Well, before the army, we found no record of you at all.
你没有护照也没有居留权
No passport, no residency.
你从来都不是上校,名字也不叫汤姆
You were never a colonel. Never a Tom.
帕克甚至不是你的姓氏
You weren’t even a Parker.
你为何逃离荷兰,安德烈亚斯范奎克?
Why did you flee Holland, Andreas van Kuijk?
我不明白你为何不交由律师去处理
I don’t know why you can’t just let the lawyers take care of it.
我得去拉斯維加斯见他一面
I have to see him in Vegas.
他进了医院,我应该这么做才对
He’s in the hospital. It’s the right thing to do.
是的,但是…
Yeah, well… – He’s frail right now.
他现在很虚弱 -你也知道他的为人,宝贝
You know what he’s like, baby. –
你得小心
Hey! Watch it. –
你也知道他是什么样,你一旦接近他
You know what he’s like. The second that you’re near him,
就会被他的谎言蒙骗
you’ll be under ten feet of snow before you know what’s happened.
我已经做好决定了,生意归生意
My mind’s made up. Business is business.
我跟他的合作关系已结束了
He and I are done.
但我欠他一个人情 怎么样都应该当面跟他说清楚
But I owe it to him to tell him to his face.
当心别让他操控你,亲爱的
Well, just make sure he doesn’t clip your wings, honey.
他做不到的!
He won’t!
我会去拉斯維加斯见他
I am gonna go see him in Vegas.
我会直视他的眼睛,告诉他…
I’m gonna look him in the eyes, and I’m gonna tell him…
别弄乱我的头发 -你赌博不是为了钱
Watch my hair. – I’m gonna tell him…
而是为了你的命
Mmm-hmm. – Mmm-hmm.
一切都结束了
…it’s over.
♪ You break it, you burn it
♪ Drag it all around
♪ You twist it and turn it
♪ You cannot tear it down
♪ ‘Cause every minute, every hour you’ll be shaken
星尘
♪ By the strength and mighty power of my love
上校不想你大动干戈
Colonel doesn’t want you making a fuss.
上校?艾维斯来了
Colonel? Elvis is here.
哦,我的小子
Oh. My boy.
上将,你还好吗?
Admiral. How are you?
哦,小子,我应该去看你的
Oh, my boy, I should have come down to see you.
但你也看到,我病了
But I’m a little laid up, you know.
你刚刚心脏病发作,不该起床
You’ve just had a heart attack. You’re not meant to get out of bed.
心脏病发作?上校,你说拉伤背部…
Heart attack? Colonel, you said your back-
我不过是心脏停止跳动,接着跌倒
My heart just stopped is all, and I fell. It’s-
也就拉伤了背部
I put my back out.
好的
There you go.
全都因为圣诞特辑带来的兴奋
It was all the excitement about the Christmas special, you see.
我不该担心,因为…
I should never have worried,
你像往常一样度过了难关
because you came through like you always do.
没人能像你一样让观众为之疯狂
Nobody can sell “show” to an audience like you.
我承认是我错了
I admit it. I was wrong.
上校,我…
Colonel, I-
我想亲自告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person.
就业务而言
As far as business is concerned…
我认为我们应该分道扬镳
I think we need to go our separate ways.
你说得对
Well, you may be right.
我也许是时候退休了
Maybe it is time for me to retire.
拜托,上校, 别愚弄我了,你才不会退休
Oh, come on, Colonel, quit snowin’ me. You ain’t retiring.
我会很怀念演艺界
I will miss the circus. I will.
但我已跟不上那些年轻人 就像你那位休莱特先生
But I cannot keep up with these young fellas, like your Mr. Hulett,
他想为你的国际巡演
who wants to put together a new show
策划新的秀
for an international tour,
还要你在体育场馆演出
for you to play stadiums.
国际巡演的费用非常昂贵
These international tours are very, very expensive.
而这些费用将削减表演者的利润
And the costs cut into the artist’s profits.
我担心财务风险会给你♥爸♥爸带来压力
I worry that the financial risk would put a strain on your daddy.
我忍♥不住想到,身为你之前的技术顾问
But I cannot help but think, as your former technical advisor
也作为一位老朋友
and as an old friend, what if…
要是下一场艾维斯普雷斯利秀 无需你出半分钱呢?
the next Elvis Presley show did not cost you a red cent?
不知道你♥爸♥爸会否喜欢这主意
I wonder if your daddy would not like the sound of that.
全新的国际大酒店
The brand-new International Hotel.
