你家人才不在乎你的旅途生活
Life on the road ain’t the concern of folks back home.
热情
Fever
对,尝试这个吧
Why don’t you try one of these?
这会让你恢复活力
Put the pep back into your step.
多么迷人的火焰
What a lovely way to burn
艾维斯普雷斯利秀
尽情摇摆 我说,尽情摇摆吧
Well, shake, rattle and roll I said shake, rattle and roll
我说尽情摇摆吧
I said shake, rattle and roll I said shake, rattle and roll
你做得不对就拯救不了你该死的灵魂…
Well, you won’t do right To save your doggone soul
你真了不起,兄弟!
You’re really something else, man!
我承诺一定会全心全意表演 我也要像你一样优秀!
I promise, I’ll put my heart in I wanna be just like you!
好的,谢谢大家
Okay. Yeah, thank you.
我再也不能问心无愧地跟那男孩同台
I can no longer, in good conscience, go on stage with that boy.
是的,你陷入了两难
Yes, a conundrum. A conundrum.
请大家欢迎汉克斯♥诺♥!
Please welcome to the stage, Hank Snow!
表演结束后,我将整夜祈祷
After I perform, I shall spend the night in prayer.
我会做该做的事
And I will do what needs to be done.
来吧,吉米!
Come on, Jimmie!
你觉得我感觉如何
How do you think that I feel
哦,宝贝
Oh, baby Oh, baby
你觉得我感觉如何
How do you think that I feel
那天晚上,我碰巧见到了他
That night, I happened to see him.
独自一人
Alone.
迷失了自我
Lost.
雪人能否吸引人
A snowman is only as good…
全取决于他所在的景点
as his attraction.
艾维斯!
Elvis!
来吧 -艾维斯,快来!
Come on, man. – Elvis, come on! Hurry up!
一不做,二不休,不全则无
It was all, or nothing.
艾维斯,我们要去镜厅! -等等我!
Elvis, we’re going to the hall of mirrors! Wait up!
去什么镜厅?那真无趣 -你们自己决定吧
Screw the hall of mirrors. That’s boring.
等等,好像是这边
Right, hang on. Here we go.
这里会让人迷失
you could get lost in here
等一等
Hold on.
好的,各位,来吧
All right, fellas. Come on.
你迷失了吗,小子?
Oh. – Lost, my boy?
帕克上校先生
Colonel Parker, sir.
你看上去很迷茫
You look lost. –
我想是的 -是的
I guess I am. – Ah, yes.
人群的欢呼声,旅程中的生活
The roar of the crowd. The life on the road.
还得打回家给你爱的人, 假装什么都没变
And then calling home to your loved ones, pretending nothing has changed,
但一切早已面目全非
when everything has.
是的,迷失了自我
Yeah. Lost.
抱歉,先生,我指的是找不到出口
I’m sorry, sir. I… I meant I don’t know the way out.
是的,这正是我说的
Yeah, that is precisely what I am saying.
在所有人当中,我唯独看到了你
I… I saw you. Apart from all the others.
背负着压力
Burdened.
像是不知道该如何解脱
Like you don’t know how to get out of this.
但我知道
But I do.
雪人来了 -请允许我带领你
Snowman’s coming Allow me to show you.
是的,他来了
Yes, he’s coming
握住他的魔法之手…
Take his magic hand
我也是靠着狂欢节谋生的人
Creatures of the carnival. And I am one myself.
我在这里学会了让人掏光钱的伎俩
It’s where I learned the art of the snow job.
让人掏光钱的伎俩?
Snow job? – Yes.
是的,就像你扭动身体的伎俩
It’s like the trick you do with the wiggling,
让所有女孩都兴奋起来
getting all the girls hyped up,
掏光她们的钱,剩下的只有脸上的笑容
empty their wallets and leave them with nothing but the smiles on their faces.
我不是骗子
I’m no trickster.
哦,你是的
Oh, yes, you are.
所有的表演者都在愚弄观众
All showmen are snowmen.
这是个很美妙的地方
It’s a wonderful place.
别让任何人乘坐摩天轮
Nobody on the aerio.
普雷斯利先生,你的未来正在燃烧
Your future, Mr. Presley, blazing before you.
唱片合同,电视演出,甚至是好莱坞
Recording contracts, television, even Hollywood.
你很棒,上校
You’re great, Colonel.
你是我希望能与之合作的最佳人选
You are the best person I could ever hope to work with.
我从未跟任何人这么说过
You know, this is something I ain’t never said to nobody before…
但我相信我也可以很棒
But I believe I can be great, too.
