-给这个人点水喝-是 长官
-Give the man some water.-Yes, sir.

Water.
就你一个人?
You alone?
你能把我带到家人身边吗?
Can you take me to my family?
-帮帮这个人-是 长官
-Help this man.-Yes, sir.
给他一双鞋 拿他的鞋
Get him shoes. Take his shoes!
走吧
Come on.
爸爸 这些是什么?
What are they, Papa?
上帝的小天使
God’s little angels.
它们为什么来这里?
Why are they here?
它们来为我们指路
They guide our way.
没想到你能活下来 你的腿感染得很严重
Didn’t think youwould make it. Your leg was so infected.
这是哪?
Where is this?
巴吞鲁日
Baton Rouge.
我必须去找我的家人
I must get to my family.
你必须休息
You must rest.
(美国)
你的名字?
Your name?
彼得
Peter.
年龄?
Age?
不知道
I don’t know.
随便说一个
Well, pick something.
你说吧
You pick something.
(美国)
48岁
Forty-eight.
你认识自己的父母吗?
Did you know your parents?
认识
Yes.
他们是哪里人?
Where were they from?
海地
Haiti.
海地 你是在那里出生的吗?
Haiti. Is that where you were born?

Yes.
前主人?
Former owner?
莱昂斯 约翰莱昂斯上校
Lyons. Captain John Lyons.
棉花种植者 阿查法拉亚河
Cotton planter. The Atchafalaya River.
阿查法拉亚 你是从那里逃出来的?
Atchafalaya. Is that where you ran from?
不是 军队的人来了把我带到了克♥林♥顿♥ 我是从那里逃跑的
No. The Army men come, take me to Clinton.I run from there.
克♥林♥顿♥
Clinton.
明白了
See.
你在克♥林♥顿♥看到铁道了吗?
Did you see a railway in Clinton?
运载大炮的火车车厢?
Train cars carrying big guns?
看见了 铁轨是我造的
Yes, I built the tracks.
我没有获得自♥由♥吗?
Am I not free?
你先稳住
Just keep yourself steady.
严格来说 你在这里就算违♥禁♥品♥
Technically, while you’re here,you’re contraband.
失窃财产
Stolen property.
我必须去找我的家人
I must get to my family.
-多迪安、贝茜、西皮翁-不行
-Dodienne, Betsy, Scipion…-No.
-劳蕾特-不
-…Laurette.-No.
-把他们的名字写下来-不 不是这么回事
-Write their names down.-No, that is not how this is.
你把他们的名字写下来 林肯说我自♥由♥了
You write down their names.Lincoln say I am free.
是吗?这是好事
He did? Well, that’s a good thing.
你下次见到林肯 请代我向他问好
Next time you see Lincoln,please give him my compliments.
现在你身处战时的军营
Right now you’re in an army camp,during a time of war.
明白吗?
Understand?
所以你和所有逃到这里来的人有一个选择
So you and everyone else who ran herehas a choice.
要么去一个联邦农场上工作
You’ll work on one of the Federal farms…
-这里写着…-我不去
-governed by this here…-I will not.
-农场的一系列规章制度-我不去
-…set of rules and regulations…-I will not.
要么你就参军
Or you will join the army.
你帮助我们打败这些被上帝遗弃的恶魔 好兄弟
You help us beat these godforsaken devils,my good man,
你不仅能和家人团聚
and you will not justget back with your family.
还能帮助解放你的家人
You will help free your family.
我相信你的好朋友林肯一定会为你感到非常自豪
And I’m sure your good friend Lincolnwill be mighty proud of you…
彼得先生
Mr. Peter.
带这个人去本土守卫军
Show this man to the Native Guard.
你可以走了 士兵
You’re dismissed, soldier.
下一位
Next.
戈登 请等等
Gordon! Please.
戈登…朋友
Gordon. Gordon, my friend.
见到你真好 朋友
Good to see you, my friend.
-见到你真好 你怎么样?-我们成功了
-Good to see you. How are you?-We made it.
是的
Yes, we have.
约翰呢?
John?
他没逃出来
No, he did not make it.
我会来看你的
I will come see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小队 立正
Squad, attention!
小队 稍息
Squad, at rest.
新兵向前看 和前面的人间隔一臂
New recruits, eyes forward.One arm-length from the next man.
往前走
Move up.
欢迎你 兄弟
Welcome, Brother.
在前面领军服
You pick up your uniform up there.
下午好 彼得
Bonsoir, Peter.
下午好 他们会让我们战斗
Bonsoir. They’re going to let us fight.
他们可能别无选择
They may not have a choice.
做好准备
Be ready.
他在那里
There he is, there.
我的腿没事 你们不要给我截肢
My leg is fine. You will not take it.
你的…不 我们不是医生 先生
Your– Oh, no. We’re not doctors, sir.
不 我们得知了你的情况
No. We were alerted to your condition.
如果你允许 我们在想
Well, with your permission,we were wondering
不知道你是否愿意跟我们谈一会儿
if you wouldn’t like to join usfor a few moments.
没事的 他们都是好人
It’s okay. They’re good people.
你回来的时候军服就已经准备好了 好吗?去吧
A uniform will be waitingwhen you get back. Yeah? Go on.
-这边走 先生-谢谢你 修女
-Right this way, sir.-Thank you, Sister.
好了
All right.
这叫照相机
It’s called a camera.
它是干什么用的?
What does it do?
这个嘛…
Well…
你看 它…
See, it…
能拍出和你一样的照片
makes a likeness of you.
彼得 我们会让世上的每一个人
Peter, we’re gonna make surethat every person in the world
都知道奴隶制到底是怎么回事
knows exactlywhat slavery truly looks like.
好吗?
All right?
好了 请你把后背转向…
Now, if you could justturn your back toward–
别碰我
Do not touch me.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
请你把后背转向照相机 谢谢
If you could turn your backtowards the camera, please.
还有
And
也许可以把胳膊抬…
maybe put your arm out–
手放在腰上 像这样
Your hand on your hip, like so.
转头
And turn your head.
再多转一点 对
A little more. Yeah.
这姿势舒服吗?
Is that comfortable?
谢谢
Thank you.
你出生时是自♥由♥的?
You were born a free man?
对 是的 连队里有很多人都是
Yeah, that’s right.Bunch of us in this company.
允许学读书写字?
Allowed to read and to write?
允许做很多事
Allowed to do a lot of things.
如果你做某件事需要得到允许那你就不是真正的自♥由♥ 对吗?
If someone must allow you to do something,then you are not really free, are you?
没错
No.
长官
Sir?
卡尤上校和列兵彼得前来报到 长官
Captain Caillouxand Private Peter reporting, sir.
我们知道南方大兵在这一带的山脊上布置了重炮
We know Johnny Reb has big gunsall along the ridge here.
似乎他们正在河边设置新的
It seems they’re putting new onesdown here, along the river,
就在哈德逊港南边
just south of Port Hudson.
如果我们不打开密西西比河畔的这个河湾
Now if we don’t open up this bend herealong the Mississippi,
我们就永远无法控制南方
we’ll never control the South.
这个黑人是从克♥林♥顿♥逃出来的那个?
Is this the Negro herethat was running from Clinton?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你在那里做什么?
What were you doing there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!