Yeah, you’ll still have your claws in me.
让我像盐矿里该死的奴隶替你卖♥♥命
You’ll still have me working here like a goddamn slave in a salt mine,
你这个虚伪,没用的垃圾!
you phony, no-good piece of trash!
我早该毙了你!
I oughta shoot you in your fat, goddamn face!
你究竟是谁?
Who are you?
我就是你,而你就是我
I am you. And you are me.
少废话了!
Cut the horseshit!
我对你所知道的一切都是谎言
Everything I’ve ever known about you has been a lie.
E.P.,一切没事吧?
E.P., you all good?
我的过去一点也不关你事,小子
My past is the least of your problems, my boy.
你身边的所有人都在花你的钱 普雷斯利先生,就连弗农也一样
Everyone else you associate with lives from you, Mr. Presley. Even Vernon.
没错,就连你父亲也从中赚取利益
That’s right, even your own daddy
没人把你摆在第一位
has looked after himself before he’s looked after you.
是的,我也靠你吃饭,但区别是
Yes, I have lived from you, too, but the difference is
你也同样靠我吃饭
you have also lived from me.
我们互相支持,因为我们有共同的梦想
We have supported each other. Because we shared a dream.
你我都是一样的
We are the same, you and I.
我们都是古怪而孤独的孩子, 期望得到永恒
We are two odd, lonely children, reaching for eternity.
也许你真该飞离这里, 小子,逃离这一切
Maybe you should fly away, my boy. Away from all of this.
但你若选择逃离,我会很孤独
But if you do choose to leave… then I, for one, will be very lonely.
你父亲也会的
So would your father.
但我想你也会同样孤独
But I think you may be lonely, too.
是这样的,小子,永恒之石的真♥相♥是
Oh, you see, my boy, the… truth about the Rock of Eternity…
它是我们永远都无法企及的
It is forever just beyond our reach.
你客厅里的椅子是否显得空荡荡的?
Do the chairs in your parlor Seem empty and bare?
你是否凝视着门口,幻想我会出现?
Do you gaze at your doorstep Picture me there?
你的心是否充满了痛苦? 你还要我回来吗?
Is your heart filled with pain? Shall I come back again?
告诉我,亲爱的,今夜你寂寞吗?
Tell me, dear Are you lonesome tonight?
你的心是否充满了痛苦? 你还要我回来吗?
Is your heart filled with pain? Shall I come back again?
告诉我,亲爱的,今夜你寂寞吗?
Tell me, dear Are you lonesome tonight?
儿子,我知道…
Son, I know… I know, I…
我会尝试…
I wanna try and…
我会尝试解决这一切
I wanna try and fix this. You know…
爸爸
Daddy…
告诉那混♥蛋♥,我要一切回到原来的样子
Tell that son of a bitch… I want things to go back to the way they were.
还有,爸爸
And, Daddy…
叫上校派来尼克医生
Tell the Colonel to send up Dr. Nick.
一年后
这是拉斯维加斯美好的一天 这个周末有非常多活动
It’s a beautiful day in Las Vegas, with lots going on this weekend.
年轻组合杰克逊五人组
Those teen sensations, The Jacksons,
在米高梅大酒店的驻唱
are causing a lot of excitement
引起了大家的兴奋
with their residency at the MGM Grand.
而对于年长的观众 艾维斯将开始他第五年的演出
And for the older crowd, Elvis is back for a fifth year.
谁能不爱他呢
And don’t we love him.
在今天的娱乐新闻中
In Entertainment News today,
艾维斯普雷斯利正在商谈与 芭芭拉史翠珊一起翻拍
Elvis Presley is in talks to play opposite Barbra Streisand
《一个明星的诞生》
in a remake of A Star is Born.
如今,当他不在拉斯维加斯 口齿不清的演出
These days, when he’s not slurring on stage in Vegas or playing
或是重复着老掉牙的国内巡演时
the same old domestic concert circuit,
这位歌♥手就在卧室内呆上几周时间
the singer spends weeks at a time in his bedroom,
被他不断增大的腰围折磨
tormented by his growing waistline.
由他来诠释筋疲力尽的歌♥手角色
Sounds like it won’t be much of a stretch for him
应该十分有说服力
to play the role of a washed-up singer.
看,他们来了
Oh, look, here they come.
你还好吗? -是的
Are you all right? – Yep.
好的,爸爸爱你
All right, Daddy loves you.
再见,宝贝 -来吧,宝贝
Bye, baby. – Come on, baby.
再见,爸爸 -乖孩子
Bye, Papa. – Good girl.
再见,宝贝 -把手给我
Bye, baby. – Give me your hand.
嗨!
Hi!
