“The life you’re livin, son Now, women be the death of you”
但没事的
Now, that’s all right
没事的
That’s all right
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right now, Mama Any way you do
♪ That’s all right
♪ That’s all right
♪ Any way you do
♪ Da, da-da, dee, dee, dee Dee, dee, dee-dee
♪ Dee, dee, dee-dee Dee-dee, dee-dee, dee-dee, do
没事的
That’s all right – That’s all right
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right now, Mama Any way you do
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
Well, that’s all right now, Mama Any way you do
不会有人能做出更好的秀
Ain’t nobody gonna do a better show than that.
如果是我肯定会 跟他签署一百年的合同
I tell ya, if I was you, I would book him for a hundred years.
现在是最佳时机
Well, no better time than the present.
但听说休莱特替他安排了世界巡演
But we hear Hulett has him doing a world tour.
我想普雷斯利先生
Well, well, well, uh, I think Mr. Presley
可以被说服把国际大酒店 当作固定的演出地点
could be persuaded to make the International his home,
前提是他得到很优渥的酬劳
provided he was paid pretty well.
你有什么想法?
What did you have in mind?
今晚我想为各位介绍几个人
I’d like to introduce to you a couple of people tonight,
其中是我美丽的妻子,普莉希拉
one of which being my beautiful wife, Priscilla.
请你站起来好吗,亲爱的?
Would you stand up, honey?
普雷斯利先生所带来的绝大号♥召力…
For an attraction as tremendous as Mr. Presley…
我们爱你,普莉希拉!
还有这个人,没有他就没有我
Also, this man over here, I wouldn’t be here without,
我多年的经纪人,桑德斯上校
my manager of many years, Colonel Sanders.
帕克
Parker. Parker. –
今晚我将为你们唱一首新歌♥
Well, we’re gonna do a new song for you tonight.
歌♥名是《猜疑的心》
It’s called “Suspicious Minds.”
《猜疑的心》
“Suspicious Minds.”
我们陷入了陷阱
We’re caught in a trap
我走不出去
I can’t walk out
艾维斯普雷斯利
在国际大酒店演出
因为我太爱你了,宝贝
Because I love you Too much, baby
你怎么看不出来
Why can’t you see
哦,你对我施的魔法
Oh, what you’re doin’ to me
为期五年
哦,当你不相信我说的每句话
Oh, when you don’t believe A word I’m sayin’?
每年100万美元
总数为500万美元
我们带着猜疑的心,不能走在一起
We can’t go on together With suspicious minds
我们带着猜疑的心,无法建立梦想
And we can’t build our dreams On suspicious minds
要是有位我认识的老朋友, 想要多管闲事
So, if an old friend I know Shove it up your nose
停下来打个招呼
Stops by to say hello
迈耶科恩
我还会在你眼中看到猜疑吗?
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?
这会是那小子期待得到的
That is what my boy would expect.
我们来谈谈
Now…
你要付给我多少?
What are you going to pay me?
哦,让我们的爱继续存在…
Oh, let our love survive
上校,你的大奖就是能参与其中
Colonel, your sideshow is the jackpot.
如果你每年都带他回来 我不会让你徒劳无获
If you bring him back every year, I’ll make it worth your while.
哦,我从来没有…
Oh, I’ve never…
之前所有债务已被取消
欺骗过你
Lied to you
我陷入了陷阱
Caught in a trap
另加无限制
我走不出去
I can’t walk out
别让美好的事逝去
…good thing die
信贷额度
是的,你还不知道吗
Yeah, yeah Now, don’t you know
我陷入了陷阱,我走不出去
Caught in a trap I can’t walk out
因为我太爱你了
Because I love you too much
我陷入了陷阱,我走不出去
Caught in a trap I can’t walk out
因为我太爱你了
Because I love you too much
我陷入了陷阱,我走不出去
Caught in a trap I can’t walk out
因为我太爱你了
Because I love you too much
我陷入了陷阱,我走不出去
Caught in a trap I can’t walk out
因为我太爱你了,宝贝
Because I love you Too much, baby
哦,你还不知道吗,我陷入了陷阱…
Oh, don’t you know Caught in a trap
我仍保有销♥售♥权,能出♥售♥日历
Of course, I will reserve the right to sell calendars,
肖像等等?
pictures and such?
你想怎么都行,上校 只要确保那小子留在那舞台上
You do whatever you want, Colonel, as long as that boy stays on that stage.
