说点好听的 好吗?
穆克斯 我就在你后面
Mooks, I’m right behind you.
我跟着就到 听到了吗?
I’ll be right up there. You heard me?
别跟我说话 利奥 你错了
Don’t talk to me, Leo. You wrong.
-我哪里错了?-你知道怎么去吗?
– Why am I wrong? – Know how to get there?
她在生我的气因为我没有揍那个司机
She’s mad at me because I didn’t beat the goddamn driver’s ass.
她生气是因为这个?
That’s why she’s mad?
He should’ve whooped his ass when he sees all the blood.
他看到我流这么多血就该痛扁那个家伙的
星期二我还要参加我儿子的葬礼
I’m about to bury my son Tuesday.
-我很遗憾-他没有保护我!
– I’m sorry to hear that. – He ain’t protecting me!
怎么?你想让我的孩子保护你这个78岁的老家伙吗?
What, you want my kids to protect your 78-year-old ass?
– Yeah, whatever.
行 随你怎么说
我们在医院见 利奥 好吗?
We’ll see you there, Leo, okay?
你没有灵魂
You ain’t got no soul.
我们会想办法想让她冷静下来那就医院见了 谢谢
We’re trying to keep her calm, so we’ll see you there. Thank you.
“你会说地上有个弹簧锁”
“You gonna talk about a damn latch on the floor.”
我说:“先生可以请你走中间车道吗?”
I said, “Sir, could you please get in the middle lane?”
“她到底在怕什么?”
“What the fuck’s she scared of?”
-他对你说这种话?不-没错 “她到底在怕什么?”
– That’s what he said to you? Oh no. – “What the fuck’s she scared of?”
他是黑帮
He gangster.
他是瘸帮或者血帮的
He Crip or he a Blood.
其中之一 他身上有眼泪纹身
One of them. He got the tear.
你想被人听到
You want to be heard and sound
被人见到
and seen.
就是这样 你想被人听到和见到
That’s all that is. You want to be heard and seen.
必须拨开那条静脉
That vein’s gonna have to go.
那下面还有一条静脉 这…
Another vein underneath that, which is
完全在预料之中
entirely predictable.
看到这个了吗?
You see this?
这就是他正在用手术刀分开的东西
This is what he’s splitting now with the knife,
等他将额叶和颞叶分开之后
and once he’s down, spreads the frontal and temporal lobe,
就可以将这里撑开
you can, basically, doing this, spread this open.
我们将从这里进入
We’re going to get into it here.
必须将这个取出来
This needs to come out.
吸
On.
到处都是静脉
Veins everywhere.
吸
On.
听我指令再吸 见鬼 吸
Wait till I say it, goddamn it. On.
静脉壁比动脉壁薄得多
The walls of a vein are much thinner than the walls of an artery,
所以跟静脉相比移♥动♥动脉时可以稍微粗暴一点
so you can move an artery with more aggressiveness than a vein.
剪子
Scissor.
我要切断这个东西应该正中这个鬼东西
I’m gonna cut through this shit. Should be right in the damn thing.
不 你偏了一厘米
No, you’re not, you’re a centimeter off.
我没有 应该就在这里 我不明白
I’m not. It should be right there. I don’t get it.
– See yellow right there? – I see yellow everywhere.
-看到黄色的东西了吗?-到处都是黄色的东西
-导引-导引
Nav.
什么鬼?这是什么?
What the fuck? I mean, what is this?
会不会是一个肿瘤?
– Could this be a fucking tumor? – Nav.
是的 看起来有点灰灰的
Oh yeah, it looks a little gray.
瑞秋 我能过来吗?帮我踩一下踏板
Rachel, can I come over? Step on the pedal for a second.
-导引装置就在上面-你把它的前端切掉了
– The nav is right on it. – You’re skiving off the front end.
它这么大 我应该没有碰到它
It’s so big I shouldn’t hit it anywhere.
就是那个 它在出血
That’s the thing. It’s bleeding now.
可以把皮质干电极给我吗?我想刺♥激♥一下
Can I have the cortical stemmed electrode? I want to stimulate.
我好像看到了
I think I see it.
我会避开那条动脉 就是这样
I’m gonna stay away from that artery. That’s it.
You guys see that?
你们看到了吗?
它太大了 无法一整块取出来
It’s too big to take out in one piece.
双极?
Bipolar?
吸 里面有血
On. There’s the blood inside.
它好像形成了一个血泡
It’s like popping a blood blister.
将管子调高到35 吸
Turn the pipe up to 35. On.
– So much blood. – Give me a second.
好多血
停不下来
It¡¯s nonstop.
约翰你看 它还在出血 难以置信
Look, it’s still coming, John. Incredible.
老天 我从没见过出这么多血的里面有很多血块
Man, I’ve never seen it bleed this much. There’s a lot of clot in there.
可以换个大点的吸泵吗?
Can we get a bigger sucker, please?
