一、二、三
One, two, three.
The last sodium was 135.
上次测的钠值是135
Better than we started.
比刚开始好点了
来到这里很开心 我也很喜欢这类病例
It was fun coming over here, and I just love these cases too.
所以跟你合作很荣幸 也很愉快
So it’s an honor and pleasure to work with you.
-不客气 -真的很好玩
– Anytime. – It was a lot of fun.
就是这个大洞 都变成一锅粥了
This is the big hole. All mushed down.
看起来很好
That looks really good.
-好的 看起来不错 -等他醒了我再来看他
– All righty. – Alright, bro. Looks good.
See him when he wakes up. Go talk to the family?
-去找家属谈话? -是的 走吧
Yeah, let’s go.
手术很顺利 我们取出来很大一部分
Everything went great, and we were able to take out a good amount,
至少有70%、75% 甚至80%
at least 70, 75 percent, even 80.
如果还需要手术 到时候再做也不迟
If there’s more to do, we can always do more.
毕竟组织取出来就放不回去了
We can’t put tissue back, right?
而且如果弄伤了看不见的东西 那会很危险
And if you injure something you can’t see,
– it’s really dangerous. – Yes.
今天非常安全 我觉得很顺利
Today was super safe, and I think it really went perfectly.
-对 肿瘤今天遭受了重创 -好 我能抱抱你吗?可以吗?
– Yeah. The tumor took a big hit today. – Okay. Can I hug you? Am I allowed?
好的
Yeah, yeah.
我用了一生的时间 把自己训练成最好的医生
I’ve spent my life trained to be the best you can be,
但就算你不出差错 有时手术也会失败
but sometimes things go sideways that are no fault of your own.
所以当你做高风险手术 取得如此好的结果时
When you have good outcomes like this in high-risk cases,
你一定要好好享受 但不能得意忘形
you have to enjoy them but not congratulate yourself too much,
因为你只是 得到了幸运女神的眷顾而已
because Lady Luck comes and you get it just the opposite.
-完成了! -怎么样?
– You’re done! – How was it?
不错…
It was good…
-很顺利 -压力有多大?
– Smooth. – What was the pressure like?
爆表了 我刚插♥进♥去 它就…
Through the roof. Once I popped in it was like, “psst.”
What we call like a little boy peeing. Just streams out.
我们称之为小男孩撒尿 不断涌出来
我把脑脊液送去做革兰氏染色 和细菌培养了 确保里面没有细菌
And I sent it for gram stain and culture, to ensure nothing’s in there that’s funny.
有道理
Makes sense.
你这后面会很疼
So you’re going to be awfully sore back here.
是你的头皮 你的头皮很厚
That’s just your scalp, and you have thick scalp.
也许有一天你会看到它 然后来跟我一起工作
Maybe you’ll see it one day, and then you come and work with me.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you so much. – My pleasure.
你是个好孩子 好吗?我为你骄傲
You’re a great kid, okay? I’m proud of you.
我们都会受到亲身经历的激励
You know, we all are motivated by our personal experiences.
他的亲身经历将改变他的职业轨迹
His personal experience is going to alter his career.
别的不说 他也许会跟我们共事
If nothing else, he may team up for working with us.
去散步吗?
Going for a walk?
我来帮你吧 怎么样?
How about I come and help? How about that?
我会紧紧扶着你
I’m gonna hold on to you kind of tight,
确保你不会摔倒
make sure you don’t go anywhere.
一切有我 好吗? 有我扶着你 你不会摔倒的
I got everything, okay? You won’t go anywhere with me holding you.
-我试试看 我得回去了 -你可以试着在过道里走走
– I’ll try. I need to get back. – Well, you might try to go down.
-好 -累了就告诉我
– Yeah. – Tell me if you feel tired.
-感觉不错 -好
– This is good, it’s good. – Okay.
-你还好吧?有点难 是吧? -是的
– You all right? Kind of hard, isn’t it? – Yeah.
你想停下来做个深呼吸吗? 停下来没关系
Okay, you want to stop for a sec, take a deep breath? It’s okay to stop.
你以前走路很正常 现在 能站直吗?舒服吗?
You’re used to walking normally before. Can you stand straight, is it comfortable?
-这样才舒服 -好吧 嗯…
– It’s comfortable like this. – All right. Well…
站直了会疼吗?
Does it hurt when you try to stand up straight?
– No. It’s just more comfortable like this. – Good. Okay.
-不疼 只是这样更舒服 -很好 好的
老实说 我的身体正在试着自愈
Honestly, my body’s just trying to heal itself.
我很生气 竟然遇到这种事
I’m really mad in that the way I landed,
他们无法把子弹取出来 因为那会比子弹造成更大的伤害
they can’t take it out because it’s going to hurt me more than the actual bullet.
So, um…
我的体内有毛病
I have a sickness inside my body.