那小子的光芒比起十五年前又更耀眼了
My boy’s light burned brighter than even 15 years before.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, darlin’.
那天晚上,我在她脸上看到
I saw in her face that night
我一直都知道的事
what I had always known.
她永远无法取代粉丝给予他的爱
She could never compete with the love he felt from you.
抱歉我没法去到上面的座位
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it up there, man.
牵着我的手
Take my… take my hand
带走我的整个人生吧
Take my whole… whole life too
因为我已情不自禁…
For I… for I… I can’t help
各位,是时候回去了
Hey, guys. Time to go back.
爱上你
Falling in love with you
因为我已情不自禁
Oh, oh, for I… For I can’t help
爱上你
Falling in love With you
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
谢谢!
Thank you! Thank you.
真是英姿飒爽的表演
Such a fine show.
没错,宝贝!
Yeah, baby! Yeah.
哇,真是精彩的演出 -谢谢,谢谢大家
Wow, great show. – Thank you. Thank you, all.
该死的,艾维斯,那真是棒呆了
Goddamn, Elvis. That was great.
太棒了
That was fantastic.
她在这里
There she is.
天啊,我不知道外头有谁
Oh, God. I don’t know who that was out there.
你…
You were… You…
你太不可思议了,你是大家的所有梦想
You were incredible. You were… You were everything.
谢谢你,宝贝
Thank you, baby. Thank you.
艾维斯普雷斯利先生 我猜想那位是你的新经纪人?
Mr. Elvis Presley, I guess that’s your new manager over there, hmm?
是的,我得去跟他谈一谈,好吗?
Yeah. I’m gonna go talk to him, all right?
你先上楼,好吗? -好的
Okay. – You okay to get upstairs?
只要艾维斯普雷斯利
成为驻唱歌♥手
巨大的胜利
Tremendous… tremendous triumph.
地球上最盛大的演出
The greatest show on earth.
亲爱的小子,这个主意来自你和我
My dear boy, this brainchild came from you and me,
但你独自一人超越了一切 这与你的才华和奉献精神
but you alone rose above it all, and it worked with your talent,
相得益彰
and your dedication.
我们做到了!
We did it. We did it!
我们做到了
We did it.
我们确实做到了
We did.
来吧
Come on.
我迫不及待想向全世界展示 你跟我能做出的成就
I can’t wait to show the world what you and I can do.
债务已被取消 无限信用额度
全世界将看到这场演出
The world will see this show.
我向你保证,无论我得做什么都行
Whatever it takes, I guarantee it. Whatever I have to do.
各位媒体人,有请摇滚之王 艾维斯普雷斯利!
Ladies and gentlemen of the press, the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley!
不,我不是王
No, I’m not the king.
女士先生们,这位是胖子多米诺先生
Hey, Fats. Mr. Fats Domino, ladies and gentlemen.
他才是真正的摇滚之王
This is the real king of rock and roll.
是的,我也有惊人之处
Yeah, I’m somethin’ else.
有计划进行世界巡演吗?
Any plans to take this show on tour?
我有很多还没去过的地方
There’s so many places I haven’t been yet, you know.
我想去欧洲,也想去日本
I’d like to go to Europe. I’d like to go to Japan.
我从没出过国,唯独在服兵役时
I’ve never been out of the country, except in the service.
六周后
你在看什么?
What are you lookin’ at back there?
哦,迪金先生
Oh, Mr. Diskin.
我们跟休莱特先生谈论过 这些死亡威胁了吗?
Have we discussed with Mr. Hulett, pertaining to the death threats?
死亡威胁?
The death threats?
没错,死亡威胁!
Precisely. Death threats!
在路易斯安那州 鳄鱼长得如此卑鄙的地方
Down in Louisiana Where the alligators Grow so mean
住着一个让鳄鱼看起来很温顺的女孩
Lived a girl that I swear To the world Made the alligators look tame
波尔沙拉安妮…
Polk salad Annie
上校,完成这季演出后 艾维斯想要开始海外巡演
Colonel, once we finish the season, Elvis wants to take the tour overseas.
海外?你有考虑过安全吗,杰瑞?
Overseas? Have you thought about security, Jerry?
我当然有
Of course I have.
他可是艾维斯普雷斯利 这个星球上最著名的人
This is Elvis Presley, the most famous man on the planet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!