我必须走,知道吗? 我若留下来就永远走不了
I have to go. Okay? If I stay, I’ll never leave.
请你别走,求求你,普莉希拉 -你得放手让我走
Please… – You have to let me go. – Please, Priscilla. – You have to let me go.
今天早些时候有五万人聚集在新奥尔良
Fifty thousand people gathered in New Orleans earlier today
哀悼福音传奇人物 玛哈莉亚杰克逊的逝去
to mourn the passing of gospel legend, Mahalia Jackson.
你会来密西西比跟我们 一同献唱吗,普雷斯利先生?
Will you come to Mississippi and sing with us, Mr. Presley?
B.B.金跟滚石乐队都会到场
Why, B.B. King will be there. Perhaps even the Rolling Stones.
抱歉,杰克逊太太,上校不允许他去
I’m sorry, Ms. Jackson. The Colonel, he… he won’t allow it.
你是个男人,普雷斯利先生
You are a man, Mr. Presley.
男人在做正确的事时,是不需要考虑的
And a man don’t make up his own mind about matters of conscience.
拜托,迪金, 艾维斯需要被激励重回正轨
Come on, Diskin. Elvis needs a challenge to get back on track.
上校为何不让他出国?
Why won’t the Colonel let him go overseas?
安全问题,杰瑞,你也知道的
Security, Jerry. You know that. – Bullshit!
胡说!上校没缘由的抹煞他最大的财富
The Colonel’s killing his greatest asset without a reason.
究竟是什么原因?
So what is the reason?
上校总有自己的理由
Colonel always has his reasons.
我无权透露关于帕克先生的个人信息
I’m not at liberty to divulge personal information about Mr. Parker.
致:杰瑞史奇林
RM 2430
他在撒谎,根本就不会有世界巡演
He lied. There wasn’t gonna be an international tour
因为他不能离开这个国家
’cause he can’t leave the country.
他没有国籍,也没有正式身份
He’s got no citizenship, no official identity.
他这个身份根本不存在 从来就没有汤姆帕克上校这个人
He doesn’t exist. There never was a Colonel Tom Parker.
你在说什么,杰瑞?
What are you talking about, Jerry?
快拿冰桶来!
Get him an ice bucket!
上校是个聪明人, 这其中肯定有别的原因
Colonel’s a smart man. There’s got to be another reason.
醒醒!
Come on, man!
我会留在家中 我会继续工作,继续为你操心
I will stay here at home, and I will work and I will worry.
我想不通上校为何一直拒绝他们
I mean, why the Colonel kept turning them down, I have no idea, man.
让开!
Get out of the way!
你给我听好了,唯一重要的是
Now, you listen to me. The only thing that matters…
这人今晚能登上舞台
is that that man gets up on that stage tonight.
换做是我肯定会把儿子送进医院
If he was my son, I’d put him in a hospital.
当然,这是艾维斯普雷斯利企业的决定
Well, of course, this is a Presley Enterprises decision.
弗农?
Vernon?
这个…
Well… um…
你能…
Well, what can you…
你能为他做些什么吗,尼克医生?
What can you do for him, Dr. Nick?
真理就在眼前
His truth is marching on
真理就在眼前
His truth is marching on
谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
他现在要开起观众席的灯
Now he’s gonna ask the house lights to be brought up,
一直都是我们在看他 现在换他来看我们,他很喜欢这样
’cause we’ve been looking at him. He wants to look at us now. He loves this.
我想打亮观众席的灯,女士先生们
I’d like to turn the house lights up, ladies and gentlemen.
你们已经看到我了,换我来看看你们
‘Cause now that you’ve seen me, I’d like to take a look at you.
哦,你好美丽,谢谢
Oh, you’re beautiful. Thank you.
他会介绍到场的贵宾
He’ll mention the VIPs that are here.
今晚来了几位豪客
We’ve got some high-rollers in here tonight.
准备被聚光灯照亮
Get ready for the spotlight.
国际大酒店先生本人
Mr. International Hotel himself.
谢谢 -啊,是的
Thank you. – Ah, there you go.
而在他身边
And right next to him,
是我所谓的经纪人,汤姆帕克上校
is my so-called manager, Colonel Tom Parker.
就是他 -来吧
There he is. – Come on.
但我听到一个谣言 说上校是个“外星人”
But I hear rumors that Colonel is an alien.
我乘坐火箭飞船来到这里
Got here on my rocket ship.
快打给联邦调查局 告诉他们我被他绑♥架♥了
Somebody call the FBI and tell ’em that he has abducted me,
他把我锁在这个金笼子里
that he has locked me in this golden cage,
让我永远留在这里陪伴你们
to keep me here forever with you, ladies and gentlemen.