国际大酒店
拉斯维加斯最新酒店
展示厅即将开幕
一个体积庞大的舞台
It’s a mighty big stage.
是拉斯维加斯最大型的
The biggest in Las Vegas.
在这样的地方有可能会迷路
You could get lost in a place like this.
小子,你在录音棚里的狭小舞台上
My boy, you performed that comeback special on a tiny square,
表演回归特辑,粉丝们非常喜欢
inside a studio, and the fans loved it.
在这个大型的舞台上 你能为他们呈现地球上最盛大的演出
In a room this size, you could give them the greatest show on earth.
符合艾维斯普雷斯利名气的演出
Nothing less than Elvis Presley.
我正在尝试一种新式的声音特效
I’ve been experimenting with a new, big sound.
那很好,小子,你能在这个舞台上
Good. Good, my boy. Because you can fill up this entire stage
充分呈现你脑袋里的每一个音乐创意
with every musical idea that is inside that head.
不,这要花很多钱
No, it would cost.
是的,这才是关键
Yes, that’s the beauty of it.
国际大酒店…
You see, this here International Hotel-
这家酒店
This International Hotel…
需要有一张王牌
…needs a major drawing card
来吸引所有的顾客,并让酒店使负盛名
to pull in all the rubes and put it on the map.
所以他们将承担你演出的所有费用
So they will cover all of the costs of putting together your show.
你只需在那里演出六周,就能离开
And you just play here for six weeks, and then off you go,
去进行国际巡演
to tour around the world
而艾维斯普雷斯利企业 无需承担任何财务风险
with no financial risk to Elvis Presley Enterprises. None.
该死的
Well, goddamn.
愚弄家又出招了 -哦,是的
Snowman strikes again. – Oh, yeah.
我们将愚弄大众,乐此不疲
We’re going to make it snow. It will snow.
我们首先得邀来甜蜜灵感乐队
First of all, we’re gonna need the Sweet Inspirations.
还有帝国表演乐队
And the Imperials.
我们陷入了陷阱,我走不出去
We’re caught in a trap I can’t walk out
还有一个三十人的管弦乐队
And a 30-piece orchestra.
你们知道吗,我录制的第一首歌♥
You know, the first thing that I ever recorded, the very first thing,
是一首古老的蓝调歌♥曲 名为《没事的,妈妈》
was an old, uh, rhythm and blues-type song called “That’s All Right, Little Mama.”
当时我们只有两三个乐器
And back then we only had two or three instruments at the time.
但这不是怀旧表演, 我们要做出不一样的
But this ain’t no nostalgia show. We’re gonna do something different.
我想尝试一些新的东西
I, uh… I wanna try something new.
好的,格伦,由你来开始吧?
All right, Glen, you’re gonna start us off, okay?
从前奏开始
Take the intro here.
好的,把贝斯调高,杰瑞
All right, bring that bass up, Jerry.
继续弹奏
Keep playing.
没事的
That’s all right
没事的
That’s all right
男孩们…
Boys…
没事的
That’s all right
跟我一起唱
With me.
你想怎样都行
Any way you do
好的
All right.
国际大酒店为您呈现
艾维斯
詹姆斯,你准备好了吗?
James, you ready?
你吉他弹得真棒
Flames, man! Flames are coming out of that guitar.
我明白了,罗尼
I got that. Ronnie.
我们一会儿再谈论那个
I’ll get back to that.
喇叭手,准备好了吗?
Horns, you ready? Ba-da-bom! Ba-da-bom!
让我们提高八度!
Let’s up the octave!
是的,该死的!
Yeah! Goddamn!
好的,长号♥,拍子一、三、四
All right, ‘bones. On a one, three, four…
罗尼,你知道该怎么做
Ronnie, you know what to do, man.
来吧,使出浑身解数
Do it to me, come on. Take us home.
来吧
Come on.
现已出♥售♥
艾维斯夏季音乐节
上校,见到你真好 -哦,原来你在这里
Colonel, nice to see you. – Oh, here you are.
给你
Yeah. Here you go.
我给你拿来一只猎犬 -真棒
How ’bout a hound dog? – Cool.
我替你们安排食物和饮料 -谢谢
I’ll fix you with some food and drink. Thank you.
好的,我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
没事的,妈妈,没关系
Well, that’s all right, Mama That’s all right with you
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right, Mama Just any way you do
没事的
That’s all right – That’s all right
没事的,妈妈,你想怎样都行
That’s all right now, Mama Any way you do, yeah
我妈妈爸爸对我说
Well, my mama, she done told me Papa told me too
“儿子,你这么过日子 女人会是你的死劫”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!