I loved him!
尽管他搬去了加州
Even though he moved to California…
上帝爱他 他总是回来寻根
God love him, he always came back to his roots.
我会想念他的笑
And I will miss his laugh.
我没有什么有趣的话可说
I don’t have anything funny to say.
我也没有什么有趣的故事可讲
And I don’t have a funny story to tell.
我要告诉你们 米彻离开军队
I will tell you, it wasn’t easy for Mitch to leave the military…
要在加州从头再来真的不容易
and start over again in California.
我要亲自道歉 为在那次交易中我本人的角色
And I apologize, per se, for my role in that deal, per se.
对于所有促成今晚的活动
And to all ofyou who put this evening together…
并且举办得如此精彩的你们 说声谢谢
it has gone beautifully, and thank you.
-莲娜 他还不知道呢 -会知道的 会知道的
-Lena, it hasn’t hit him yet. -It will. It will.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
荷莉 贝勒
Hollie Baylor.
别睡着 听她讲 好吗
I want you to stay awake for this, all right?
我有点紧张
I’m a little nervous.
不过我们来了
But here we are.
很久没来了
It’s been a while.
有种说法可以概括我们漫长的婚姻
There was this shorthand of a long marriage.
我俩是完全不同的两种人 但是却能融洽相处
We were complete opposites, and it worked.
我们本来计划派
The plan was to send…
我的儿子来代表全家
my son to represent the family.
我很怕你们会看着我
I was terrified that you would look at me and see…
认为是这个来自加州的女人抢走了他
that woman from California who took him away.
尽管我们家在加州只住了
Even though we only lived in California as a family…
18个月 27年前
for 18 months, 27 years ago…
我一直 能感觉到
I always…felt it.
这全是因为我曾经站在东京的一部电梯里
All because I was standing in an elevator in Tokyo…
这位英俊的上尉走了进来
and this handsome captain walked in…
他正准备回他在伊丽莎白镇的家
on his way home to Elizabethtown.
他订过婚 我也是
And he was engaged. And so was l.
不知何故我劫持了他 拖他去了迪斯尼乐园
And somehow I hijacked him and took him to Disneyland!
但是我们之间发生了一些事
But something happened between us…
并非是计划之中的
that was not part of the plan.
我们相爱了
We were in love.
让我来告诉你们一点失去了米彻的日子
Let me tell you a little bit about life without Mitch.
我想要熟悉米彻的车
I wanted to get to know about Mitch’s car…
结果它差点吞了我
and it actually ate me.
我去银行 出纳员奇怪地看着我
I went to the bank and the teller looked at me strangely…
我回到家看着镜中的我
and I got home and I looked at myself in the mirror…
我的脸还是青的因为我
and my face was still green from a facial mask…
忘记了取下面膜
that I had forgotten to take off.
我打电♥话♥给我们30年来的保险经纪
And I called our insurance man of 30 years…
米彻实际上还帮过他儿子进入西点军校
whose son Mitch had actually helped to get into West Point…
我告诉他米彻走了
to tell him that Mitch was gone.
他两天没有给我回电
He didn’t call me back for two days.
车 银行 保险经纪 整个世界
The car, the bank, the insurance man, the world.
我是说 没有人真的在乎
I mean, nobody truly cared.
不像我们
Not like us.
我一直想学踢踏舞
I always wanted to learn to tap dance…
所以我上了踢踏舞的课
so I took tap dance lessons.
我想学 是的 我是想学
And I wanted to learn…Yeah, I did.
我还想学有机烹调
And I wanted to learn to cook organically…
所以我也做了尝试
and so I attempted that.
我还修了马桶
And I fixed the toilet.
是的 全靠我自己
Yeah. All by myself.
我想要学会笑
And I wanted to learn to laugh.
米彻活着的时候我为什么就不能风趣点呢
Why couldn’t I be funnier when Mitch was alive?
但是你们知道 我想明白了 风趣是需要时间的
Butyou know, I figured it out. It takes time to be funny…
它需要时间从生活中提取快乐
and it takes time to extractjoy from life.
所以我上了喜剧学校
So I enrolled in comedy school.
是的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I did. I know, I know.
