可怜的理查德
Poor Richard.
是的 可怜的理查德
Yes, poor Richard.
所以
So…
我们尽了最大的努力
it looks like somehow, despite our best efforts,
现在终于成功了
we have a success on our hands.
我唯一能说的就是谢谢
All I can say is thank you.
敬祝身体健康 开开心心
to your good health and hip hip hooray!
米歇尔 米歇尔 米歇尔
Michèle! Michèle! Michèle!
米歇尔 米歇尔
Michèle! Michèle!
好的
Well…
我没有更好的言语来表达了
I couldn’t put it any better.
玩得开心
Have a great evening!
你见过理查德吗
Have you met Richard?
之前理查德提过一个非常有趣的提议
Some time ago, Richard pitched a very interesting idea.
你们两个携手 肯定会非常厉害
You two working together could make something fabulous of it.
至少我这么认为
I think, at least.
你们一起聊聊吧
Talk it over.
这不是施舍吗
This isn’t charity?
你该了解我的
You should know me better than that.
告诉他你的想法
Go on, tell him your idea.
我把它设计在
So, it’s set in a…
我来给你拿杯喝的
Let me get you a drink.
我们随时可以走 亲爱的
We can go whenever you want, darling.
我们在床上肯定比在这里有趣
We’ll have more fun in bed than here.
伙计们 想来点威士忌吗
How about a whiskey, guys?
给我一分钟 然后我们就走
Give me a minute, then we can go.
随你
Whatever you say.
两杯威士忌 一杯橙汁 谢谢
Two whiskeys and an OJ, please.
太棒了
It’s going great!
是我
It’s me.
什么是你
What’s you?
和罗伯特上♥床♥的是我
It’s me, sleeping with Robert.
现在都结束了 但那时是我
It’s over now, but it was me.
多久了
How long?
六到八个月
6-8 months.
我一点都不知道
I didn’t have a clue.
我知道
I know.
你做什么了
What did you do?
我坦白了
I stopped lying.
再见 再见
See you. See you.
拿着我的钥匙 帕特里克开车送我回去
Take my keys. Patrick’s driving me home.
你这就要走了 你做得非常好
You’re leaving already? You did wonderfully.
放松
Relax.
再见
See you.
变♥态♥
It’s twisted.
什么 变♥态♥
Sorry? Twisted.
我们之间是病态的
Between us, it’s sick. Diseased.
我之前不承认 但我现在清楚了
I was in some kind of weird denial but I see clearly now.
你清楚什么了
What do you see?
你对我做的事情 你以为你逃得掉
You don’t expect to get away with what you did to me?
我马上会做我早该做的事
I’ll do what I should’ve done at once.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不仅仅是关于我 还有你的老婆
It’s not just about me. There’s your wife, too.
可能还有其他人
And others, perhaps.
谁知道呢
Who knows.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你还对多少其他人做过同样的事情
How many others? That you’ve done the same thing to?
我要去报♥警♥ 告诉他们一切
I’ll go to the police. I’ll tell them everything.
为什么
Why?
都结束了
It’s over.
都结束了
It’s over.
都结束了
It’s over.
勒布朗女士
Ms. Leblanc?
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你和死者之间是什么关系
What was your relationship with the deceased?
他是我的邻居
He was my neighbor.
只是一起喝咖啡的邻居吗
Like have-a-cup-of-coffee neighbor?
还是互相借除草机的邻居
Borrow-the-lawnmower neighbor?
不 我从没借过他的除草机
No, I never borrowed his lawnmower.
但是
But it was…
对 是那种邻居
Yes, that kind of neighbor.
直到
Until maybe…
最近
recently.
他和你一起参加这个聚会的时候吗
When he attended this party with you?
是的
Yes.
那时你们关系变得
That’s when your relationship became
更加私人了吗
more personal?
对 我的意思是
Yes. I mean…
是朝那个方向发展
It was heading in that direction.
当这个男人带着面具出现在你屋子里
When this man appeared in your house, masked,
你没怀疑过他可能是你的邻居吗
you never suspected for a moment it might be your neighbor?
谁会想到呢
Who could imagine such a thing?
颜色可以吗 刚刚好
The color okay for you? Just fine.
非常好
It’s perfect.
小心 这些雕塑很易碎
Careful, the statues are fragile.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca!
你好
Hi.
你找到买♥♥家了吗
You found a buyer?
我损失了一点 但还可以
I took a bit of a hit, but not too bad.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人很厉害
The realtor did a great job.
如果你需要 我把他联♥系♥方式给你
I’ll give you his details. If ever you…
我哪里也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
东西都堆起来
Stuff piles up.
我想告诉你
I wanted you to know…
我
I’m …
你经历这些 我很难过
I’m very sorry for all you’ve been through.
幸运的是 我有信念
Fortunately, I have faith.
信念就是帮人度过艰难时期用的
What’s it for if not to get through tough times?
帕特里克是个好人 但他的灵魂受了折磨
Patrick was a good man but he had a tortured soul.
再见 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
米歇尔
Michèle!
我很高兴你能给他他所需要的
I’m sincerely glad you could give him what he needed.
至少给过
For a time, at least.
嗨
Hey there!
好漂亮
Wow, beautiful!
过来看看
Check it out.
乔西让我选的
Josie let me choose.
敞篷车
A convertible.
他自己赚的
He’s earned it.
你好
Hello.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
宝宝
Baby!
开心吗
Happy?
疯了 艾琳勒布朗 乔治勒布朗
Crazy!
我听说你在这里
I heard you were here.
我人是在这里了
Physically, anyway.
我们要开展理查德的项目了
We’re going ahead with Richard’s project?
让他胡闹一段时间吧
Let him fool around for a while.
罗伯特怎么样
How’s Robert?
我把他赶出去了 不是吧
I kicked him out. No.
从那之后他就触底了
Ever since, he’s hit the bottle.
你看上他什么了
What did you see in him?
就是那么一样
It was just one of those things.
一个机会
An opportunity.
我想和人睡觉
I wanted to get laid.
没别的 就是很不堪
That’s no excuse. It was shabby.
比那还糟糕
Worse than that even.
文森特长大了呢
Vincent’s grown up now.
就我们两个人
It’s just the two of us.
大房♥子里就我一个人
And I’m all alone in that huge house.
我准备卖♥♥了它
I’m going to sell it.
我想我可以搬来和你一起住段时间
I was thinking I could move in with you for a while.