so they want to induce me earlier than I thought.
你不是在开玩笑
You were not kidding.
所以我们搞了这个派对
So, that’s where we’re at right now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(病房♥)
我能够产生尿液了
I was able to make urine.
我已经好几年没有尿液了
I haven’t made urine in a couple of years.
现在我感觉到它在工作这让我惊喜不已
Then I feel the sensation of it working, that’s when I was like, “Wow.”
Yeah.
My partner gave me his kidney.
我的搭档把他的肾给了我
他本来…他想保密的
He originally– He tried to keep it a secret,
但我最后一次做检查时发现了
but I found out when I went in for final testing
我在文件上看到了他的名字
and I saw his name on the paperwork.
当我看到他的名字时 我哭了
And when I saw his name, I just started weeping.
我不敢相信约翰会为我这样做
I couldn’t believe John was doing that for me.
但他一直都是这种人
But he’s always been that kind of guy.
我还是菜鸟时 他会保护我
When I was a rookie, he took me under his wing,
教了我很多东西帮助我成为一个更好的警♥察♥
taught me a lot, helped me become a better cop.
然后…
And…
他可以不用这样做的
He didn’t have to do this. He did not have to do this.
我真的很感激
I’m truly grateful.
我不想让克里斯知道我要捐肾给他
I didn’t really want Chris to know that I was giving him a kidney.
我们的工作…他现在还是这样我以前是这样
The job that we– he still does, I used to do.
有时候你会改变对世界的看法 因为…
Sometimes you start seeing the world a little differently because of the…
每天面对针对你的愤怒
the anger that is directed towards you every day,
我想也许
and I thought maybe
这对他来说是个很好的礼物
it would be a nice gift to him
如果让他以为捐献者是街上的陌生人 你明白吗?
if he just thought that some stranger on the street, you know?
不一定来自另一名警♥察♥可能来自任何人
Didn’t have to be from another cop. It could have been from anybody who just
普通的热心人 然后…
wanted to do something good, and…
这个热心人帮了他
and they did good for him.
我认识克里斯很多年了我知道克里斯的心地很善良
I’ve known Chris for years, and I know Chris has got a golden heart.
这件事的重点是让他得到肾
The whole point of this thing is for him to get a kidney.
只不过捐肾的人碰巧是我而已
It just so happened that I was the one that was going to be able to do it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-嘿 你好啊 朋友-给我滚下床
– Hey, what up, homie? – Get out of that bed.
来吧 大哥
Come on, big brother.
现在我们是有血缘联♥系♥的兄弟了你再也甩不掉我了
We’re blood brothers now. Can’t get rid of me now.
换肾的兄弟
Kidney brothers.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
很好 伙计 你看起来不错 怎么了?
– Good, man. – Good.
You look alright. What’s going on?
Ah. I’m actually doing pretty good.
我挺好的
只是手术部位还在疼 还有…
I just still got this pain in the surgical site, and–
-对 我就是这里疼-还有胀气和放屁
– Yeah. That’s where I’m hurting. – And the bloat and the gas.
But, uh–
你的胀气升到肩膀了吗?
Did you get gas bubbles up the shoulders yet?
-没有-等着瞧吧
– Oh, no. – Oh, wait for that.
– All right, bro. You look good, man. – You look good too.
-好了 兄弟 你看起来不错-你看起来也不错
是吗?听着如果我需要肝 我就来找你 好吗?
Yeah? Listen, if I need a liver, I’m coming after you, alright?
没问题 兄弟
– You got it, brother.
Do anything for you, old man.
我愿意为你做任何事 老家伙
-我明天早上再来看你-好的 我们一起出去走走
– I’ll come back to see you in the morning. – Alright. We’ll take a walk together.
好的 兄弟
Alright, brother.
– Daisy, stop. Hey, Daisy!
黛西 不许叫 嘿 黛西!
好 第11章 埃利奥特放下手♥机♥行吗?
All right, chapter 11. But, Elliot, can you get off your phone?
嗯 我只是设一个闹钟
Yeah, I’m just setting an alarm.
为什么是读两分钟?
Why are we reading for two minutes?
-一大堆…-别忘了粑粑!
– A big stack of– – Don’t forget the poop!
好 安静
Okay, shush.
不 说真的 伙计 我会想你的
No, on the real, though, dude. I’m gonna miss you.
你要当妈妈了
You’re gonna be a mama.
我知道 我超紧张
I know, I’m like super nervous.
没错 是格罗斯坦医生
Yes, it’s Dr. Grodstein.
再见 好 再见
Bye. Alright. Bye.
-爱你-我也爱你
– Love you. – Love you too.
我爱你
And I love you.
急救车99 有一项去共和机场取移植器官的任务
Medic 99, I have a transplant pick up at Republic Airport
送到北岸大学医院
going to North Shore University Hospital.
收到
10-4.
你好 医生 说说患者的情况吧
Hello, Doctor. Why don’t you tell us about the patient?
她因为疲惫和黄疸来就诊
She comes in for fatigue and jaundice.
她皮肤发黄 然后来到了医院
She turned yellow, and she came into the hospital.
-好的 你觉得是自身免疫疾病?-是的 我觉得是自身免疫疾病
Alright. You’re thinking autoimmune here?
Yeah, I think it’s autoimmune.