You want food? You want ginger ale?
好的 那能让你留下来吗?
Okay. Will that keep you here?
她要什么就给她 我不想让她走出去
Just gotta give her what she wants because I don’t want her walking out.
嗨 我是马克里医生
Hi, I’m Dr. Macri.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
-我们见过面 -好的
– We’ve met before. – Alright.
很久以前
Long time ago.
这次发生了什么事? 你今晚因为什么来医院?
So what happened this time around? Why did you come in tonight?
我又吸毒了
I relapsed on drugs again.
海♥洛♥因♥?
Heroin?
海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
Heroin, cocaine.

Okay.
– Are you homeless right now? – Yep.
-你现在无家可归吗? -是的
好的
Alright.
有蛋黄酱吗?
Do I get any mayonnaise?
-不 我们没有蛋黄酱 -好的 谢谢
– No, we don’t have mayonnaise. – Alright, thank you.
你现在应该吃什么药?
What medications are you supposed to be taking right now?
-齐拉西酮 -你最后一次吃药是什么时候?
– Geodon. – When’s the last time you took it?
很久以前
A long time ago.
你今晚想过要伤害自己吗?
Were you thinking about trying to hurt yourself tonight?
是的
Yeah.
你是怎么跟护士长说的?
What did you tell the charge nurse?
我想自杀
I tried to kill myself.
好 你打算用什么方式自杀?
Okay. How were you going to kill yourself?
撞车
Run into a car.

Okay.
你现在还打算这么做吗?
Is that something you still plan on doing?
也许吧
Maybe.
好的
Oh. Okay.
你在纽约有家人吗?
Do you have any family members here in New York?
没有 死光了
Nope. Everybody died.
死光了?
Everybody died.
-你在这里有朋友吗… -没有
– Do you have any friends here who’d you– – Definitely not.
没有朋友
No friends.
等验血结果出来后 我会给精神科医生打电♥话♥
I’m going to call the psychiatrist after all your blood work’s come back,
他们会跟你谈谈
then they’re going to talk to you.
-好吧 -需要什么就告诉我们
– Alright. – If you need anything, just let us know.
我见过病得更重的人
I’m definitely seeing people who are sicker,
残疾或者失去工作能力的人
people who are on disability or who can’t work anymore.
在疫情期间失去医疗保障的人
People, during the pandemic, lost medical care.
什么情况?
What’s the story?
他们吃不到治疗精神疾病的药物
They lost medications for psychiatric conditions.
Apparently, she was on K2.
她吸食了K2
这是她在救护车上醒来后告诉我们的
She told us in back of the ambulance after she woke up with us.
Okay. Hi. Did you do K2?
嗨 你吸了K2吗?
她有反应 血压已经升上来了
She’s responding, and her blood pressure’s already going up.
我们在西村经常遇到这种情况 吸毒过量
We get a lot of these in the West Village, drug overdoses.
K2会扰乱你的血压和心脏
K2 does funky things to your blood pressure, to your heart.
不幸的是 它很便宜 有很多人买♥♥
It’s unfortunate that it’s so cheap and people buy it.
合作愉快 各位
Nice teamwork, guys.
前一秒还井然有序
One minute, it was nice and manageable.
下一秒就乱作一团
And then the next minute, it kind of exploded.
急诊室就是这样
And that’s just the nature of the emergency room.
我还挺喜欢这样的
I kind of love that, actually. I love it.
Uh, I like that middle of the night influx that sometimes happens.
我喜欢大量病人在深夜涌入 有时会发生这种事
这是不可预知的
It’s unpredictable.
不 亲爱的 你要坐下来
No, my dear. No, my dear. You’re gonna sit down.
我们没给她姜汁汽水吗?
Did we not bring her ginger ale?
她用汽水罐打人
She uses it to assault people.
洒得一地都是 她用汽水罐砸保安
It’s all over the floor, she threw it at the security staff.
所以我们有好几个吸毒的病人
So we have spice, spice, and spice.
Doing this type of work, you know, we appreciate the team.
做这种工作 我们很感谢团队
疫情发生时 在危机时刻 我们需要
When the pandemic happened, we needed, in a time of crisis,
齐心协力 现在关系这么紧密 能为大家提供很好的支持
to pull together, and being this close is a good support system.
Thanks, Trevor.
团队合作对于照料病人非常有帮助
Teamwork is a very good thing for patient care.
我要去看下一个需要照顾的病人了
I’m going to go in and see my next patient who needs some attention.
干嘛用玩具枪打我?我什么都没做
You’re shooting me, for what? I didn’t do anything.
不 我没有
No, I’d never.
