主赐给我们音乐 是为了将人们聚集在一起
The Lord gave us music to bring people together.
我们就像个大家庭, 而家人才是最重要的
We’re like a family, and family is the most important thing of all.
阿门
Amen.
来吧,小傻瓜,杰西今晚光芒照耀
Come on now, Booby. Jesse’s shining bright tonight.
他将自己的力量照耀在你身上
Shining down his strength upon you.
哦,我将飞离这里…
Oh, I’ll fly away
杰西是艾维斯的孪生哥哥 不幸在出生时夭折
Jesse, Elvis’s twin brother, who died at birth.
这十分可悲
Tragic.
弗农,快来,有另一个孩子!
Vernon, come quick! It’s another child!
亲爱的,你将获得两个人的力量
My darling, you’ll have the strength of two men.
然而,当这男孩的父亲 因为一张空头支票被判入狱
But when my boy’s daddy passed a bad check and got carted off to prison…
男孩和他母亲不得不入住
…the boy and his mama had to take one of the houses
黑人社区里规划给白人住的房♥子
for white folks in a colored neighborhood.
但那男孩的想象力十分丰富
But that boy had a big imagination.
他深信自己是漫画里的英雄
He really believed he was the hero in one of them comic books.
他将从监牢救出父亲
He was going to bust his daddy out of the hoosegow
并带他飞往永恒之石!
and fly him to the Rock of Eternity!
他接着会给母亲买♥♥下 一辆粉红色凯迪拉克
Then he buys his mama a pink Cadillac.
粉红色凯迪拉克?你在说什么?
Pink Cadillac? What are you talking about?
密西西比州图珀洛
摇布音乐厅
1947年
嘿,蠢蛋!
Hey, fools! Whoo!
哦,黑蛇爬进了我的房♥间
Ohh Black snake crawlin’ in my room
走吧
Come on, Doc, let’s go.
漫画里的英雄都有各自的超能力
Them comic book heroes all have them super powers.
而这小子的超能力就是音乐
His was music.
没事了,妈妈,没关系
That’s all right, Mama That’s all right with you
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right, Mama Anyway you do
哦,黑蛇爬进了我的房♥间
Ohh… Black snake crawlin’ in my room
让开,轮到我了
Move, man. Hey, it’s my turn.
没事了,妈妈
That’s all right, Mama
没事了,妈妈
That’s all right, Mama
基♥督♥教奋兴会
哦,我将飞离这里,哦,荣耀
Oh, I’ll fly away Oh, Glory
我将飞离这里
I’ll fly away
当我死去
When I die
当我死去,荣耀属我主,久而久之
When I die Hallelujah, by and by
你在干什么?
What you doin’?
我将飞离这里
I’ll fly away
不再讲经布道 -我将飞离这里
No more preachin’, no more -I’ll fly away
不再有苦痛 -我将飞离这里
No more pain, no more -I’ll fly away
我将飞离这里
I’ll fly away
不再讲经布道,我将远远飞离
No more preachin’, I’ll fly
我将飞离这里…
No more pain, I’ll fly
嘿,傻子,快回来
Hey, fool, come back.
不,他与灵同在!
No. He’s with the spirit!
没事的
It’s all right.
哦,黑蛇爬进了我的房♥间
Ohh Black snake crawlin’ in my room
没事了,妈妈,没关系
That’s all right, Mama That’s all right with you
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right, Mama Anyway you choose
我将飞离这里,哦,荣耀
I’ll fly away, oh, Glory
我将飞离这里
I’ll fly away
哦,远远飞离
Oh, away
荣耀属我主,久而久之
Black snake crawling in my room -Hallelujah, by and by
我将飞离这里…
Ohhh – I’ll fly away
艾维斯,来吧,你得上台
Elvis. Come on, you gotta get on in.
他们已经在广播中宣布你出场了
They’ve already announced you on the radio.
观众们都很兴奋
Folks are real excited.
在太阳唱片公♥司♥
At Sun Records,
太阳唱片公♥司♥
1954年
山姆菲利普致力于 通过黑人音乐来拯救世界
Sam Phillips was on a mission to save the world by recording Black music.
但唱片卖♥♥得不好
But it didn’t sell.
为了支付账单
So to pay his bills,
他得找来新的歌♥手诠释乡村歌♥曲
he needed to find a new singer for his country act.
我不知道你看上这男孩哪一点
I don’t know what it is you see in this boy.
我只是觉得他很与众不同
I just think he’s different.
你怎么会知道 “大男孩”克鲁德普的歌♥?
How do you know “Big Boy” Crudup?
