都是你自找的 浑蛋
All you deserve, asshole!
产后忧郁症
Baby blues.
我希望我儿子不要遗传她的脾气
I hope my boy doesn’t inherit her temperament.
文森特
Vincent,
他很可爱 但他不是你儿子 你知道吧
he’s cute but he’s not your son. You know that, right?
找到了
Found it.
乔西
Josie!
你在听吗
Are you listening?
怎么了
What’s up?
他不是你儿子
He’s not your son.
看看他皮肤的颜色
Look at his skin.
比你和乔西的肤色深两个色号♥
It’s two tones darker than yours or Josie’s.
你看不出来吗
Don’t you see?
他不是我儿子是谁儿子 是别人的
Whose is he, if he’s not mine? He’s his father’s!
他的父亲不是你
His father’s not you.
对不起 但是你被耍了
Sorry, but you’re being made a fool of.
别碰我
Don’t lay a finger on me.
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
什么 你再说一遍
What? Say that again.
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
什么 贱♥人♥
What? Cunt!
文森特
Vincent
站住
Stop!
我知道你很生气
I know why you’re angry.
让我静一静
Leave me alone.
接下来怎么办
So what now?
好 这样应该可以了
Okay, this’ll have to do.
风把它吹起来了
The wind’s picking up.
抱歉打扰了 我看你的百叶窗还开着
Sorry to bother you. I saw your shutters open.
进来吧
Come in.
抱歉 我打扰你了吗
Sorry if I’m disturbing you…
没有 没事的
You’re not.
暴风雨来时 你的百叶窗不关的话
With your shutters open and a storm brewing,
窗户会碎掉的
your windows’ll shatter.
那可真不是时候
That would be bad timing.
这风可能会造成严重的伤害
The wind can do serious damage.
我知道
I know.
九九年你不在这儿 世界末日啊
You weren’t here in ’99. The end of the world.
我相信 你需要帮忙吗
I believe it. You need a hand?
可能需要 谢谢
Perhaps, yes. Thanks.
我没数过 但是这房♥子应该
I never counted. but there must be
有二十扇左右窗户
something like 20 windows in this house.
是西风 我们从这里开始就行了
It’s a westerly, so let’s start there.
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
你冷吗
You’re cold?
有一点
A little.
去关下一扇窗吧
Next window perhaps?
好
Okay.
我没有想到会有人来
I wasn’t expecting anyone.
看上去像野猫战机
Looks like a Grumman Wildcat.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想自己整修一架
I’d love to restore one.
然后飞到纽约
And fly it to New York.
你是飞行员吗
You’re a pilot?
不是
No.
人总要有梦想啊
You’ve got to have a dream.
我们先关那扇吧
Let’s start with that one.
抱歉
Sorry.
这个召集的画面得之后再出现
The Summoning scene needs to come later.
不 这是 库尔特 我们没时间争论
No. this is… Kurt, we have no time to argue.
游戏玩家遇到基拉时
The player encounters Kira
她是甜美的学校老师
in her sweet, schoolteacher persona
还没有重生为邪恶
before her Dark Rebirth.
不然就没时间犯错 对
Or there’s no boner moment! Right.
米歇尔 什么事
Michèle. Yes?
你有时间吗
Got a minute?
有
Yeah.
我在库尔特私人服务器找到一些东西
I found something on Kurt’s private server.
他似乎喜欢碾压
It looks like he’s into crushing.
什么是碾压
What’s “crushing”?
就是字面意思 碾压
What it sounds like. Crush-sh.
好好享受
Enjoy.
变♥态♥ 但还不是确切的证据
Twisted, but hardly a smoking gun.
我也这么觉得
I guess not.
很好 继续加油
Good work. Keep on it.
尘土女孩
Ash girl.
尘土女孩
Deliciously nasty.
下流美味
Deliciously nasty.
你在这儿
You’re here?
你疯了吗
You’re mad?
我只是好奇
I’m mostly curious.
我想我该解释一下
I guess I should explain.
我本来不会给别人看的
I was never going to show it to anyone.
菲利普·关把它从我的电脑上弄下来
Philippe Kwan ripped it off my computer
然后发了出去
and sent it out.
但这是你做的
But you created it?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
起初是真实的犯罪照片
At first, as a game idea
激发的游戏创意
based on true crime photos.
之后就变得奇怪了
Then it got weird.
如果不是关那个浑蛋发送出去
Nobody would’ve seen it
没人会知道
if that asshole Kwan hadn’t…
如果我被开除了 他也该受罚
If I’m fired, he deserves it too.
把你的老二掏出来
Take out your dick.
什么
Pardon me?
把你的老二掏出来 可能我就不开除你
Show me your dick and I might not fire you.
我那一万还给我吗
It’s pretty.
没门
Manon.
你看上去做了割礼
You look circumcised.
我不用还那一万了吗
I still get the 10 grand?
一个也不能少
That’s a no.
把那些全删了
And delete all that.
太好了
Fantastic!
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
出去
Get out of here!
滚出去
Get out!
西班牙热情洋溢
A wave of enthusiasm in Spain.
教皇方济各将会加入虔诚的朝圣者
Pope Francis will join crowds of pilgrims walking barefoot
光脚走向圣地亚哥·德·孔波斯特拉
on the road to Santiago de Compostela.
在法国
In France,
不出意料 乔治·勒布朗留在监狱
Georges Leblanc stays in prison, unsurprisingly.
这个连环杀手最后一次
The serial killer failed
申请假释失败了
in his latest application for parole.
乔治·勒布朗现年七十六岁
Georges Leblanc is 76 years old.
下一次申请他要再等上十年
He must wait ten years to apply again.
他的律师表示
His lawyers announced he…
去死 去死
Fuck you, fuck you!
我是米歇尔·勒布朗 我昨天打过电♥话♥
I’m Michèle Leblanc. I called yesterday.
是的
Right.
在这里等着 有人会接你
Wait there for someone to come get you.
谢谢
Thank you.
勒布朗女士 是吗
Ms. Leblanc?
我是监狱长助理 你好
I’m the Assistant Warden. Hi.
来杯咖啡吗 不了 谢谢
A coffee or something? No, thanks.
如果不介意 到我办公室聊吧 这边
Can we talk in my office if you don’t mind? This way…
我是来朝我爸脸上吐口水的
I’m here to spit in my father’s face.
我不保证我不会这么做
I can’t guarantee it’s a metaphor.
人们来这儿 有各种原因
People have all kinds of reasons.