我陷入了陷阱,我走不出去
So I’m caught in a trap I can’t get out
因为上校欠了一屁♥股♥债,宝贝
‘Cause Colonel’s got some big debts, baby.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这是我在这里的最后一场演出
Well, this is the last show I’m ever playing here.
我要坐上我的喷气式飞机,丽莎玛丽号♥
I’m gonna get on my jet plane, the Lisa Marie…
那以我美丽的女儿命名
It’s named after my, uh… my beautiful daughter.
我将飞离这里
And I’m gonna fly away.

No, no, no…
我将飞离这里
You know, I’m gonna fly away.
停止演出!快把窗帘拉下来
Stop the show. Stop this show! Come on, get this curtain down.
去你的国际大酒店
Fuck the International.
史奇林先生,这究竟是怎么一回事?
Mr. Schilling, what the devil is happening here?
去你的拉斯维加斯
And Las Vegas.
他也想知道
That’s what he wants to know.
谁也别想阻拦我
Ain’t no one gonna stop me, man.
哦!保安人员
Oh! Security.
安全措施!
Security!
保安人员!安全措施!
Security, security! Security!
八百场演出!
800 shows!
你根本没有该死的护照,你这王八蛋!
You don’t have a goddamn passport, you son of a bitch!
你被解雇了!
You are fired!
你被解雇了!
You are fired!
你被解雇了!
You’re fired!
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
艾维斯,我…
E., I-
上校,我去让他冷静下来
Colonel, I gotta- I’ll talk him down.
我是汤姆帕克上校
This is Colonel Tom Parker. I wish it to be known
我们不再需要尼克医生的服务
that Dr. Nick’s services are no longer required.
谢谢
Thank you.
迪金,那小子想自立门户,我也无所谓
Well, Diskin… if the boy wants to set out on his own, it’s all right by me,
但普雷斯利企业必须 支付我们应得的酬劳
but Presley Enterprises is going to cough up what it owes.
你准备好了? -是的
Are you ready? – Ready.
第一次到海瑞德秀的汽油费…
Gasoline for the first trip to the Hayride…
一美元25美分
one dollar and 25 cents.
纪念品日历未收回的促销费用
Un-recouped promotional costs
一百美元
pertaining to souvenir calendars, $100.
收藏交易卡,一百美元
Collectible trading cards, $100.
海报、传♥单♥和表演策划,一百美元
Posters, flyers and programs, $100.
气球,五十美元…
Balloons, $50…
丽莎玛丽号♥
即将推出新演出
敬请期待
我们在等什么?
What’s the hold-up?
抱歉,E.P.,你父亲不愿下来
Sorry, E.P. Your daddy won’t come down.
爸爸
Daddy.
致普雷斯利企业
狂欢节贷款及预付款账单
这是什么?
What is this?
这是我们欠上校的
Well, that is what we owe the Colonel.
854万9千
7百61美元9美分
我们破产了
We’re broke.
爸爸,我在这破地方演出多年
Daddy, I’ve been playing this mausoleum for a hundred years.
我们怎么可能会破产?
How could we be broke?
你挥霍无度
You spend so much money.
车子、女孩、服装
You know, you got the cars and the girls and the clothes,
还有那台新飞机
and all the… you know, new airplane.
爸爸,你是我的业务经理 你应该处理好生意上的开销
Daddy, you are my business manager. You’re supposed to be taking care of business.
我不懂怎么告诉你, 儿子,我们破产了!
I don’t know what to tell you, son, we’re broke!
我们身无分文
We’re plain broke.
我们必须让上校回来
Gotta take the Colonel back.
我不会让他回来
I am not taking him back.
我们会失去雅园
We’re gonna lose Graceland.
我不会让他回来!
I am not taking him back!
他夺走了我的一切 也收取我百分之五十的收入!
He takes everything from me. He takes 50% of everything that I make!
他现在还想夺走我们买♥♥给妈妈的房♥子!
And now he wants to take the home that we bought for Mama!
听我说,爸爸
Listen to me, Daddy.
那老混♥蛋♥想告我们就随他, 我要离开这里
That old bastard can sue if he wants, but I am flying away.
不管你来不来
With or without you.
哦,你这个贪得无厌的死老头
Oh, you bloodsucking, old vampire.
你榨干了我,还想要更多?
You bled me dry and you still want more?
我不是一个冷漠的人,普雷斯利先生
I’m not an uncaring man, Mr. Presley.
你少叫我“普雷斯利先生”, 你这王八蛋
Don’t you “Mr. Presley” me, you toad.
你如果坚决要摆脱我们之间的合同…
If you are so determined to get out of our contract-
你说得对,我该死的想摆脱你
You’re goddamn right I want out.
我会亲自借钱给你 让你归还狂欢会欠下的债务
Well, I will personally loan you the money that you owe to Jamboree Attractions.
是的,这样你就能继续操控我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!