她来了 -嗨,宝贝,你好吗?
Here she is. – Hi, baby. How you doing?
要跟爸爸说再见吗?
Want to say goodbye to Daddy?
再见,爸爸 -你真乖
Bye, Daddy. – You’re so good.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi. How are you? How you doing?
我们很好
We’re okay.

Hey.

Hi.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
亲爱的,圣地亚哥有一个 能让你好好休养的地方
Honey, there’s this place in San Diego that you can go to rest.
让你愈合
To heal.
你能在演出结束后直接飞去, 没人会知道的
After the show, you can fly directly and be in a clinic before anyone knows.
都安排好了
It’s all been arranged.
我就快四十岁了,普莉希拉
I’m gonna be 40 soon, ‘Cilla.
四十
Forty.
不会有人记得我
And nobody’s gonna remember me.
我没创造永恒的东西
I never did anything lasting.
我没拍摄能引以为豪的经典电影
I never made that classic film that I could be proud of.
《一个明星的诞生》呢?
But what about A Star is Born?
芭芭拉跟上校僵持不下…
Barbra… the Colonel…
请你去接受治疗吧
Please go.
就当是为了丽莎?
For Lisa?
你有梦想就一定会达成,宝贝
If you dream it, you can do it, baby.
我已经没有梦想了
I’m all out of dreams.
答应我
Promise me.
我会永远爱你
I… will always… love you.
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby. –
你有没有听说过一种没有脚的鸟?
Did you know there’s a kind of bird that doesn’t have any legs?
它没法降落在地面
So it can’t land on nothing.
一生都在飞翔
It lives its whole life on the wing.
当它累了,就展开双翅在风中睡去
When it gets tired, it just spreads its wings and sleeps on the wind.
如果它降落到地面,即使只有一次
If it ever does land, even but one time…
它就会死掉
so it dies.
晚上好,艾维斯普雷斯利 在今天过世,享年四十二岁
Good evening. Elvis Presley died today. He was 42.
据说是心脏病发作 他在孟菲斯的家中被发现…
Apparently, it was a heart attack. He was found in his home in Memphis…
卡特总统刚刚发表声明…
President Carter has just made a statement…
艾维斯普雷斯利之死 剥夺了我们国家的一部分
Elvis Presley’s death deprives our country of a part of itself.
他是独一无二,不可替代的
He was unique and irreplaceable.
成千上万的哀悼者聚集在雅园的大门
Thousands of mourners have gathered
他结合了白人乡村音乐 与黑人的蓝调节奏
outside the gates of Graceland… Using the styles of white country and Black rhythm and blues,
永久改变了美国流行文化
permanently changed the face of American popular culture.
随处可见悲伤的倾泻
The outpouring of grief can be seen everywhere.
他被全世界视为活力及叛逆的象征…
He was a symbol to people the world over, of the vitality, rebelliousness…
是什么杀死了我的小子?
What killed my boy?
医生说是他的心脏,其他人说是药物
Them doctors say it was his heart. Others, the pills.
也有些人说是我
Some say it was me.
不,让我告诉你是什么杀死了他
No. I’ll tell you what killed him.
是爱
It was love.
他对你们的爱
His love for you.
在他去世前几周, 我最后一次看到他唱歌♥
You know, a few weeks before he died, I saw him sing for the very last time.
1977年
他几乎站不起来
He could barely stand up.
《奔放的旋律》 收入在名为奔放的旋律的专辑
“Unchained Melody.” From an album called Unchained Melody.
很有道理,好的
Makes a lot of sense. Okay.
那天晚上,他像往常一样唱歌♥
But that night, he sang as he always did.
全心全意
With all his heart and soul.
大家还喜欢吗?
How you like it so far?
那熟悉的声音响起, 他投入了所有的情感
That old voice rang out, – and he sang with all his life.
哦,我的爱,我的爱人
Oh, my love My darling
我渴望你的爱抚
I’ve hungered for your touch
在漫长的孤独时光
A long, lonely time
时间如此缓慢流逝
Time goes by So slowly
时光荏苒物换星移
And time can do so much
你是否依然属于我?
Are you Still mine?
我需要你的爱
I need your love, ooh
我需要你的爱
I need your love
上帝赐给我你的爱
God speed your love To me
孤独的河流流入大海
Lonely rivers flow to the sea To the sea
奔向大海的怀抱
To the open arms of the sea
孤独的河流叹息着,等候我
Lonely rivers cry Wait for me Wait for me
我即将回家,等候我
I’ll be coming home Wait for me
我的爱,我的爱人,我渴望你的吻
My love, my darling I’ve hungered for your kiss
在漫长的孤独时光…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!