-沼泽-到处都是沼泽
-Swamp.-Swamp’s everywhere.
哪个方向?北方?东方?
Which direction? North? East?
他们想去林肯军队的驻地
Had an idea to get to Lincoln’s army.
巴吞鲁日 西南方
Down Baton Rouge, southwest.
好 你走吧
All right. Go on, then.
走吧
Go on.
走吧
Go on, then.
替我向老亚伯问好
Give my regards to old Abe.
看啊 老大 有人逃跑
Look here, boss. We got a runner.
看到一个有想法的黑鬼 最好送他入土
See a nigger with an idea,best put him underground.
散开
Split up.
走哪边?
Which way?
沼泽
Swamp.
走马道 比较快
Horse trail. It’s faster.
不行 太危险
No, too dangerous.
我有一支枪
I have a gun.
-他们的枪更多-我就要走
-They have more.-I am going.
-别去-你不是我的主人
-Do not.-You are not my master.
他胆子太大了 我跟你走
He is too brave. I follow you.
不 我们必须分头走
No, we must go our own way.
这样更难追踪
Harder to track.
你要抛下我?
You abandon me?
永远不会
Never.
穿过沼泽
Go through the swamp.
跟着林肯的炮声走
Follow the sound of Lincoln’s cannons.
去吧
Go.
你们走马道
Go on, take the horse trail.
我们明白
…we understand
来 大家低下头
Come, let us bow our heads…
圣父、圣子
The Father, the Son
和圣灵
and the Holy Spirit.
保佑我们 上主
Bless us, oh, Lord.
你赐予我们的礼物
It is thy gifts,
我们即将得到
which we are about to receive
你的恩惠
from thy bounty.
通过我们的上主基♥督♥
Through Christ, our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
Runner!
他往沼泽那边跑了
It went that way, towards the swamp.
这些家伙没把他赶出来
These guys are not letting him out.
这小杂种还挺聪明
That’s a clever son bitch.
看起来他穿过沼泽了
Looks like he went through that swamp.
妈妈 你没事吧?
Mama, you all right?
梦见你♥爸♥爸了
Saw your papa.
你觉得他还活着?
You think he’s alive?
我知道他还活着
I know it.
他如果不回来怎么办?
What if he don’t come back?
爸爸一定会回来的
Your papa is going to be back.
要永远相信这一点
Do not ever stop believing that.
明白吗?
Hey?
爸爸一定会回来的
Your papa is going to be back.
要永远相信这一点
Do not ever stop believing that.
我见过你们的爸爸在大多数人无法存活的情况下幸存下来
I’ve seen your papa survive thingsmost men can’t.
我们来到这里时 他们强迫我们改变
When we came here,they insisted that we change.
改变我们的名字
Change our names…
我们的语言
…our language.
他们甚至试图改变我们的人格
They even tried to change who we are.
你们的爸爸教会了大家坚持
Your papa taught us to hold on.
现在该我们来为他坚持了
Now it is our turn to do the same for him.
坚持下去
Hold on.
团结起来、坚持下去
Hold on to each other.
坚持下去
Hold on.
明白吗?
Hey?
坚持下去
Hold on.

Come.
爸爸
Papa!
看起来他还知道该捅鳄鱼哪里
Look like he knewright where to do him, too.
那小子不可能从这东西嘴下逃生
Ain’t no way that boygot away from this thing.
把它剖开
Open her up.
里面什么也没有
Ain’t nothin’ in him.
好 看啊
Yeah. Look at that.
我们的小子杀了条鳄鱼
Our boy fixed a gator.
一个无知的黑鬼到底从哪学到这种知识的?
How in the hell does an ignorant niggergot knowledge like that?
你这么想 那你才是无知的人
You’re the ignorant onethinking like that.
我父亲是给玉米剥皮的
My father was a corn husker…
我母亲在我小时候就去世了 所以…
My mother passed when I was young, so…
养育我就成了家里黑人女管家的工作
the job of raising mefell on our nigger house girl.
她负责照顾我
She took care of me.
她喂我吃东西 给我洗澡 教了我很多东西
She fed me. She washed me.She taught me things…
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
一天晚上
One evening…
我问父亲能否让她和我们一起吃晚饭
I asked my fatherif she could join us for supper,
他用奇怪的表情看着我说:“然后呢?”
and he looked at me in a funny wayand said, “Then what?”
我说:“这样我们可以一起吃饭”他接着问:“然后呢?”
I said, “So we could eat together,”to which he asked, “Then what?”
我当时不懂 我还是个孩子 但他懂
I didn’t know, I was just a boy.But he did.
他说
He said…
“首先 他们吃我们的食物
“First, they eat our food,
然后他们会抢走我们的工作再偷走我们的土地
then they’ll take our jobsand then they’ll steal our land.
我们只要给黑鬼一点面包渣
We give the nigger so much as a crumb,
他们就会占领整个国家”
they’re going to take overthe whole damn country.”
我非常羞愧 我…
I was so ashamed. I…
我告诉他 在她饿的时候我偷偷给过她吃的
I told him I’d been sneaking her foodwhen she was hungry.
他变得非常安静
He got real quiet…
把她叫进了餐厅 拿起一把餐刀
Called her into the dining room,picked up a dinner knife and…
当场捅了她
fixed her right there.
然后把她丢进田里去自生自灭
Left her in the field to rot.
她过了三天才死
Took her three days to die.
她最后说的话是:“为什么?”
Last thing she said was, “Why?”
后来我跳上去圣路易斯的火车南下来到了密西西比州
Hopped a train to St. Louis,made my way down to Mississippi,
最后到了这片沼泽
found myself in this here swamp.
知道我看到什么吗?
And know what I saw?
我看到了黑鬼 和她一样
I saw niggers, just like her…
逃跑、躲藏、苟且偷生
running, hiding… surviving.
人们以为他们很无知 但完全不是这样
People make ’em out to be ignorant,but far from it.
事实上 更糟糕的是 他们一般都很执着
In fact, what’s worseis they tend to be persistent.
听着 一个得到自♥由♥
See, one gets free…
然后就一个接一个
then another.
今后的某一天 他们可能会报复我们
And someday,they may return the favor on us.
你们能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
上主是我的救主
The Lord is my salvation.
他是我的救主
He is salvation.
彼得
Peter.
我不惧敌人
I shall fear no enemy.
我不惧敌人
I shall fear no enemy.
那小子现在一定已经死了
Boy must be dead by now.
找到他
Find him.
赫里先生?
Mssr. Hurley?
先生 一切都好吗?
Everything good, sir?
后天早上
Morning after next,
一个叫法比安先生的人要从阿查法拉亚骑马来 途径锡姆斯波特
man named Mr. Fabian gonna cart in upfrom Atchafalaya, way of Simmesport.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
他离开的时候 你从库房♥出来 和他一起走
You come around the barn,go off with him when he leaves.
-先生 你说什么?-莱昂斯上校把你卖♥♥了
-Sir?-Captain Lyons sold you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!