I’m right here with you.
我哪儿也不去 我不会丢下你的
I’m going nowhere, I’m not going to leave your beside.
我会一直守在你身边
Be right here with you the whole time.
嗨 小美女 你好吗?我看看能否做到…
Hi, beautiful. How are you? Let’s see if I can do this without…
不把管线全都碰掉
totally detaching everything.
看起来很好
That looks great.
好的 小公主
Okay, princess.
我带大了三个孩子 这种事还记得怎么做
After raising three kids, I still kind of remember how to do that, right?
她刚出生时 我们都不确定她能否活下来
We went from her being born and not even sure if she’s going to live.
而现在 她可以自己呼吸了 她的X光片很正常
Now, she’s breathing on her own, her x-rays look great,
心脏也回到了正常的位置
and the heart has kind of come back to where it belongs.
看到这种转变 看到她母亲放心的样子
To see that transformation, that sense of peace in a mother,
这就是我们前进的动力 促使我们继续坚持下去
it’s the kind of thing that keeps us going and brings us back to do more of this.
你需要这种站在山顶的感觉 因为山谷深不见底
And you need those highs because the valleys are really deep.
我好累
I’m so tired.
太不可思议了
This is just unbelievable.
你看我气色多好
Look how amazing I look.
泰普曼医生 你救了我的命
Dr. Teperman, you really saved my life.
我对家人充满了感激
I just am so thankful to the family
因为这个人给了我第二次生命
because this person gave me a second chance at life.
我知道 那一定是个非常艰难的决定
And I know that must have been really difficult to make that decision.
你病了 我们是不会不管你的
You were sick, we weren’t gonna let you go.
你好吗?
– How are you? – Good, and you?
很好 你呢?
很好 我们刚忙完
Good, we just finished.
没错 谢天谢地
Yeah, thank God.
那就好 顺利吗?
That’s good. How did it go?
很顺利 谢天谢地
It went well, thank God.
我们一会儿见
I’ll see you in a few.
-我们的小家伙怎么样了?-他经常动来动去 他真的很饿
– And our little guy? – He’s moving a lot. He’s really hungry.
He’s hungry.
他饿了
-好 注意安全 好吗?-好的 爱你
– Okay, be careful, okay? – Okay, love you.
一天的工作结束后 我总是会想起我救过的病人
At the end of the day, I always think about all the patients that I had.
有时你会在心里评估 会去想
Sometimes you assess the situation in your head and you think about it,
下次如何做得更好?
think about, well, what can I make different the next time?
这能帮助你消除压力
It just helps you to decompress,
所以回到家后 我不会想着工作上的事
so by the time I get home, I don’t bring that to my house.
因为那是留给我家人的时间
Because that’s the time for my family.
嗨 爸爸 你好吗?
– Hi, papi, how are you?
How’s my son?
我儿子怎么样了?
– Mm?
Medic 88. We have a call for a pregnant female.
急救车88 我们接到电♥话♥ 有一名孕妇需要急救
主诉阴♥道♥出血
Complaining of vaginal bleeding.
不会说英语
Does not speak English.
据她的家人说 打电♥话♥时她仍然意识清醒
Family member reported she was still conscious at the time of the call.
送往莱诺克斯山医院急诊室
Heading to Lenox Hill ER.
这是代码三事件
This is a code 3.
(马科斯的癌症继续快速蔓延)
(他在手术后几周去世)
(去世时身边围绕着爱他的家人)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!