没事的,妈妈,没关系
That’s all right, Mama That’s all right for you
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right, Mama Anyway you do
没事的,没关系
That’s all right That’s all right
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行…
That’s all right now, Mama Anyway you do
他是来自田纳西州孟菲斯的年轻歌♥手
He’s a young singer from Memphis, Tennessee.
在太阳唱片公♥司♥发行了一首单曲 电台都在播放这首歌♥
Got a song out on the Sun label. It’s all over the radio.
请大家热烈欢迎艾维斯普雷斯利先生
Give him a warm Hayride welcome to a Mr. Elvis Presley.
艾维斯,你今晚好吗?
Elvis, how are you this evening?
我很好,你呢,先生?
Just fine, how you, sir?
油腻的头发,娘娘腔的妆容
Greasy hair, girly makeup.
我无法用言语形容他看上去多么怪异
I cannot overstate how strange he looked.
你和乐队准备好…
Are you all geared up with your band there to…
我准备好了 -让大家听你的歌♥了?
I’m all geared up. – …let us hear your songs?
我想说,我们很高兴能来这里
Uh… well, I’d like to say how happy we are to be down here.
我们十分荣幸
It’s a real honor for us to be…
有机会登上路易斯安那海瑞德秀
Get a chance to appear on the Louisiana Hayride.
我们将为大家表演 在太阳唱片公♥司♥发行的歌♥
We’re gonna do a song for you we got out on Sun Records.
你还有什么要说的吗,先生?
You got anything else to say, sir?
没有,我准备好了
No. I’m ready.
歌♥曲…
It goes…
歌♥曲是这样的
It goes something like this.
哦,宝贝
Oh, baby, baby,
宝贝
Baby, baby, baby
宝贝
Baby, baby, baby
宝贝
Baby, baby, baby
回来吧,宝贝,我想和你一起玩家家酒
Come back, baby I wanna play house with you
把头发剪短吧,娘娘腔!
Get a haircut, fairy!
就在那一刻,那一瞬间
In that moment, in a flash of lightning,
我看着那个穿粉色西装的 瘦弱男孩变身成为超级英雄
I watched that skinny boy in the pink suit transform into a superhero.
你可能升上大学,可能得上学
Well, you may go to college You may go to school
你可能会开一辆粉红色凯迪拉克 但千万别成为他人的傻瓜
You may have a pink Cadillac But don’t you be nobody’s fool
宝贝,回来吧
Now, baby Come back, baby, come
回来我身边吧,宝贝
Come back, baby, come
回来吧,宝贝,我想和你一起玩家家酒
Come back, baby I wanna play house with you
仔细听吧,宝贝 我会告诉你我在说什么
Well, listen and I’ll tell you, baby What I’m talking about
快回来吧,女孩,我们一起玩家家酒
Come on back to me, little girl So we can play some house
宝贝,回来吧
Baby, come back, baby, come
回来我身边吧,宝贝
Come back, baby, come
回来吧,宝贝,我想和你一起玩家家酒
Come back, baby I wanna play house with you
一起玩家家酒!
Wanna play house!
她们为何尖叫? -你的扭动!
What are they hollerin’ at? – The wiggle!
我的什么? -女孩们想看你扭动
The what? Them girls wanna see you wiggle.
快扭动!
Move, man!
再扭动! -大力扭动!
Do more! – Much more!
快啊!
Man!
再做一次
Do it again.
有一件事我想你知道,宝贝
Well, this is one thing, baby That I want you to know
快回来吧,我们一起玩家家酒 做我们以前做的事
Come on back Let’s play a little house And we can do what we did before
回来吧,宝贝
Now, baby
坐下! -回来吧,宝贝
Sit down! Come back, baby, come
回来我身边吧,宝贝
Come back, baby, come Come back, baby
这到底是怎么一回事? -我想和你一起玩家家酒
What in God’s sweet name am I looking at?
来吧!
Hit it!
你在想什么,吉米?
What were you thinking, Jimmie?
我不知道我在想些什么
I don’t know what I’m thinking.
主啊,请不要让他们伤害我的孩子
Please, Lord, don’t let ’em hurt my baby.
伤害他?她们看上去更像是…
Hurt him? Looks like they wanna-
宝贝
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
说真的,我对音乐一窍不通
Now, I don’t know nothin’ about music…
但我能从那女孩的眼神里看出
…but I could see in that girl’s eyes,
她感受到不知所措的快♥感♥
that she was having feelings she wasn’t sure she should enjoy.
黑蛇爬进了我的房♥间
Black snake crawlin’ in my room
是的
Yes.
他让她们尝到了禁果的味道
He was a taste of forbidden fruit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!