我给你把枪 枪 你疯了吗
I’ll get you a gun. A gun! You’re out of your mind.
理查德 我要告诉你
Richard. I should tell you…
你的提议 我们的投资人不感兴趣
Your proposal, our investors aren’t interested.
我现在不想聊这个
I don’t want to discuss it now.
但是我想听听你的意见
But I’d like your opinion on it.
这和你产品的质量无关
It’s got nothing to do with the quality of your work.
这是有特定受众的买♥♥卖♥♥
It’s a business that’s tied into a particular demographic.
一群不在乎产品质量的受众吗
A demographic oblivious to quality?
没错
Exactly.
没事我能接受
Come on, I can take it!
说实话 你到底觉得怎么样
Be honest. What did you think of it?
理查德 回去写你的小说 你是作家
Richard, go back to your novel. You’re a writer.
是吗 一个身无分文的作家
Sure. A penniless writer.
有人把你的挡泥板撞坏了
Somebody trashed your fender.
有人
Somebody?
再见
See you.
该死
Shit!
这个给您 快捷团队
Here you go.
我马上出来
I’ll be right there, I…
我去拿夹克
I’ll just grab my jacket.
我的圣代在你那儿吧
You got my sundae?
谢谢 明天见
Thanks. See you tomorrow.
这个 给你
Here, for you.
给我的 对 我自己做的
For me? Yes, made it myself.
好贴心啊
That’s so sweet.
好吃 还不错吧 对吗
Delicious. Not bad, right?
勒布朗女士 您好
Mrs. Leblanc? Hello.
你好
Hello
我是菲利普 中介的人
I’m Philippe, from the agency.
文森特 来得正好 我需要你
Vincent, good timing, I need you here.
你好 米歇尔
Hey, Michèle.
要我做什么 靠墙站着
What can I do? Stand against the wall.
这样吗 对
Yeah? Yeah.
你的胳膊
With your arms…
书架一米五宽 我想想象一下
The bookcase is 5 feet wide. I want to visualize it.
像这样可以吗
Like this, okay?
文森特
Vincent…
不要比划 就当你是书架
Don’t act the bookcase. Be the bookcase.
好的 拿着
Okay, hold this.
文森特真是个好演员
Vincent is quite the actor.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
没事 没事的
No. No, it’s fine.
十二岁的时候他是克隆纳斯的阿基里斯
Age 12, he was young Achilles in Kronos.
一个我出品的视频游戏
A video game I produced.
真的吗
Yeah?
我猜你是最可爱的销甲骑士
I bet you were the cutest knight in armor.
还不错
Not too shabby.
挺好的吧
Nice, huh?
有点太好了 你们觉得呢
A little too nice, don’t you think?
这里还有约一米三的空间
There’s room for a 50-inch here.
你问她了吗
Did you ask her?
你说过一个微波炉
You mentioned a microwave,
但我们觉得电视可能是更好的暖房♥礼物
but we thought a TV makes a better housewarming present.
比起电视 你们不是更需要烤箱吗
Don’t you need an oven more than a TV?
我们不需要 厨房♥里挺齐全的
We don’t need one. The kitchen comes fully equipped.
这是你和我说过的公♥寓♥吗
ls this the apartment you told me about?
不是 这是两居室
No, it’s a 2-bedroom here.
一个月两百五十美元租金
$250 a month more.
另一个太烂了 都没地方放婴儿床
The other one was a dump. Nowhere to put a crib.
太糟糕了
Totally insane.
太烂了 我不觉得
Dump, I don’t think so.
可能只是简单了点
Basic, maybe.
但肯定不是烂
Dump, definitely not.
好吧 简单
Basic, sure.
你知道要孩子就是受罪了吗
You realize having a child is all about suffering?
文森特出生的时候就是场灾难
Vincent’s birth was sheer hell.
折磨
Torture.
三个小时的折磨
Three hours of agony.
如果你不想帮我们 就别帮
If you don’t want to help us, don’t.
没人强迫你
Nobody’s forcing you.
没我 你们怎么办
How’ll you get by if I don’t?
那是我们的事
That’s our problem.
你不能拿了我的钱 还那样和我说话
You can’t talk to me like that and take my money.
我才不在乎你的钱
I don’t give a shit about your money.
我从没要过
I never asked for it.
你就只知道傻站着 什么也不说
You just stand there, saying nothing, as usual!
真是的 你什么时候才能像个男人
It’s bullshit! When are you going to get off your ass?
别管闲事
Butt out, you!
你知道这不可能吧
You realize that this is impossible?
什么 她是个疯子
What? She’s a lunatic.
她不是 她是我女朋友
She’s not. she’s my girlfriend.
你就是看不到我的改变
You refuse to see I’ve changed.
现在感觉怎么样
What do you feel now?
恐惧还是生气
Fear or anger?
生气
Anger.
你错过你老婆了 安娜今天去昂古莱姆了
You’ve missed your wife. Anna’s in Angoulême today.
你已经知道了
And you knew it.
你知道我有过创伤经历
You know I went through a traumatic experience
就在最近
recently.
你让人觉得你很坚强 什么都没发生
You gave the impression of soldiering on like nothing happened.
我很抱歉 如果我看上去有点麻木
If I seem insensitive, I’m sorry.
那就是我 不是吗
That’s just me, right?
我看你是沉浸在角色中而已
I see you’re staying in character.
我角色的一大部分
A big part of my character
就是不可琢磨
is being unpredictable.
稍等
Hold on.
你最近发生什么事了吗
Say, have you experienced any incidents recently?
什么事
Incidents?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
一个男的从车里向我扔比萨 没扔到
A man threw pizza at me from his car. He missed.
人们在市场盯着我看
People were staring at me at the market.
但我总有那种感觉
But I always feel that.
我想是不是不会重新开始了
I wonder if it isn’t starting again.
新的循环
A new cycle.
你不知道吗
You don’t know?
你父亲那集《被告起立》上周六又播了
The Accused Will Rise about your father aired again last Saturday.
人们又重温了一下 我不知道啊
Refreshes people’s memories. I’d no idea.
你呢
And you?
发生什么事了吗
Anything happened?
没 没什么
No, nothing special.
是因为他的假释听证会
It’s because of his parole hearing.
那可是大热的新闻材料
A media feeding frenzy.
下周他就要上庭了
He’s up before the judge next week.
你不会错过的
You don’t miss a beat.
两杯咖啡 谢谢
Two coffees, please.
和我一起来
Come with me.
他们永远不会放他出来 谢天谢地
They’ll never let him out. Thank god!
假释听证会就是猜字谜游戏
The parole hearing is a charade.
明知我宁愿把眼睛挖出来
Like you telling me to come,
你却还叫我和你一起去
when you know I’d rather gouge my eyes out.
你准备要恨多久
How long will you hang on to hatred?
我这辈子 下辈子都不准备见他了
I’ll never see him again, in this world or any other.
好吧 没下辈子了 您的咖啡
Anyway, there is no other. Your coffee.
剩余时间不多了 谢谢
There isn’t much time left. Thanks.
他病了
He’s ill.

Look…
就看一眼
Look, just for one moment.
你害怕看你自己的亲生父亲吗
You’re afraid to look at your own father?
收好吧
Put it away now.
你不是那些暴徒
You’re not like the mob.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!