She was like, “I don’t want to go to sleep,
不知道以后是否还有机会跟这些人聊天了”
and I don’t know if I’ll talk to these people again.”
新冠疫情期间人们普遍推迟了看病就诊
During the COVID pandemic, people delayed their healthcare.
这造成了普遍而严重的影响
That had significant consequences for everything,
从发现癌症到测血压
from detection of cancer, to checking your blood pressure,
继而导致了各种不良事件的增加包括急诊人数的上升
and that led to an increase in just about everything we see, including emergencies
本该及早发现的病情迟迟得不到确诊
and late diagnoses that should have been picked up earlier.
更重要的是 之前人们一直待在家里
And even more importantly, people had been staying home.
现在都前往公共场所
Now people were going out in public.
袭击事件增加 枪击案突然增加
Assaults went up, shootings all of a sudden went up.
人们感到沮丧和恐惧
There was frustration, there was fear,
这一切导致人类再次积极行动起来
and all these things basically resulted in human beings acting out again.
莱诺克斯山医院
科恩儿童医疗中心
如果能为他做个扫描然后送到加护病房♥ 那里会更好
If we can get him scanned,
so we can get him in the ICU, it’ll be a better place.
– Donald? – Yes?
-唐纳德?-嗯?
-连上移♥动♥监护仪了吗?-还没有
– Are we on a portable monitor? – Not yet.
我要先检查线路
I’m checking the line first.
– Cover him up, please. – Airway, we’re okay?
-麻烦帮他盖上-呼吸道没问题吧?
玛丽·安妮 我们可以走了吗?
Mary Anne, we’re okay to move?
唐纳德?
Donald?
好 走吧
Okay, let’s go.
他当时在参加派对
He was at a party.
他中了几枪
He was shot a few times,
然后被私家车送到了一家小型社区医院
and then he was taken by private vehicle to a small community hospital.
根据我们收到的报告
With the report that we received,
我预计伤者会陷入完全昏迷
what I expected was someone to be completely comatose.
他心脏骤停了三次
He had cardiac arrested three times,
我们被告知 他甚至一度脑死亡
and we were informed that he was actually brain-dead for all intents and purposes.
所以当我到达后开始做快速评估时 感到非常吃惊
And that further leads to the shock when I arrived and started my rapid assessment,
他的眼睛是睁开的表情中充满了恐惧
he actually opened his eyes, and I saw fear in his face.
你绝对不想见到病人这样 因为恐惧
That’s not something that you want in your patient, because fear
会增加耗氧量和紧张情绪
increases your oxygen demand, stress.
我们必须按照规程办事
We need to be compliant with what we’re providing
免得他们进一步伤害自己
so they don’t further injure themselves.
-输浓缩红细胞了吗?-刚刚输完
– Have we given a PRBC yet? – Just now.
-我们有血小板吗?-我们应该给他输血小板
– Do we have platelets? – We should give platelets now.
Keeping someone alive for 25 minutes in an outside ambulance,
在外出的救护车这个不稳定的环境中
维持一个人的生命25分钟是极度困难的事
in an unstable environment, is extremely difficult at best.
他们给我的血小板是一个单位…
The platelets is the one unit they gave me…
-正在输吗?很好!-我们正在输
– And we’re giving it? Perfect! – We’re giving it all.
然后再输一袋新鲜冷冻血浆
Give another FFP next.
谢谢 唐纳德
Thanks, Donald.
65毫克 开始
65 milligrams. Rock and rolling.
…here and we’ll reattach as soon as we move over.
…这里 到了那边我们马上接回去
我要拔掉了
– I’m going to disconnect. – Okay…
Take this.
拿着
一切都好 约书亚 我们要把你转运走
Everything’s okay, Joshua. We’re going to move you over.
别动
And pull tight.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
身为一个父亲这份工作对我来说特别不容易
Doing this job, as a parent, makes it more difficult for me.
我有个16岁的儿子 他也会出去玩
I have a son that’s 16 years old. That could have been my son hanging out.
我们不知道出去后会发生什么事
We don’t know what happens when people are out.
自尊心膨胀 冲昏了头脑
Egos start to blow and you don’t think clearly,
不幸的是 承担后果的是家人
and unfortunately, the families are left to hold the ball afterwards.
你是哥哥还是弟弟?
Are you an older brother or younger brother?
哥哥
– Older brother. – Um…
我想你们知道现在情况很复杂 好吗?
I know you guys know there’s a lot going on, okay?
所以我会尽力而为把他送到隔壁房♥间
I’m just going to try and get him over here next door,
然后我们会决定下一步如何做
and then we’re going to figure out what we’re getting you guys to the next step.
-好 照顾好你母亲-好
– Okay, you got your mom? Yeah. – Yeah.
我们刚输了血小板现在再输一袋新鲜冷冻血浆
So we just gave platelet. We’re giving another FFP now.
这是第四袋了 接下来输全血
It’ll be our 4th FFP here. And the next one will be blood.
Guys, it’s already coming down. 126. 119, guys.
He doesn’t have a blood pressure right now.
