Wild
Wild
Wild
Wild in the streets
Wild in the streets…
-落地类型?-大角度落地
– Approach take? – Speed of approach?
-Environmental considerations? – No.
环境因素?准备降落
– Ready for landing. – Alright.
你们看起来不错
You guys are looking good.
Turn on the steam pipe Cool me off
With your big crime fighters And your newspaper writers
Still need a drugstore To cure my buzz
– Wild in the streets – Running, running
Wild in the streets…
Uh, Northwell Center, Sky Health One skids up Southside,
诺斯威尔中心天空健康一号♥从南区起飞
经由南岸路线前往北岸大学
en route to North Shore University via the South Shore Round.
萨玛拉 你的胸痛怎么样了?
Samara, how’s your chest pain?
萨玛拉?你还需要止痛药吗?嗯?好
Samara? Do you need more pain medication?
Yeah? Okay.
我们准备为你注射吗♥啡♥
What we’re gonna do is prepare to give you morphine.
有时候吗♥啡♥会造成轻度恶心
Sometimes morphine causes a little nausea as well,
所以我们还会为你使用枢复宁
so we’re gonna also give you Zofran.
萨玛拉 你感觉怎么样?萨玛拉?她没有反应
Samara, how are you feeling?
Samara. She’s not responding.
我们得马上采取措施她的血压下降了
We need to act right now. Her blood pressure dropped.
她的心电图简直就是墓碑
Her EKG is fucking tombstones.
好 你想…迈克 我们要实施电击
Alright, do you wanna– Mike, we’re gonna shock.
好的
Alright.
-萨玛拉?没有反应-充电中
– Samara? No response. – Charging.
-好 继续-我们要充电
– Alright, go ahead. – We’re gonna charge.
-我离手了 大家都离手了吗?-我离手了
– I’m clear, you’re clear, all clear? – I’m clear.
– Shock delivered.
电击完成
-心律和…-检查她的脉搏 太慢了
– Rhythm and… – Check her pulse. It’s fucking slow.
– I don’t feel a pulse. – I don’t feel it.
我没摸到脉搏
好 让开 我来给她做胸部按压
Alright, move. I’m gonna give her chest compressions.
一、二、三
One, two, three,
四、五、六、七、八、九
four, five, six, seven, eight, nine,
10、11、12、13、14
10, 11, 12, 13, 14–
-准备电击-好
– And, ready to shock. – Okay.
-离手-我离手了
– Clear? – I’m clear.
Shock delivered.
电击完成
-有微弱的脉搏 非常弱-我也摸到了
– A slight pulse. Very weak. – I feel it too.
她的心电图很乱 我就知道会这样
Her EKG was fucked up. I knew this was gonna happen.
她的血氧在下降我要为她做两次人工呼吸
Her O2 is dropping. I need her to get two breaths.
-明白 大约多久能到 迈克?-五分钟
– Got you. What’s our ETA, Mike? – Five minutes.
她还是没有反应 但她有脉搏了
She’s still not responding to me, but she does have a pulse.
– Wild in the streets – Running, running
– Wild in the streets – Running, running
– Wild in the streets – Running, running
Wild in the streets
That was a great simulation.
刚才的模拟很精彩
片名:急救先锋:纽约
(北岸大学医院)
(莱诺克斯健康格林尼治村)
来人啊!救命!
Somebody please, help me! Help me!
剧名:准备好了吗
我要把东西全都扔掉
I will throw all the fucking things.
这个女孩!她完全失控了
This girl! She’s so out of control.
老天爷
Oh, my goodness.
Okay, red phone.
好吧 红色电♥话♥
– That’s our bat phone.
那是我们的专用电♥话♥可能又要来病人了
– We might have another case coming in. – Lenox Hill Greenwich Village.
莱诺克斯山格林尼治村
我有个45岁的女性 疑似药物过量
I have a 45-year-old female, suspected overdose.
Her breathing is distressed, low SpO2 levels.
她现在呼吸窘迫 血氧饱和度很低
百分之百
One hundred percent.
准备心肺复苏 五分钟
Stat team to resus, five minutes.
What’s your full name?
你的全名叫什么?
She has a history of, uh, seizures.
她有癫痫病史
她说她在遵照医嘱服药和接受精神科治疗
She said she’s complying with her medications…
– Okay. – …and blood pressure.
-你抽烟吗?-抽
Are you a smoker? Yes?
你得过新冠肺炎吗?
Have you had COVID?
-没有?-没有
– No? – No.
你接种疫苗了吗?很好
Are you vaccinated? Good.
她像是吸不进空气
She’s moving like no air.
我觉得需要做心肺复苏我来给她插管
I feel like we should move to resus. I’m gonna intubate her.
-我也觉得是药物中毒-我想是的
I think this is all drug tox too.
– I think it is. – Yeah.