They’re just really good at grabbing shit.
他们非常擅长夹取东西
Here it comes.
出来了
那正在出来的这个东西呢?
So what about this stuff right here coming out?
在这里
There it is.
跟我的手指对比一下 看看它的大小
Here’s my finger to give you size.
我们一次就全取出来了应该没有残留了
We got it all in one fell swoop. I don’t think anything’s left.
– I think we’re done, bro. – Yeah, I like it.
-我觉得搞定了 兄弟-嗯 应该是的
看看这东西的大小
If you look at the size of this thing,
你可以想象它嵌在她大脑中间的样子
you can picture this though, just sitting in the middle of her brain.
破裂的就是它 看起来很完美
And that’s what ruptured. Looks perfect.
-很棒吧?-幸运的女孩
– That’s great. – Lucky girl.
之前我觉得我们必须这样做
I mean, I think it was really what we needed to do,
非常感谢你们在这里跟我一起做
and I appreciate your being here and doing this with me.
When there’s an emergency, we work together
遇到紧急情况时
我们会合作共事 相互支持
and support one another through that
因为无论成功还是失败
because they can be remarkably emotional moments,
都可能让人心潮澎湃让人久久难以忘怀
and very memorable times when these things go well or go poorly.
电♥话♥联♥系♥
Call me.
Okay, uh…
– Miss Williams, are you okay? – Yeah.
-威廉姆斯小姐 你还好吗?-嗯
我知道你很困倦但我不希望你睡着 好吗?
I know you’re tired, but I don’t want you to sleep, okay?
因为你撞到头时 可能造成了脑震荡
In case you had a concussion from hitting your head.
所以尽量保持清醒 我们快到了
So try to stay up. We’re almost there.
每次接到呼叫 都是一个新的故事
Every call is a new story.
你会遇到各种各样性命攸关的情况
You encounter so many different situations, you know, people’s lives.
When people say like, everybody’s fighting a different battle.
人们常说每个人都在打一场不一样的战斗
有时候你不禁会想人们是如何陷入这种状况的
Sometimes you wonder how the person got to be in this situation.
他们给我们打电♥话♥因为他们觉得情况紧急
They call us because they feel like, for them, it’s an emergency,
虽然我们每天目睹这种场景早就习以为常了
and even though we are used to seeing it every day,
I feel like it’s very important that we never lose that touch,
但我觉得我们绝不能失去那种触动
在跟病人相处的30、40分钟里要一直关心他们
to always care for them in those 30, 40 minutes that they’re with us.
我的目标是让他们始终有安全感
My goal is to always make them feel safe,
让他们知道 有人聆听他们的需求
and let them know that they’ve been heard for what they need.
我再检查一下你的胳膊
I’m gonna take a look at your arm again.
Very good. Put it down.
很好 放下吧
我们到了
We’re here.
-谢谢-不客气
– Thank you. – No problem.
这会让你思考 你需要付出多少
It definitely makes you think in how much you need to be here,
百分百全身心付出
a hundred percent body and mind,
才能改变某个人的一天
to make that difference in somebody’s day.
-唐 现在有进展吗?-没有任何进展
– Don, are you getting anything? – I’m getting nothing.
给他用100 注射
Give him a hundred. Crank it.
剂量用100 没理由不这么做
Put it to 100. There’s no reason not to.
现在心率是多少?
What’s your heart rate now?
现在的心率是118
118 heart rate now.
使用去甲肾上腺素了吗?
Did you start norepi?
Blood pressure is under 90…
马克·丹尼尔斯 医院牧师
How’s her pulse?
心跳很微弱 我无法告诉你心率
It’s palpable. I can’t tell you a rate.
好 听到了就告诉我
Okay, let me know when you hear it.
看来血压大约刚好在140以下 收缩压
It looks like blood pressure is approximately just under 140. Systolic.
收缩压140?所以去甲肾上腺素的效果很好
140 systolic? So he responded to the norepi very well.
-应该是-很好
– Think so. – Great.
等心率和血压到了合理区间
If we get a reasonable rate and reasonable pressure,
可以为他做扫描吗?
can we scan him?
我觉得他的胃部没有出血
I don’t think he’s bleeding from the stomach.
-胃部未见造影剂渗出-对 胸部看起来不错
– There’s no blush in the stomach. – Yeah, the chest looks good.
所以如果出现心跳骤停就没有理由打开胸腔
So there’s no reason to open his chest if he arrests.
我觉得没有理由打开胸腔
No, I don’t see any reason to open his chest.
好 那我们把他送到重症监护室
Alright, so we just got to get him to the ICU.
如果有需要 唐有肾上腺素注射笔
And Don’s got push pen epi if we need it.
-拔掉管子 对-好
– Disconnect. Yep. – Okay.
– On your count. – Ready?
-你来数数-准备
一、二、三
One, two, three.
管子在我这儿 重新接上了