这是她第二次试图通过边境
This is the second time that she tried to pass the border.
第一次 他们被赶回来了
Yeah.
The first time, they threw them out.
但我们决定来到这个伟大的国家
But we decide to come to this great country, you know.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
-我们快到了 -好
– We’re almost there. – Okay.
嗨 我是马克里医生 你是家属吧?
Hi, I’m Doctor Macri. Familia?
是的
Yes.
Okay, do you speak Spanish?
好 你会说西班牙语吗?
-是的 我们希望说西班牙语 -好的
– We prefer Spanish. – Good.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
她一直说她在流血
So she’s been saying that she’s been bleeding.
Okay.
-对 她说她去了洗手间 -她怀孕几周了?
– Yes, she said she went to the bathroom. – How many weeks pregnant is she?
-她已经怀孕五个月了 -五个月
– She’s already five months pregnant. – Five months.
维生素呢?她有没有服用…
Vitamins? Has she been taking–
不 她没有服用维生素 因为她刚从洪都拉斯过来
No, she hasn’t been taking vitamins because she just came over from Honduras.
医生 她刚刚越过墨西哥边境
Doctor, she just crossed over the Mexican border.
Oh my goodness.
天啊
别担心
Don’t worry.
放轻松 好吗?
Relax, okay?
我们会尽一切努力 了解宝宝的各方面情况
We’re going to do everything and find out everything about the baby.
我们会快速做个超声波检查 看看宝宝的状况
We’re going to do an ultrasound really quick so we can see the baby.
我来看看
Let’s take a look.
We could do a fetal heart rate.
我们可以测一下胎儿心率
我们来试着找到心脏 找到了 对
Let’s try to get the heart from there. There we go. Yup, yup.
那就是心脏
That’s the heart.
It sounds good.
听起来不错
Relax.
宝宝的心跳很健康
So the baby has a good heart beat, okay?
It looks like for now, everything looks fine with the baby.
目前看来 宝宝一切正常
好吧
Alright.
你说你来自哪个国家?洪都拉斯
From what country again? Honduras.
是的 洪都拉斯
– Yes, Honduras. – Hmm.
她徒步走了多少天?
And how many days was she on foot?
他们走了20天才到这里
– 20 days to get here. – Oh, wow.
我没看到血迹
I’m not seeing any blood.
没有血迹
There’s no blood.
Okay. Good. All good.
好 很好
我们会联♥系♥妇科医生 然后把你送过去
We are going to contact the gynecologist and then send you to them.
送到另一家医院
To the other hospital.
好吗?好
Okay? Okay. Very good.
The best for her now is to go uptown, get evaluated by OB,
现在她最好是去上城区接受产科评估
让她得到所需的一切 确保她和宝宝没事
get everything she needs to make sure that her and the baby are okay.
我很同情他们 我认为过去两周
I feel for them, and I think the family has been through so much
这家人吃了很多苦 他们需要确保宝宝没事
in the last two weeks that they need to make sure this baby’s okay.
-好 她要离开医院? -对 她可以走了
– Okay, she’s going out? – Yup. She’s good to go.
让我们保持乐观
Let’s all think positive.
一切都会好起来的 别担心
Everything is going to be okay. Don’t you worry.

Okay.
老天
Oh, boy.
她越过边境…
She crossed the border two–
-徒步越过墨西哥边境? -徒步 来自洪都拉斯
– The Mexican border on foot? – On foot. From Honduras.
而且走了20天
And it was a 20-day trip
对 还怀着身孕
Yeah, pregnant.
仅凭他们自述的背景信息
You can make a lot of assumptions,
你就能推测出很多事
just based on them telling you what their background is.
最后 你将跟他们相处很短的时间
And in the end, you get to spend a very short amount of time with them
跟他们建立联♥系♥
and connect with them.
这是急诊室中最大的挑战
That’s the biggest challenge in the emergency room,
对他们的处境感同身受 尽管我无法完全做到
relating to their situation even though I can’t completely relate to it,
但我会尽我所能 设身处地为他们着想
but trying my best and put myself in their shoes.
我觉得这样才能更好地照顾他们 让他们感觉更舒适
And that, I think, improves their care and makes them feel more comfortable.
再见 祝你好运!
Bye, and good luck!
谢谢
– Thank you. – Okay.

Well, we’ll make it look like Indians attacked the stage.
As a matter of fact, that’s just what’ll happen.
I know a renegade Chief who will help us.
He’ll attack that stage with about 20 savages.
片名:急救先锋:纽约
(莱诺克斯山医院 诺斯韦尔健康 救护车)
One of the brave Goin’ out scoutin’
Rollin’ on my horse Ridin’ with the wind
剧名:走去美国
Pack my long range rifle In case shit jumps off
Bein’ a warrior, it’s my job to stand
这里的夜景总是很美
This is always so pretty at night.