帮我准备吸痰机
Just set up suction for me.
药物准备好了吗?好 管路畅通吧?
We have meds ready? Alright. We have a good line, right?
我们来改善波形吧
Let’s get up a better waveform than that, please.
推 好 保护呼吸道的管子插好了
Push it. Okay, we’re intubated for airway protection.
她的血氧很低她存在呼吸窘迫 好吗?
She’s satting low, she’s in respiratory distress, alright?
-进去了吗?-氧气进去了
– Did it go in? – Ox is going in.
氧气进去了
Ox is in.
颜色有好转
Good color change.
-赶快给我一根鼻管-好
– Can I have an NG tube quick? – Yeah.
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
我不知道她抽了什么
I don’t know what she smoked.
– Okay.
Certainly the ER is one of the first points of resource for a lot of patients.
急诊室是很多病人就诊的第一站
我不想瞒着你用订书机把你订上
I don’t wanna staple you and not tell you.
最严重的疫情发生后
After the worst of the pandemic happened,
你看到需要就医的人激增
you just see a much more pronounced population of people in need.
我们有个中风病人我要去为他做快速评估
We have a code stroke, so I’m going to go rapidly assess him.
我们至今仍能看到有些患者尚未从疫情期间
We are definitely still seeing patients who just haven’t bounced back from that
得不到医疗关注的状况中恢复过来
medical inattention essentially that they couldn’t get during the pandemic.
嗨!我是马克里医生 你好吗?
Hi! I’m Dr. Macri, how are you?
救护车上的工作人员跟我说你今天打电♥话♥叫救护车了
So the ambulance crew told me that you called the ambulance today.
-是的-你能行走吗?借助…
– Yes. – Can you get around with like a–
步行器?
Use a walker?
我有拐杖
I got a cane,
但如果从这里走到床边就会喘不上气
but if I walk from here to the bed, like, I stop breathing.
好 这种情况持续多久了?
Okay. How long has that been going on?
-两年了-两年?
– A couple of years. – Two years?
你足不出户多久了?
Cooped up in your apartment for how long?
Four months.
四个月
你有四个月没离开公♥寓♥了?没出过门?
– Haven’t left your apartment in 4 months? – No.
– Nothing? – No.
-是的 没有吃药或接受任何治疗-好的
– Not on medications or nothing. – Okay.
在前来就诊的病人中我们仍能见到病得很重
We’re still seeing patients come in that are very sick,
很可能存在失代偿并且出现其他问题
that probably just decompensated with additional problems.
深呼吸 吸气和呼气
Deep breath. In and out.
现在如果有病人病得那么严重存在生命危险
At this point, if somebody, you know, is that ill, we’re talking life and death.
急救人员会把他们送到需要去的医院
EMS gets them to the hospital they need.
(莱诺克斯健康格林尼治村)
(天空健康)
(北美洲)
-他在哪里?-他在家
– Where is he? – Home.
– Hello? – Hello!
-喂?-你好!
Oh, are you naked?
你没穿衣服?
不是全♥裸♥ 不过他们能看到一些不该看的东西
Not fully naked, but they get to see a little something extra.
-看看你!-你看你
– And look at you! – Would you look at you?
他就像《超人》中的佐德将军
He looks like General Zod from Superman.
没错 你…
– I know. Will you–
– Yes!
是的!
– He’s painting her room. – Yeah. Her room first.
-他在粉刷她的房♥间-对 先粉刷她的房♥间
-你要粉刷整栋房♥子?-什么颜色?
– You’re doing the whole house? – What color?
她喜欢中性色 她不喜欢狗屁粉色
So, she’s got neutral colors. She’s not doing all this pink bullshit.
你不打算用粉彩之类的?
You’re not doing any pastels or anything like that?
-不 土黄色-我们有尤马沙色
– No. Earthy. – We have a Yuma Sand.
– Oh, I’m excited!
我好兴奋!
好 我要挂了 再见
Alright. I’m leaving. Goodbye.
-好吧 爱你-我也爱你
– Alright. Love you. – I love you too.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
再见!
– See ya! – Gah!
He is Leonidas.
他就像列奥尼达
天空健康 皮科尼克有一位出血患者似乎是消化道出血
SkyHealth, we have a bleeder in Peconic. Seems like a GI bleed.
需要转运到南岸大学医院的创伤中心
Needs transport to South Shore University Hospital’s trauma center.
有人问我
I’ve had someone ask me,
我为何怀孕了还坚持工作?
like, why would I keep doing this while I’m pregnant?
因为我想让她知道她仍然能做任何事
Like, because I want her to know she can still do anything.
我们都知道坐直升机有危险
We all know, like, the inherent risk of being in a helicopter.
不幸的是 我♥干♥的这份工作
Unfortunately, I’ve been at a program

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!