你怎么能对他说这话?
How can you say that to him?
“上帝和我们同在”
“God is with us.”
他在哪?
Where is he?
他为什么没有给你自♥由♥?
And why has he not set you free?
他有吗?
Or has he?
所以你没有戴这个?
So you are not in these?
那站起来
Well, then stand up…
站起来 来啊 站起来
Stand up. Go. Stand up.
站起来 赞美上帝为你所做过的一切
Stand up, and praise your Godfor all he has done for you,
为我们所做过的一切
for all of us.

You.
上帝并不与你同在
God is not with you.
他不存在
He is nowhere.
还派那个傻子来向我们布道
And he sends that foolto tell us about his word.
好让我们当好奴隶
To be a good slave.
让我们服从主人
To be obedient to your masters.
上帝就是这么对你说的吗?
Is that what God says to you?
上帝说的话很多
God says many things…
我不知道为什么
I do not know why…
上帝只对某些人现身
God shows himself to some peopleand not to others…
但如果你不认识他
But if you do not know him…
我会为你祈祷的
I will pray for you.
马太福音第17章、第20节说你可以移♥动♥大山
Matthew 17:20 saysthat you can move a mountain.
但是没有工作 信仰就会死去 要有信仰
But faith without work is dead. Faith!
为你们的主人干活而死是可以的
It’s okay to work and die for your master.
-信仰就是服从 要服从-放下来 稳住
-Faith is obedience. Be obedient.-Come on down. Hold it.
放下来 好 对了
Bring it down. All right. Yeah.
-信仰 要歌♥颂上主…-好 继续
-Faith. Give unto the Lord…-All right. Keep moving.
好的 起
There we go. Up.
上主荣耀的尊名
…Give unto the Lord the glory…
小心 好的
Look alive. Okay. All right.
稳住 还要辛苦劳作很久呢
Steady yourself. Long day out here.
喝水休息时间
Water break!
你不能休息
Not you.
你不能休息
Not you.
《提摩太书》教导我们
Book of Timothy teaches us,
“所有被奴役者都应当认为自己的主人
“All who’s under the yoke of slaveryshould consider their masters worthy,
是配受十分的敬重”
worthy of respect.”
你…水
You, you. Water.
《提摩太书》教导我们
Book of Timothy teaches us,
“所有被奴役者都应当认为自己的主人
“All who’s under the yoke of slavery,should consider your master worthy,
配受十分的敬重”
worthy of respect”
配受
Worthy.
配受
Worthy.
要爆♥炸♥了
Clear!
要爆♥炸♥了 快跑 快…
Clear! Let’s go! Let’s move! Move!
继续干活
Back to work.
“上帝已向我表明了他的旨意
“And God has revealed his very will to me.
所以我颁布了解放奴隶宣言”
And so, I issue Proclamation 95.”
这是什么意思?
What the hell’s that mean?
林肯解放了奴隶
Lincoln freed the slaves.
什么?
What?
林肯解放了奴隶
Lincoln freed the slaves.
去 小子 给我们取两杯水来
Get on, boy.Fetch us a couple tins of water.
林肯是个孤注一掷的人
Desperate man, Lincoln.
据几周前的报纸报道
You know, according to one of these otherpapers from a couple weeks back,
四面八方的奴隶都涌向巴吞鲁日
slaves are running to Baton Rougefrom every direction
因为那个镇子被格兰特占领了
now that Grant holds the town.
准备彻底解放
Fixing for liberty. One and all.
你怎么了?
Matter with you?
这黑鬼往我的饭里放了什么东西
Nigger put something in my stew.
该死的玉米饼都烂了
And the damn corn pone’s rotted out!
该死的杂种 黑鬼你往我的饭里放东西了?
Damn you, son of a bitch.You put something in my stew, nigger?
你们看什么看?继续干活
What y’all looking at? Get back to work.
你往我的饭里放什么了?
What you put in my stew?
怎么 小子 你又盯着我看?给我过来
What, now you gonna eyeball me again, boy?Get over here!
小子 你是不是热昏了头?
You gone crazy from the heat, boy?
他只是个孩子
He is just a child.
你小子一定是活得不耐烦了
Boy must have a death wish.
干什么?
What?
回去干活
Back to work.
快去
Go!
(逃兵)
我是你的上帝
I’m your God.
你能在世间行走是因为我的允许
You walk the Earth because I let you.
你现在是我的狗
You’re my dog now.
也许你会给我一些你给你另一条狗吃的上等肉
Perhaps you will give me some of thatfine meat you give your other dog.
你现在还幽默了 大棒
You’re funny now, big stick.
你看着吧
You’ll see.
跟上 快点
Come on. Hurry up.
快点 走了
Go! Let’s go!
一、二、三、四 一
One, two, three, four! One!
嘿 继续走
Hey, keep moving.
-一、二、三、四-他死定了
-One, two, three, four!-He’s a dead man.
不会
No.
你想念家人吗?
You miss your family?
狗记住你的气味了 我也是
The dog’s got your scent. So do I.
是 现在就走
Yeah, well, move it now.
-我亲耳听到的-撑住它
-I heard it myself.-Back it up!
奴隶们都自♥由♥了
Slaves are free.
自♥由♥?
Free?
谁说的?
Says who?
林肯 我们必须到巴吞鲁日林肯军队的驻地去
Lincoln. We must get to Baton Rouge.Lincoln’s army is there.
是真的 我也听说了
It’s true. I heard it also.
抬起来 走
Bring it up! Let’s go.
那巴吞鲁日在哪?
So, where is Baton Rouge?
要走五天 穿过这片沼泽
Five days through the swamp.
沼泽里要你命的东西很多
There are many ways to die in a swamp.
这里要你命的东西也很多
There are many ways to die here.
如果你去 我就跟你一起
If you go, I’ll follow.
嘿 把尸体搬走
Hey. Get it outta here.
把尸体搬走
Get it outta here.
抬腋下
Up the pit.
快点
Go!
把尸体丢进去
Get it in.
应该撒石灰 懦夫们 整个营地都臭死了
Should get that lime in there,you cowards! Whole damn camp stinks.
我们才不会
The hell we will.
(懦夫)
现在有个很健康的黑鬼来做这件事了
Not when there’s a perfectly good niggerto do it.
谢了啊 你会被绞死的 该死的逃兵
You gonna hang, damn deserter.
给 挖吧
Here. Dig.
把石灰撒进去
Get that lime in there.
你这该死的黑鬼
Damn you, nigger.
凡是为主人意志哀叹的人…
Whoever bemoans the master’s will…
有人逃跑
Runner!
有人逃跑
We’ve got a runner!
我们走 快跑
Let’s go! Run!
逃兵
Deserter!
他们朝沼泽去了
They’re going for the swamp!
我们要干活了
We got work.
沼泽 这边
Swamp. This way.
托马斯 快来 托马斯
Tomas. Come, Tomas.
过来
Come on.
走开
Get out of there.
够了
Enough!
我们这是要去哪啊?
Where are we going?
你知道你们要去哪
Do you know where you’re going,
-还只是瞎跑?-该死
-or are you just running?-Damn it.
我带你回营地 他们会把你打得体无完肤
I take you back to that camp,they’re gonna grind you up like meat.
但你告诉我你的朋友们往哪去了我就放了你
You tell me where your friendsare heading, though… and I’ll let you go.
你根本不值得我们追
You ain’t worth chasing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!