她不会知道这种景色的 但我们会带她来看
She won’t know that view but we’ll take her.
她会知道那条天际线的 有谁不想知道那条天际线?
She’s going to know that skyline.
Who doesn’t want to know that skyline?
得了吧
Come on.
她不会知道展望公园的
She won’t know Prospect Park.
She’s going to know Brooklyn.
她会认识布鲁克林的
我们会来这里的
We’re gonna come out here.
搞不懂你为什么总是觉得我们不会
I don’t know why you keep thinking we’re not.
我好激动!
I’m so excited!
This is going to be really anticlimactic if we can’t find the keys.
要是找不到钥匙 那就太扫兴了
-我的天 -不 我带钥匙了
– Oh my God. – No, I got them. I got them.
-你真的带了吗? -真的 只是找不到了
– Do you really have them? – I do have them somewhere.
老天 洛里 你没带钥匙 对吧?
Oh my God, Lorey. You don’t have them, do you?
我的天
Oh my God. Like…
Building anticipation.
制♥造♥期待
I opened the window in the bedroom. I’m gonna be right back.
我没关卧室的窗户 我马上回来
洛里 不
Lorey, no.
房♥子是我们的 我要翻窗户进去
We own the house. I’m going through the window.
不要!拜托了 我们…
No! Please, let’s–
-我们直接找到钥匙不行吗? -我不知道钥匙在哪儿
– Can we just find the fucking key, dude? – I don’t know where it is.
好吧 那…那是钥匙吗?
Alright, so– Is that them?
我们会是模范父母的 模范
We’re gonna be great parents. Great.
好吧
– Alright.
你好啊
Hello, hello.
-谢谢你闯进我们家 -好的 不客气 第一次 第一晚
– Thanks for breaking into our house. – Yes, no problem. First time, first night.
我的天
Oh my God.
Ugh!
I’m so much more excited than I was. Here we are.
我比之前兴奋多了 我们进来了
天啊 真的!看起来太棒了!
Oh my God, it does! It looks so awesome!
你得把角落收拾一下 几个小时就能搞定
– You gotta tidy up the corners and stuff… – Yeah!
…but it’s just a couple of hours of work.
-太棒了 -都干了 非常棒
– That’s amazing. – It’s dried really nice.
-我好喜欢 -婴儿床放在这里
– I love it. – The crib is over here.
-对 -摇椅摆在哪里?好的
– Yeah. – Where’s the rocker? Alright.
-尿布台放这里? -是的
– Changing table over here? – Yes.
我搞不懂 我们的宝宝个头小 这有什么值得大惊小怪的?
I don’t know why it’s such a surprise that we are gonna have a small baby.
对啊 他们都说: “她的体重才这么点”
Yeah, they’re like, “Oh, she’s only measuring this.”
“她的身高和体重 低于平均值的第八个百分位”
“Oh, she’s in the 8th percentile for height and weight,”
我说:“对 我就住在 第八个百分位 好吗?”
and I’m like, “Yeah, I live in the 8th percentile, okay?”
要是没有这栋房♥子 我现在心里会更慌
If we didn’t have this piece in place, I’d be freaking out a little more,
但现在我们知道倒计时要结束了 我们知道她快出生了
but now we know when the countdown is going till, we know she’s coming,
至少我们有了安身之所 可以把她接回家了
and now we at least have a place to bring her home to.
-所以… -对 我们不会无家可归 住在车上了
– And so… – Yeah, we won’t be homeless in the RAV4.
没错 这种感觉真好
– Yeah, it’s a good feeling.
感觉轻松了 很激动 这很重要 你懂的…
It’s relieved, it’s excitement, it’s a lot, like, you know…
我也不知道 感觉挺好的
I don’t know. It’s kind of nice.
-是的 -很好
– Yeah. – It’s good.
这是我们在新家度过的第一晚
It’s literally like our first night in the new house.
耶!
Yeah!
(科恩儿童医疗中心 诺斯韦尔健康)
(布鲁门菲尔家族大楼)
他在鬼门关走了一遭
He was at death’s door.
送他来的救护车医护人员 认为他活不下来
I think the ambulance crew that brought him
didn’t think he was going to make it.
好在重症监护室的医生
Thankfully, the intensive care doctors
和心脏病专家救了他一命
and the cardiologist were able to save his life.
He’s now ready to go home with his family, who had just come in from Pakistan.
他现在可以跟家人回家了 他们刚从巴基斯坦来美国
如果换个地方和时间 他已经不在人世了
And in another place, at another time, he wouldn’t be here anymore.
当时他心跳和呼吸都停止了
His heart is not working, he is not breathing at that time.
那一刻把我吓坏了
That moment was very scary for me.
但现在我很开心
But now I am so happy.
医生、护士和工作人员帮了大忙
The doctors, nurses, the staff, they were really, really helpful.
很好 我很高兴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!