这让人心痛 知道你的孩子不得不担心…
It hurts to know that your child has to worry about…
走在大街上会中枪
getting shot walking down the street.
他们需要弄清楚枪♥支♥从何而来
They need to figure out where these guns are coming from.
是如何流入我们的社区的?
How are they getting into our communities?
警♥察♥必须保护我们
And police gotta protect us.
怎么会这样?有人当着警♥察♥的面开枪 却没有人被捕 警♥察♥就在那里
How’s someone shot in front of the police, no one’s arrested and police are there?
我们的孩子应该有安全感 无论是去商店
Our kids should feel safe going to the store,
去邻近的大楼 还是去游乐场玩耍
going to the next building, or playing in the playground.
他们应该感到安全
They should feel safe.
他们必须保护我们的孩子
They have to protect our children.
孩子就该像孩子一样
Kids have to be kids.
Take it, take it, take it!
Your hair, like what’s– That’s crazy.
你的头发 就像…太疯狂了
你好 奶奶
What’s up, Grandma?
-进去吧 -是你挑起的
– Get in there. – You started this.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
看 爷爷 他是不是 比我高不了多少了?
Look. Grandpa, is he not getting a little bit short on me?
我和他差不多高了 我快赶上他了
I’m almost the same height as him. I’m getting there.
头发不算
Hair doesn’t count.
今天还不错
Well, it’s been nice.
非常感谢你所做的一切
Thank you very much for everything.
别客气 我来也是为了下一个宝宝…
No problem. Any time. I’m here for the next baby too…
-明年 -我知道
– Next year. – I know.
嗨
Hi.
哇 织出来真漂亮
Wow, look how pretty that one is turning out.
诺莉娅
Aw, Noelia.
太漂亮了 我现在就想要一个
It’s so pretty, I want one now.
I want one now!
I only need 10 more rounds, and I’m done.
我再织十圈就完成了
现在我要上楼了
Right now, I’m going to go upstairs.
亲爱的 太漂亮了
Honey, it’s so pretty.
Aw, it looks so pretty!
真漂亮
This is really nice.
-嗨 -嘿!
– Hi. – Hey!
嘿 布雷特
Hey, Brett.
– Say, “Hi, Doctor Langer!” – What’s up, buddy?
-说“嗨 朗格医生!” -你好 小朋友
Aah!
-他看起来很不错 -对
– He looks really good. – Yeah.
-嘿 小朋友 -他来了 他是个魔术师
– Hey, buddy. – There he is. He’s a magician.
-他这次盯着我看 -他取出了你的肿瘤
– He’s actually staring at me this time. – He took away your tumor.
He just feels different already. Like, we can tell.
感觉他已经不一样了 我们看得出来
如果他到现在还没出现癫痫 这是非常好的征兆
If he hasn’t had a seizure by now, that’s a really good sign.
我同意
I agree.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
嘿 小家伙 你要去哪儿?
Hey, dude, where you going?
他想离开这里
– He wants to get out of here. – Yeah.
-过来 小家伙 -我不怪他
– Come here, dude. – I don’t blame him.
-谢谢 -好 再见
– Thank you. – All right, bye now.
再见!
Bye-bye!
– I’m sorry. – Apologies.
I need a vacation. I’m going next week.
我需要度个假 我下周就去
离开这里会很开心
It’s just going to be good to get out of here.
-我很开心 -是的 谢谢
– I’m so happy. – Yes. Thank you.
我感觉好多了
I feel a lot better.
我知道
I know.
看起来很好
That looks great.
我们会把那些夹子再留几个礼拜
We’re going to leave those clips there, probably for a couple of weeks,
确保伤口完全闭合
make sure things are sealed up tight,
同时进行观察 确保没有感染
and keep an eye on this that we don’t get an infection,
因为已经切开一段时间了 我们担心会有感染
because it was open for a while. That’s one thing we’re worried about.
嗨 你好吗?
Hi, how are you?
我是普林斯医生 很高兴认识你
I’m Dr. Prince. It’s nice to meet you.
我是帮你做手术的创伤外科医生
I’m one of the trauma surgeons who helped you,
跟那些护士和其他医生一起
with all of the nurses and all the other doctors.
你有问题想问我吗?
Got any questions for me?
没有?好的
No? Alright.
对你们来说 现在进入了另一个阶段
For you guys, this is a whole other phase of it now.
他正在认清现实 所以作为家人 你们一定要
He’s just finding out, so you’re going to have to, as a family,
陪他走下去
walk the walk with him now.
他一路走来很不容易 他很坚强
He came a long way. He was determined.
是的 他很坚强 你也是 我们都是 我们会帮他渡过难关的
Yeah, he was. And you were too. All of us. We’re going to get him through this.
Gonna get him through it.
会帮他渡过难关的
-谢谢 -我们会陪着你的
– Thank you. – You got good company here.
好了 再见 回头见
Alright, bye, guys. See you later.
见到他很开心
It’s so rewarding to see him and meet him.