约翰 出什么事了?
John, what happened?
你了解大卫 他滑雪时冲出了雪道
You know David. He fucking skis off of the trail, you know?
摔到一条沟里
So he hit a gully.
他在雪里趴了一个小时 胳膊和腿都动不了
He was face-down in the snow for an hour,
and he couldn’t move his arms and legs.
So I thought– I thought it was over.
我以为他死了
他的脖子过度后仰 神经信♥号♥♥被切断
He hyper-extended his neck. The nerve signals get disrupted.
就像脊髓停止工作了
It’s like someone pulled the plug out of his spinal cord.
我觉得在莱诺克斯医院 接受治疗不是个好主意
I just don’t think it’s a good idea to be treated at Lenox.
我觉得他需要一些隐私
I think he needs some privacy.
而且没人想见到神经外科主任
And nobody wants to see the Chair of Neurosurgery when they’re sick.
生病的样子
最好是去别的医院治疗 康复后再回来
Go somewhere else, get fixed, come back in healthy.
但是大卫
But David also, you know,
is this…
…he wears his emotions a bit more publicly.
有点把喜怒哀乐都挂在脸上
他有时喜欢我行我素 这也是我们爱他的原因
He beats by his own drum sometimes. That’s why we love him.
现在我们去机场
Now we’re heading to the airport,
去接一名出了滑雪事故的58岁男子
and we’re picking up a 58-year-old male who was involved in a skiing accident.
谢谢
Thank you.
他周五在韦尔滑雪
– So he was skiing in Vail on Friday… – Okay.
结果头朝下摔倒了 脸先着地
…ended up kind of falling face-first onto his head,
造成颈部过度后仰
hyperextending his neck.

Okay.
So you have some pain on your shoulders?
你肩膀疼吗?
从C5到C7颈椎
Everything from C5 to C7.
两边都疼
On both sides.
(莱诺克斯山医院)
(大卫·朗格 医学博士 神经外科主任)
对于任何一种受伤
The big risk of any kind of injury,
这位医生的C5颈椎受伤 最大的风险
of the C5 injury the doc has suffered,
是各种类型的呼吸问题 所以…
is any kind of respiratory issues, so…
um…
…瘫痪 或者四肢瘫痪
paralysis, or becoming a quadriplegic, or a tetraplegic.
这取决于骨折的严重程度
It just depends on how bad or severe the fracture is.
我们还不清楚有多严重
We don’t know exactly the severity of it.
我们见过受这种伤的人
We have seen people with these kinds of injuries.
每个人都一样 之前什么事都能自己做
Like anybody else, they went from doing things on their own,
现在只能求助别人
now, they have to, “Hey, I need help.”
本来都是别人向你求助
When you’re able to be the person that everybody looks for for help,
然后突然之间
and then all of a sudden,
变成了你向别人求助
you’re looking for somebody else to help you,
这种滋味很不好受
it’s dire.
片名:急救先锋:纽约
(莱诺克斯山医院 诺斯韦尔健康)
甜蜜的家
Home sweet home.
剧名:温馨的家
Oof!
我的天
Oh my God.
Is it better now?
现在好点了吗?
没有 感觉那里在抽筋 就是那里
No, it feels like it’s cramped up there. Right there.
我跟你说了 你撑不到月底
I told you, you’re not making it to the end of the month.
拜托了 放松
Oh, please, just relax.
我们在工作呢
We’re at work.
他就在这里 就像…
He’s like right here, like…
I’m going to try to step out.
我要试着下车
需要帮忙吗?
Do you need help?
我来帮你 在你走进车流之前
Let me come help you, before you walk out into traffic.
-去公园散散步? -我真的想哭
– Go for a walk in the park? – I literally want to cry.
Why? You’re hurting? Come on.
为什么?你疼吗?来吧
好点了吗?
– Alright, better? – Yeah, it feels better.
嗯 好点了 我觉得是我坐着时体♥位♥的问题
I feel like it was the position when I was sitting.
– Right. – Mm-hmm.
Alright.
好吧
(莱诺克斯山医院)
– Yep.

你好 美女
Hello there, sexy.
就这样
Just like that.
你好
Hello.
How are you? I’m Stephanie, I’ll be your nurse for tonight.
你好吗?我是史蒂芬妮 今晚照顾你的护士
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好了 慢慢来
Alright. Nice and easy.
-枕头来了 -好
– There’s a pillow. – Alright.
非常好
That’s pretty darn good.
(朗格)
朗格医生 有没有觉得 什么地方没力气、麻木或刺痛?
Dr. Langer, do you have any weakness, numbness, tingling anywhere?
我脖子疼
I have, well, my neck pain.
两只手疼死了
– My hands are killing me. – Mm-hmm.
My arms hurt at gravity.
