警♥察♥ 绝不 没有用的
The police, never again. It’s pointless.
这次不一样 你是受害者
This is different. You’re the victim.
那时候我也是受害者
I was the victim then!
对不起 我
Sorry, I…
我不想警♥察♥卷进来
I don’t want the police involved.
我不会让这个白♥痴♥把那些破事搅起来
I won’t let this cretin stir up all that shit.
我努力重建生活 不让警♥察♥ 记者
I fought too hard to rebuild my life, so police, journalists…
没门
No way.
上帝保佑
God help us.
有个疯子在周围
There’s a nutjob out there.
疯子 我可以搞定 那是我的专长
Nutjobs, I can handle. My specialty.
我们服务器六月就被攻击过
When our server was hacked in June,
有人把克苏鲁板从主机上拆下来
somebody ripped the Cthulhu template off our mainframe.
类似于这样的图像就从那时候开始出现
Images like these have floated around since then.
我的秘密崇拜者
My secret admirer
肯定是个高科技能人
must be highly tech savvy.
之前的雇员吗 有可能
A former employee maybe? Yeah.
最后一个问题 你觉得她美吗
Last question. You think she’s pretty?
弯腰 从背部很低的位置开始
Bend forward, from low in your back.
朝着地板 伸展你的脊椎
Stretch your spine all the way to the floor.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
左手推地板 逐渐坐起来
Push the floor with your left hand until seated again.
谢谢大家
Thank you all very much.
祝今天愉快 非常棒
Have a good day. Excellent work.
鞠躬
Namaste.
海琳
Hélène?
我是米歇尔 理查德的前任
I’m Michèle. Richard’s ex.
很高兴见到你 你好
Nice to meet you. Hello.
希望没有打扰到你
Hope you don’t mind me barging in.
我想来当面道歉
I wanted to apologize face to face.
为什么呢
For what?
你的车窗 抱歉
Your car window. I’m sorry.
没事的 理查德都和我解释了
Please. it’s nothing. Anyway, Richard explained it all.
是吗 他怎么说的
Really? What was his explanation?
他说是个事故
It was an accident.
对 是个事故
Yes, that’s right. An accident.
很高兴见到你
And a good chance to meet you.
是的 太棒了
Yes, great!
终于见到你了 震撼
It’s wonderful finally meeting you.
我在想 理查德不用给我们介绍了
l was thinking… Richard won’t have to introduce us.
我们避免了尴尬
We’ve dodged an awkward situation.
为什么说是尴尬呢
Why would it be awkward?
那个
Well…
当然 你是对的 确实
Of course, you’re right, it’s…
我觉得我们可以
I guess we could have…
我的意思是 都已经过去了
l mean… But it’s behind us now.
没错
Exactly!
我们以后应该三个人一起聚聚
We should get together some time, all of us.
对 我要开一个圣诞聚会
Yes. I’m having a Christmas party.
你一定要来
You really must come.
一起来吧
Come along.
恭敬不如从命
If I must.
具体的我会告诉理查德 我该走了
I’ll give Richard the details. I should get going.
见到你太开心了
Lovely to meet you.
是的 我也是
Yes, lovely to have met you.
再见 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
喂
Hello?
皇家港 现在吗
Port Royal, right now?
真的吗
Really?
她一直在出血 他们做了超音波
She was losing blood. They did an ultrasound.
她有 胎盘早剥
She has a… A placental abruption.
他们说没问题 正在引产
They say it’s okay but they’re inducing labor.
噢 奥马尔 我的一个哥们
Oh Omar, a buddy of mine.
你好 爸爸
Hello. Dad!
现在怎么样了 还不知道
What’s the news? Nothing yet.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我在这儿
I’m right here.
我害怕 没事的
I’m scared. It’s gonna be okay.
好痛啊
It hurts!
我去拿一杯咖啡
I’ll go get a coffee.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
该死 好痛啊
Fuck, it hurts!
怎么突然间你要办圣诞聚会了
So suddenly you’re throwing a Christmas party?
我觉得是了解彼此的好机会
I thought it’d be good to get to know each other better.
对了 她很可爱
She’s lovely, by the way.
又是你的一个圈套吗
Another of your traps?
我还有别的事 没空计划恶毒的圣诞聚会
I have better things to do than plot diabolical Christmas dinners.
她有忌口的东西吗 对什么过敏
ls there anything she won’t eat? Any allergies?
那猫掉毛掉得厉害
The cat’s shedding like crazy.
你的小提琴家我都从没抱怨过
I made no fuss about your violinist.
那不一样
That was different!
他已婚 有三个孩子 条件都满足
He was married with 3 kids. He checked every box.
她年轻 单身 年龄正适合要孩子
She’s a young, single woman of child-bearing age.
你违背了所有的约定
You’ve broken all the rules.
我第一次听说约定 不是我的错
First I heard we had an agreement. It’s not my fault if…
是你的错 我们应该还在一起的
It is your fault. We should still be together.
是你的错 是你离开我的
It’s your fault. You left me.
你打了我
You hit me.
如果我这辈子有后悔的事 就是那个了
If there’s one thing in my life I regret, it’s that.
生了
All done!
生了吗 是的
All done? Yes.
我们得去做DNA检测
We’re going to need a DNA test.
要抱孩子进来吗 马上
Are they bringing him in? Right now.
我会是个好妈妈的
I’ll be a good mother to him.
傻子 你会是最棒的妈妈
Silly! You’ll be awesome!
要我们出去吗
Should we go?
不用
No.
没事
It’s fine.
有很多人
Lots of people here.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
骄傲的父亲
Who’s a proud Daddy!
真是个小奇迹 他真漂亮
A little marvel! Isn’t he handsome!
快看看他
Look at that!
这是我生儿子的地方
This is where I had my son.
就在这个妇产中心
In this maternity unit.
真有趣
That’s funny.
倒不是 令人惊异的是
Not really. The amazing thing is,
我的朋友安娜
my friend Anna…
你刚刚见过她了 是的
You saw her up there, you met her. Yes.
她和我同一个晚上生的孩子
She gave birth here that same night.
这是我们见面的地方
This is where we met.
她的孩子是死胎 她要帮我的孩子喂奶
Her child was still born. She asked to breastfeed mine.
天啊
Oh my!
我和她说 可以
I said to her, fine.
自那以后 我就总想
Since then, I’ve often wondered.
安娜和我的儿子
They’ve always been very close.
关系很亲近
Anna and my son.
我想会不会有某种铭记
I wonder if there wasn’t some kind of
就像鸭子一样
imprinting, like with ducks.
然而 和我呢
With me. on the other hand…
你知道 抱歉 他们在呼我
You know… Sorry, they’re paging me.
有时候我看到文森特
Sometimes I look at Vincent,
一无所长的粗人
the big lout with nothing special about him
他是从我的肚子里出来的
that came out of my belly,
我得承认 我不了解他
and I have to admit I don’t know him.
晚上好 米歇尔 晚上好 瑞贝卡
Evening, Michèle. Evening, Rebecca.
帕特里克陪你进去吧 有个小偷
Patrick will walk you inside. There’s a prowler.
是吗 帕特里克和他打了一架
There is? Patrick fought with him.
小偷 是的
A prowler? Yes.
他们要派三辆车来对付他
They’re sending 3 cars after the creep.