我们把你的名字取下来了 我们将封闭这间病房♥
We took off your name out there, and we’ll keep this closed.
我想你在那里只有一个病人
I think you have one patient there.
-他们还好吧? -是的 他们还好
– They’re okay? – Yeah, they’re okay.
我可以过去打个招呼吗?
Could I walk over and say hi?
不用了 他们很镇定
No. They’re calm.
我的度假就这样结束了
That’s the end of my vacation.
就像你上次感染新冠 也是你度假的第一天
Just like when you got COVID, it was the first day of vacation.
-好吧 -成了规律了 大卫
– Okay. – There’s a theme here, David.
你不能再去度假了
You can’t go on vacation anymore.
不 我们得试试
We do, we have to try.
我知道 但你每次出门都会倒霉
I know, but you get fucked up every time you go away.
你四肢瘫痪后 想听的第一首歌♥是什么?
What song do you want to play as your post-quad life?
珍珠果酱乐队的歌♥
Pearl Jam song.
I love you. You’re doing a great job.
我爱你 你做得很好
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you for everything.
Okay.
Thanks for being so great.
谢谢你这么棒
He could’ve tuned in Tuned in but he tuned out
Good luck, guys. Don’t take his bullshit. You know what to do.
祝你们好运 别听他胡说八道 你们知道该怎么做
-谢谢你 南希 大卫团队 -祝你平安到家 保重 大卫团队
– Thank you, Nancy. Team David. – Get home safe.
Take care. Team David.
好了
Alright, yeah.
-晚安 明天早上见 -谢谢
– Have a good night. See ya in the morning. – Thank you.
感觉很奇怪 当时我只能看到雪 因为我是脸朝下趴着
It was weird. All I could see was the snow because my face was down.
双臂背在身后
My arms were pinned behind me.
姿势就像超人 等待滑雪救援队到来
I was like in a Superman position, waiting for ski patrol to come.
我吓傻了…
I was like in shock…
“天啊 我的胳膊和双腿没知觉了 我动不了了”
“Oh my God, I cannot feel my arms and legs. I can’t move.”
天啊 有个小宝宝!
Oh my God, there’s a baby!
Hello. Hi.
你好 嗨
哦不 搞得我心痒痒的 等一下 我去洗个手
Oh no, that’s teasing me. Hold on. Let me go wash my hands.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
她长大后会当飞行员
She’s going to be a pilot.
-不 别这样对她 -她要当宇航员
– No, don’t do that to her. – She’s gonna be an astronaut.
好吧 很好
– There you go. Nice.
Can’t wait for Laura to hold her.
-我很期待让劳拉抱抱她 -嗨!
Hi!
首先 嗨 我满头大汗 你好吗?
First of all, hi. I’m sweaty. How are you?
劳拉 我先抱个35、45分钟 就让你抱
Laura, you can hold her. I just need like 35, 45 minutes or so.
-不行 现在就给我抱 -我的天!
– No. How about you just surrender her now? – Oh my God!
Hello, Mama.
你好 妈妈
-我好想你们 -你好吗?
– I’ve missed you so much. – How are you?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-不 -不
– No. – No, no, no.
-你做了什么?我让她… -我不知道
– What did you do? I had her– – I don’t know.
真的吗?
– Really?
Hi.
-嗨 -她还在学着理解各种情绪
She’s still figuring out emotions.
你想我们吗?多半不想
Do you miss us? Probably not.
不 我真的很想你们 我整天提起你们
No, I really miss you guys. I talk about you guys all the time.
她很可爱 像个漂亮的小玩具
She’s adorb. It’s like a nice little toy.
看看她 她像是睡着了
Look at her. She’s, like, passing out.
谢谢你让我们见她 谢谢你们送她过来
Thanks for letting us see her. Thanks for bringing her by.
Yeah, no, of course.
不客气
见到她好开心 我今天最开心的时刻
This is like a treat. This is the highlight of my day.
Yeah!
之前我很期待 都等不及了 好了 祝你们开心
I was really excited. I couldn’t wait. Well, have fun, guys.
非常感谢 再见 祝你们愉快
– Thanks so much. Bye. Enjoy your day. – See you later.
我脸都笑疼了 我脸疼
That makes my cheeks hurt. Now my cheeks hurt.
-因为笑得太灿烂了 -是的
– From excessive smiling? – Yeah.
(谢绝探视 进入房♥间前须征得管理层同意)
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
-我们下去做核磁共振 -好
– We’re going to go down to MRI. – Okay.
你还好吧?
– You alright? – Mm-hmm.
这是丹佛健康医疗中心拍的片
This is from Denver Health Medical Center.
今天凌晨5点 大卫的兄弟约翰·朗格给我打电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!