他现在没血压了
再给他用升压剂
Get him back on the pressers.
多少 一克?给我一支10毫升注射器 谢谢
– How much, one gram? – Give me 10cc syringe.
如果变成心脏骤停你可以帮我们看着吗?好
If this becomes a code, will you run it for us? Okay.
太惊心动魄了
It’s so devastating.
区区几块金属就能在两秒内将一个年轻人
A couple pieces of metal and you take a young person’s life
置于生死的边缘
and put them on the edge in two seconds.
科恩儿童医疗中心
急救车99 有一起疑似肇事逃逸伤者出现分流后出血
Medic 99,
we have a suspected hit-and-run with bleeding shunt.
警♥察♥已经到达现场
NYPD at location.
怀疑是袭击案这是一起代码三事件 完毕
Suspecting assault. This is a code three. Over.
是一名57的女性 外部分流出血
It’s 57, female bleeding from the outside shunt.
什么时候发生的?怎么回事?
When did this happen? What happened?
我只是跟你吵架
I’m not fighting nobody but you.
所有人都知道你不尊重我
Everybody knows your ass disrespectful.
你为什么说没人救你?
Why the fuck you talking about nobody saved your ass?
Don’t go nowhere. Stay here. Tell them what happened.
别乱跑 待在这里把事情经过告诉他们
你好 女士
– Hello. – …fuck are ya talking about?
– What happened? – I saved…
怎么回事?
等一下 让我们来照顾她 好吗?
Hold on one second. Let us take care of her, okay?
Sir, can you just give us a second?
先生 可以给我们一点时间吗?
我们只是想帮她 好吗?
We’re just trying to help her, okay?
-你叫什么名字 女士?-薇琪·威廉姆斯
– What’s your name, ma’am? – Vickie Williams.
好的 嗨 威廉姆斯女士我们说你的事 好吗?
Okay. Hi, Ms. Williams. Let’s concentrate on you, okay?
罗伯?请警♥察♥控制现场
Rob? PD for scene control, please.
Okay, so this young man in the green is your family member?
好 那个穿绿衣服的年轻男子是你的家人吗?
-是的-好
– Yeah. – Okay.
And who was the driver of this vehicle?
这辆车的驾驶员是谁?
那边那个人
That guy right there.
-戴黑色帽子那个?好-是的
– With a black hat on? – Yes.
他没有为我系安全带
He didn’t put the strap over me.
好的 你觉得头晕或疼痛吗?
Okay, you have any dizziness or pain?
-我撞到头了 我头痛-可以握住我的手吗?
– I hit my head. My head hurts. – Can you grip my hand?
你想留在这里还是去医院?
Do you want to stay here or do you want to go to the hospital?
-医院…-好的 没问题
– Hospital… – No problem.
好 威廉姆斯小姐 我叫薇琪 好吗?
Okay, Miss Williams, my name is Vicky, okay?
我们要帮你测血压 测左臂
We’re going to take your blood pressure. On the left arm.
你叫薇琪 我也叫薇琪我们太容易搞混了
Your name is Vickie, and my name is Vicky. So, what we gonna do here?
– You lost a lot of blood here. – Go to Applebee’s, have dinner?
-你失了很多血-你们是想去阿普比餐厅吃晚饭吗?
别担心 我们会搞定一切的 好吗?
Don’t worry, we’re gonna figure everything out, okay?
谢谢你 薇琪
Thank you, Vicky.

Okay.
-行了吗-嗯 行了
– That good? – Yeah, that’s good.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
你舒服吗?
– You comfortable?
I’m not talking to you!
我懒得跟你说!
我懒得跟你说!
I am not talking to you!
– Sorry.
抱歉
我的肋骨!
My ribs!
-这样呢?好点了吗?-我的肋骨!
– Is that better? A little better? – My ribs!
对不起
– I’m sorry.
Oh, my ribs!
我的肋骨!
要怎样才能帮你缓解疼痛?
How can we help you with the pain?
在这里放个东西 让我垫着胳膊
Just put something here, then I can rest my arm.
-好-需要我们把这个拿掉吗?
– Okay. – You want us to move that?
车子开动后你的肋骨会撞到这个把手
When we start driving, your ribs are going to hit against this handle.
-所以我们要帮你垫上-嗯…
– So we’re trying to pad you. – Yeah…
而且我们让你坐在枕头上
We’re having you sit on the pillow.
所以你会往左边倾
That’s what’s leaning you to the left side.
-好了 开车吧-好
Let’s start rolling.
-利奥是恶魔 我一直在跟你说-那是你丈夫吗?
– Leo’s a demon. I keep telling you that. – Is that your husband?
他不是我丈夫 我没嫁给他
He’s not my husband. I’m not married to him.
我只是问问 对不起
I’m just asking, I’m sorry.
我明白
I understand.
我和他一起生活12年了
He’s been in my life for 12 years.
痛苦又漫长的12年
– And 12 agony ass long years.
好 出发之前 你有话想说吗?
Okay, you want to say something before you leave?
– Something nice, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!