哦,这是毫无疑问的 但我俩在一起能够变得更强大
Oh, no doubt. But we could be even greater together.
如果要实现这一点 我必须成为你的专属代理人
But to achieve this, I need to represent you exclusively.
专属?先生,我听不明白
Exclusively? Sir, I… I don’t follow.
汉克斯♥诺♥呢?
What about Hank Snow?
汉克,是的
Hank. Yes…
他派我来解雇你
He sent me here to fire you.
汉克不想你再参与巡演
Hank wants you off the tour.
所以我将不得不离开汉克
So I will have to leave Hank.
我们两人都必须做出牺牲
We will both have to make sacrifices.
我们需要一家能全国分销的唱片公♥司♥
We will need a record label with national distribution.
美国无线电公♥司♥?
RCA?
美国无线电公♥司♥
RCA.
是山姆菲利普发掘我的
Sam Phillips… discovered me.
我知道,但我们有办法让山姆了解
I know, but we have a way to help Sam understand
阻碍你发展是很愚蠢的行为
that it would be foolish of him to hold you back.
没有人是不可以被收买♥♥的
Every man has his price.
美国无线电公♥司♥确实有发行权
RCA does have the distribution.
我需要知道你们还会把我当朋友
I just need to know that you’ll still be with me as friends.
你无需质疑,我们不会抛下你的
Don’t doubt that, we’re not going anywhere.
我和玛丽昂只是不想阻碍你
Marion and I just don’t want to stand in your way, that’s all.
这个世界需要听到你的歌♥声,艾维斯
The world needs to hear you sing, Elvis.
艾维斯普雷斯利以音乐史上
Elvis Presley’s contract sold to RCA today
最高的价格跟美国无线电公♥司♥签署合同
for the highest price in music history.
今天可算是太阳唱片公♥司♥开心的发薪日
Quite the payday for Sun Records.
这只是例行公事,演艺界的一笔交易
It’s just business. Show business.
想要实现真正伟大的事 就必须做出真正巨大的牺牲
To achieve truly great things, one must make truly great sacrifices.
你必须摆脱所有的纠缠
You will have to be free of any entanglements.
小子,演艺事业就是在愚弄观众
You see, my boy, show business is snow business.
粉丝必须相信你是可触碰到的
And the fans need to believe that you are always available.
上校说为了迎合接下来的宣传活动
The Colonel says that with all the publicity that’s gonna be coming,
他也许得对外宣布…
he might have to put it out there that…
我…
That…
我没有女朋友
I don’t have a girl.
我们需要获得你父母在法律上的承诺
Then we will need your parents’ legal commitment.
他们可能需要说服自己
They may need a bit of convincing themselves.
山姆菲利普是一个值得我们信赖的好人
Sam Phillips is a good man we can trust.
我们根本不认识这个上校家伙
We don’t know this Colonel from a nail in a wall.
会有律师代表家属吗?
Is there a lawyer representing the family?
哦,这是不必要的
Oh, unnecessary.
我坚信家庭是世界上最重要的事
I am of the firm opinion that family is the most important thing in the world.
考虑到这一点,我冒昧的 以艾维斯普雷斯利企业
In mind of that, I have taken the liberty of making these contracts out
的名义来签订这些合同
in the name of Elvis Presley Enterprises.
这是一个家族企业
A family business.
我想让弗农普雷斯利
And I was thinking, Vernon Presley:
担任业务经理
Business Manager.
你意见如何,爸爸?
What do you think, Daddy?
有关这一点
Uh… Well, uh…
我非常满意,儿子
I like it very much, son. – Ah!
普雷斯利太太, 你儿子有一份独特的天赋
Mrs. Presley, your son has a unique gift.
他体内像是有两个人的力量
It’s as though he has the strength of two men inside of him.
上校,我愿意做任何事以确保我父母
You know, Colonel, I would do anything to make sure my mama and daddy
能够永远脱离贫穷
never have to live in no poverty ever again.
妈妈,一切都会很顺利的
Mama, it’s gonna turn out so, so good.
上校,我跟其他孩子提到我总有一天
Colonel, I wasn’t fooling when I told those other kids
会为父母买♥♥下卡迪拉克车 我可不是闹着玩的
I was gonna buy ’em a Cadillac one day.
小子,只要有我在 你能买♥♥下两辆卡迪拉克车
My boy, with me, you will buy them two Cadillacs.
两辆?
Two?
一百辆?
A hundred?
两百辆,一千辆
Two hundred. –
一百万辆
A thousand. – A million.
一台飞机
An aeroplane.
火箭飞船怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!