有问题吗?
There a problem?
我惹莱昂斯上校不高兴了?
Have I displeased Captain Lyons?
据我所知没有
Not that I’m aware of.
贝茜真的长大了 不是吗?
Betsy sure has gotten big, hasn’t she?
现在几乎和你一样高了
She’s almost as tall as you are now.
贝茜
Betsy.
那我和我的孩子们很期待能为法比安先生效劳
Then my children and I look forwardto serving Mr. Fabian.
是 你的孩子们不去
Yeah, children ain’t going.
先生
Sir?
法比安先生说他给你找了个新老公
Well, Mr. Fabian saidhe has you a new husband,
因为你的老公上战场了
now that yours has been put to war.
嘿 看着我…
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
听明白了吗?
We clear?
求求你 先生
Please, sir.
我问你听明白了吗?
I said, are we clear?
明白了 先生
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
现在继续干活吧
Now go on, get back to work.
妈妈
Mama?
西皮翁
Scipion.
进屋去
Go inside.
你把狗引到我这里来了
You have led dogs to me.
我什么也没干
I have done nothing.
我会开枪打你的
I will shoot you.

No.
你看
Look.
洋葱 抹一抹
Onion. Rub.
狗就闻不到你的气味了 拿去
Dogs cannot smell. Take it.

Look.
你疯了
You are mad.
你去死吧
To hell with you.
那里有东西
There’s something there.
狗闻到气味了
Bitch got a scent.
下来 小子
Come on down, boy!
该死的 你给我滚下来
Goddamn it, get your ass down from there!
-退下-别用那该死的枪指着我
-Get back.-Don’t point that goddamn gun at me.
-退下-给我滚下来
-Get back!-Get your ass down here!
我不属于你
You do not own me!
我不会回去的
I am not going back!
我不是奴隶
I am not a slave.
我是一个人
I am a man.
我是一个人
I am a man!
我是一个人 我…
I am a man! I–
好了 过来
There you go. Come on.
你的朋友在哪?
Where’s your friend?
你的朋友在哪?
Where’s your friend?
这下不能再跑了
No more running.
你的朋友在哪?
Where’s your friend?
你的朋友在哪?
Where’s your friend?
把这个带回营地
Bring this back to camp.
跟上
Come on.
送走?
Sent away?
送去哪里?
Sent where?
去阿查法拉亚
Up Atchafalaya.
妈妈 你不能走
Mama, you can’t.
那个人把我卖♥♥了
Man sold me off.
我们得逃跑
We need to run.
嘿 你知道逃跑的人是什么下场吗?
Hey. Do you know what happens to runners?
我们不能什么都不做
We can’t do nothing.
你要被送走了 妈妈
You’re getting sent away, Mama.
-我们不能什么都不做-我知道 你不懂吗?我知道 贝茜
-We can’t do nothing.-I know. Don’t you know? I know, Betsy.
我懂
Yes.
我说我什么都不做了吗?
Did I say I’m doing nothing?
没有
No.
-那就别乱说话-对不起 妈妈
-Then damn it, stop running your mouth.-I’m sorry, Mama.
今天劳作结束后 到轧棉机库房♥旁找我
End of the workday,come see me by the gin barn.
别迟到
Don’t be late.
手脚麻利点
You keep pace there.
-继续运-是 先生
-Keep it coming.-Yes, sir.
稳一点
Nice and steady.
注意两边 别让棉花挂在上面
Watch them sides!Don’t leave ’em hanging.
别留这么多棉花 可以多装一些
Don’t leave so much.You can fit more in there.
走了
Let’s go!
稳一点
Steady.
趁日落前赶快把活干完
Get it before the damn sun goes down.
我们必须待在一起
We need to stay together.
没有其他的办法了吗?
There ain’t no other way?
这是唯一的办法
It’s the only way. Okay.
动手吧 快
Do it… Now!

Come.
我去给你弄点水 水
I will get you water. Water.
我去给你弄点水
I want to get you water.
上帝爱你
God loves you.
上帝爱你
God loves you.
上帝爱你
God loves you.
不许动
Don’t you move.
别开枪…
Do not shoot. Don’t– Do not shoot.
这下抓到你了 小子
I got you now, boy.
把匕♥首♥从腰带上拿出来
Take that knife out your belt.
好 请别…拜托
Okay. Please, do– Please.
-快点-好
-Do it!-Okay.
扔到那边
Right there.
别开枪
Do not shoot.
-她还活着吗?-她只是个孩子
-She alive?-She’s just a child.
我问她是不是还活着
I asked if she’s alive!
活着 她伤得很重
Yes. She’s in a bad way.
那就别管她了
So leave it then.
-让我给她弄点水 我…-我说别管了
-Let me get her water. I—I said leave it!

No.
起来吧 小子 她死了
Now get up, boy. She gone.
起来
Up!
很好
That’s it.
现在走吧 小子
Now walk, boy–
该死的黑鬼
Fucking nigger!

You.
是你和那条鳄鱼搏斗的
You fought that gator.
你和那条鳄鱼搏斗并活了下来
You fought that gator and survived.
你是最坏的那种人
You are the worst kind.
最坏的那种
The worst kind.
你有家人
Well, you got a family.
我的上司能帮你 拜托…
My boss can help you. Come on–
是同一个小子 他跑到地里…
The same boy. He ran to the field–
林肯
Lincoln.
林肯
Lincoln.
林肯
Lincoln.
趴下吧你
Humble down.
给我趴下
Humble down.
这是你要的肉
Here’s your meat.
求我啊
Beg.
求我
Beg.
求我 狗
Beg, dog.
求我
Beg.
我让你求我
Beg!
求我
Beg.
我跟你说过 我是你的上帝
I told you I was your God.
你不是我的上帝
You are not my God.
安德烈卡尤上校
Captain Andre Cailloux.
路易斯安那州第一本土守卫军
1st Louisiana Native Guard.
你们和林肯一边的?
You are with Lincoln?
是的
Yes, we are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!