我是班上最年长的 谢谢你们
I was the oldest one in the class. Thank you.
老师让我们讲一个故事
And we were told to tell a story.
真实的 真正发生在我们身上的事
Something true, something that really happened to us.
于是我站起来 我讲了我的丈夫
So I got up there and I talked about my husband…
还有他留下的那份爱
and the love he left behind.
米彻死后的几天
A few days after Mitch died…
我正穿过院子 我看见了我们的邻居
I was walking through the yard and I saw our neighbor…
他是米彻的一个非常要好的朋友 鲍勃
who was a very good friend of Mitch’s, Bob…
他见我走出大门
and he saw me coming through the gate…
他说 我对你丈夫的死深表遗憾
and he said, I am so sorry for your loss.
我知道他也需要感觉那种失落
And I knew that he needed to feel that loss, too…
需要分享 我想要帮他
and to share it, and I wanted to help him.
他用他的臂膀拥着我 他抱着我
And he put his arms around me, he cradled me…
他的拥抱更紧了
and his embrace tightened.
终于 有人真正地在乎
Finally, here was somebody who truly cared.
然后
And then…
我感觉了另外的东西
I felt something else.
一个大家伙
Something huge.
讲出来 讲出来
Let’sjust say it, let’sjust say it!
他勃起了
A boner.
我知道
I know.
勃起 这就是我所得到的
A boner, that’s what I get.
我就是我想要样样事情自己动手的结果
That’s what I get for trying to do everything myself.
勃起的鲍勃 我的邻居
Boner Bob, my neighbor.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
他一直不变地爱着你们
He rooted for all of you.
我爱你
I love you.
这是献给你的 你最喜欢的歌♥
This is for you, your favorite song…
在某个周六的夜晚
on a Saturday night.
你真的把大家团结在一起了
Well, you really brought everybody together…
都是你的功劳
I’ll give you that.
我有东西要给你
I have this thing for you.
这是一张非常独特的地图
It’s a very unique map.
是给你长途跋涉开车回家用的
It’s for your road trip home.
对 一张地图
Right, a map.
你答应过的 记得吗
You promised. Remember?
不 我当然记得 我记得
No. No, I do, I remember.
这是给你的 米彻
This is for you, Mitch.
自♥由♥鸟 对吗(林纳·史金纳的歌♥曲)
Free Bird, huh?
-好了 我最好还是回到 -本身边
-Well, I better get back to…Ben.
他终于来了
He finally made it.
真的有本这个人吗
Does Ben even exist?
到了家打电♥话♥给我就好了
Just call me when you get home…
回到家再打
and not until.
我要你进入那种深深的
I want you to get into the deep…
美丽的感伤 想起所有发生的事
beautiful melancholy of everything that’s happened.
这是一张很棒的地图
It’s a great map.
-杰西 -继续
-Jessie! -Just keep going!
天哪
Oh, my God!
我是专业乘务员 请走这个出口
I am a licensed flight attendant! Use this exit, please!
作为告别的目光领域的鉴赏家
As a specialist in the field of last looks…
这个目光是非常典型的克莱尔式
this one was pretty iconically Claire.
朋友和邻居 齐聚在这里
Friends and neighbors, we are gathered here…
和我们亲爱的朋友最后道别
to say our final goodbyes to our dear friend…
米彻
Mitch.
来吧 将军
Come on, General.
克莱尔地图的路线
The route of Claire’s map…
配有音乐和详细的说明
with accompanying music and detailed instructions…
将要花上42小时
would take 42 hours…
11分钟
and 11 minutes.
点火
Turn on ignition.
欢迎来到与米彻共度的公路旅行
开始你的旅行 不过跳过任何一个地方
Begin yourjourney and do not skip ahead.
她部署了整个的公路旅行
She had laid out the entire road trip…
并根据她亲自录制到CD上的音乐计算好了时间
and timed it to music she herself had put on CDs.
当然 那些歌♥都是经典的混音带歌♥曲
The songs, of course, were classic mix tape songs.
当然 是关于她的
About her, of course.
以及我们近乎浪漫的故事中的种种骚动
And the rich flurry of our almost romance.
60B出口
60B.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!