he wants to run by me, great.
否则就是他说了算 好吗?
If not, they’re his decisions, okay?
所以各种会议 主任会议 必须邀请他加入电子邮件链
So meetings, chairman meetings, blah blah blah,
he needs to be invited on the email chain.
很好 我们会重新安排整个科室
Good. We’re gonna rearrange the whole department.
好极了 就是这样设计的
Terrific. It’s set up that way.
所以接下来的计划是什么?
So what’s the plan from here?
今天我将决定手术日期 我想明天做 如果他们有空
I’m gonna decide about surgery today, and I want to do it tomorrow if they can.
我希望如此
I’d like to.
唉 太闹心了
Oh, ay, ay. Drama.
You know, we’d spent eight years together building this.
我们花了八年时间一起建立这一切
我想到了我俩的一生
I thought of both of our lives,
在脑海中一闪而过 感觉我们建立的一切将在一瞬间
just flash through, like, everything we built was, in an instant,
烟消云散 可以这样说
you know, over, in a way.
没有大卫 我在这里有什么用?
Because what good am I here without David?
没有我的搭档坐镇走廊的另一头
So I don’t have my partner across the hall.
相当于破了一个无法填补的大洞
So there’s that hole that sort of can’t be filled.
脖子的状况是正常的吗?
Is that normal in the neck?
-一切都正常 -好
– Everything is normal. – Okay.
你很快就会感觉好多了
And you’ll feel better in a moment.
有点恶心?
A little nausea?
是的 我感觉我要吐了 对
Yeah. I feel like I’m gonna vomit, yeah.
That could happen, but hopefully not now.
有可能会吐 但希望现在不会
好了 薇琪 你会看不见我 但能听见我说话
Okay, Vicky, you won’t see me, but you’ll hear me.
我不舒服
I don’t feel good.
可怜的小兔子
Poor bunny.
很好 他们检查过了 你情况很好 麻药起效了
Good. They’ve tested already. You’re nice and numb, okay?
一切都好
Everything’s okay.
切开
Incision.
我们好好做 尽量别出血
Let’s do this nice and bloodlessly.
坐吧
So, have a seat.
我的女王 我在这里
My queen, I’m right here.
深呼吸
– Nice deep breaths. – I’m here, love.
我在这里 亲爱的
– She got nauseous. – I’m right here.
她觉得恶心
我就在这里
很好 柯赫尔氏钳
Good. Kochers.
你想给他取什么名字?
What’s going to be his name?
毛里西奥·安德烈斯
Mauricio Andr¨¦s.
Mauricio Andr¨¦s?
毛里西奥·安德烈斯?
他快出生了
He’s coming.
– We did it, my love. – Take that down.
-我们成功了 亲爱的 -那个低一点
Huh?
-就是这样 -试着放松
– And like that. – Try to relax.
Just like that. Very good.
就是这样 很好
你是我英勇的公主
You’re my warrior princess.
好样的 亲爱的
– You’re doing a great job, my love. – I’ll take a Rich.
牵开器
还有这么多人跟我们在一起
And everyone that’s here with us.
切开?
Incision?
-好了吗? -是的 很好
– You done? – Yeah, that’s good.
Gonna feel pushing and pulling, and we’re gonna have a baby.
你会感觉到推和拉扯 然后孩子就出来了
-对 你要当妈妈了 -头出来了
– Yeah, you’re about to be a mother. – And if you would.
Our little chubby guy is almost here.
大胖小子快出来了
他来了
He’s coming.
-他快出来了 放松 -漂亮的耳朵
– He’s almost here. Relax. – Nice ear there.
放下台子
Table down.
– Is it coming? – Yep.
要出来了?对
我们的小男孩来了
Here comes our little boy. Here comes Mauricio.
毛利西奥来了
毛利西奥来了
– Here comes Mauricio. – Yeah…
Here he comes.
他来了
毛利西奥来了!
And there’s Mauricio!
好了
There we are.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, my love.

– That.
– Alright, lower the drape. Yup.
好了 把遮布放下来 对
他来了 宝宝来了 好吗?很好
There he is. And the baby, there he is. Alright? Good.
-你生了一个漂亮宝宝 -好
– You have a beautiful baby. – Alright.
Yeah? Good, there he goes. Nice and pink.
嗯?很好 他来了 漂亮的粉色
Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Congratulations, guys.
恭喜你们
恭喜你 妈妈
Congratulations, Mom.
你真棒
You did good.
他个头好大
He’s really big.
亲爱的 看看谁来了
My love, look who’s here.
她在使用去氧肾上腺素 她在输液
She’s on the phenylephrine. She’s getting her fluids.
You know.
我知道你饿了
– I know you’re hungry.
想吃巧克力吗?
Do you want chocolate?
很好 好
That’s good. Alright.
We’re going to go eat good food.
我们去吃好吃的
我好爱你
I love you so much.
Look, look!
– Oh! – Look! Look at him!
好了 朗格医生 要去手术室了 我们帮你戴上口罩
Alright, Dr. Langer, we’re going to put a mask on you for transport.
不敢相信
It’s hard to believe.
我会作为一名 脊髓受伤的外科医生来到这里
Here I am as a neurosurgeon with a spinal cord injury,
不久之前 我全身无法动弹
not that long ago unable to move anything,
趴在雪地里
face down in the snow,
以为我的人生结束了
assuming my life was over.
想着我无法在女儿的婚礼上走红毯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!