两只胳膊因为下坠而疼痛
我可以把手举一会儿
I can hold them up for a while.
我感觉这两根手指有冻伤 这根手指麻木
These two fingers there, I feel like I have frostbite. That finger’s numb.
用力推我
Push me away.
很好
Good.
-感觉到了吗?两边一样吗? -是的
– Feel this? It’s equal on both sides? – Yep.
-完全一样 一样 -是的 我那里需要麻醉
– 100% equal. Equal. – Could use some anesthesia.
这里呢?
– And here?
-抱歉 -是的 一样
– I’m sorry. – Yeah, equal.
疼痛让我无法动弹
The pain really is prohibitive,
在疼痛开始缓解前 我还是有点紧张
so until the pain starts dying down, I’m still a little anxious.
深呼吸
Take deep breaths for me.
In and out. Okay.
呼吸 好
你感觉怎么样?这是最重要的
How are you feeling? That’s the most important thing.
很幸运 很高兴回家
Lucky. Glad to be home.
我们会解决剩下的问题的 我会没事的
We’ll go fix the rest of this crap. I’ll be okay.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我知道 有些人害怕在这里
I know some people are afraid of me being here
见到我虚弱的样子 然后…
and being shown being weak, and…
我不愿去其他医院 知道吗?
I wouldn’t rather be anywhere else. You know?
我们有一个很棒的团队 我们的人很优秀
We have a great team, we put together great people.
-没有比这里更好的地方了 所以… -是的
– There’s no better place, so– – Yes.
只是照顾你让大家很有压力
It’s just a heavy weight to take care of you.
我知道 但你知道吗?有你们在这里
I know, but you know what? When you’re here,
我们会照顾家人 照顾你的家人
we take care of family and take care of your family.
因为是我 所以感觉不一样 但不要有什么不一样
Because it’s me, it’s different, but let’s not make it different.
– Do what we always do. – Exactly.
像平时一样做好工作就行了
Do everything really well.
你是我见过的最顽强的人 所以…
You’re one of the most resilient people I’ve seen, so…
非常高兴是你来照顾我
Couldn’t be happier you’re taking care of me.
朗格医生 你的飞机不断延误 直到赶上我值班
Dr. Langer, your flight kept delaying until it was my shift.
所以我说 这是天意
– So I said, it was meant for me.
他收治过我父亲 就在这间病房♥ 让我非常感激
You know, he took in my dad, same exact room, and I was so grateful.
现在他成了我的病人 我会像照顾我父亲一样照顾他
And now he comes to me, so I’m gonna take care of him like my dad,
我一直跟他说 他就像我父亲一样
and I always tell him he’s been my dad.
有点不可思议 对吧? 把老板当做父亲
It’s kind of crazy, right?
– No, no… – Your boss, your dad.
但他一直都像我父亲一样 所以我感觉有点紧张
But he’s always been like that, and so that’s why I felt a little nervous.
我心想:“天啊 照顾朗格医生 责任太重大了”
I’m like, “Oh my God, the weight of taking care of Dr. Langer.”
但我们能行
But we got this.
偶尔出点差错没关系
It’s okay to mistake once in a while.
照顾你 我们是不会出差错的
We’re not going to make a mistake with you.
感觉好点了 因为这里有玩具枪
Feel better because we have Nerf guns here.
他们给了我们一把 给了护士一把 还给了你一把
They gave one to us, one to the nurses, and one for you.
用来让他听话的
That’s for him to behave.
好吧 我有点累了
Alright. I’m a little tired, you know.
– We’ll let you sleep. Meds are coming. – We’ll let you rest.
好的 你休息吧 药物快来了
洗澡已经预约了
And the bath is ordered.
(莱诺克斯山医院)
(莱诺克斯山格林尼治村)
-嗨 他是从哪儿送来的? -地铁站
– Hi. Where’s he coming from? – Subway.
地铁站 他被采取了约束措施?
Subway. Is he on restraint?
-因为他有攻击性? -是的
– ‘Cause he was combative? – Yeah.
来个护士助理 帮我拿几个杨克氏抽吸头
Can I get a PCT to get some Yankauers for suction?
我不想把他的衣服全都剪开 那可能是他仅有的一套衣服
Don’t wanna cut off his clothes. That might be the only clothes he has.
-你还好吗 伙计? -15号♥病人走出去了?
– You okay, buddy? – Fifteen walked out?
我接下来就去看她
I’m gonna go see her next.
不 别起来
No, stay back.
-她把两根输液管都扯掉了 -天啊!
– She ripped both of her IVs. – Oh my goodness!
我想给她打镇静剂 给她注射劳拉西泮行吗?
I’m happy to sedate her. Want to give her some Ativan?
你想吃东西吗?要姜汁汽水吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!