Have you ever had unlucky clothes?
你喜欢的这条裙子
This dress that you like?
我穿着这条裙子从没碰见过好事
Good things have not happened to me in this dress.
不过我今晚看到它 我说
But I saw it tonight and I said
我要再给你一次机会
I’m gonna give you one more chance.
我拒绝再让这条裙子来扫我的兴
And I refuse to be let down by this dress again.
不管怎样 不提了
Anyway, forget all that.
你来了 我们在一起这是一张逃出生天的卡片
You’re here, and we’re together, and it’s a get-out-of-jail-free card.
几乎到午夜了
It’s almost midnight.
人生不可能这么残酷 让我们无缘在一起
Life cannot be so cruel that we don’t deserve to be together…
吃饭
to eat.
-你好 查克 -辛迪
-Hi, Chuck. -Hey, Cindy.
等等 米彻在哪里
Wait. Where’s Mitch?
我把他留在舞场了
I left him in the ballroom.
我很遗憾本没能坐上飞机
I’m sorry Ben missed the flight.
他忘了
He forgot?
乔治亚没有暴风雨 没有什么理事会议
No storm in Georgia. No trustees.
没有什么宏伟想法
No big ideas.
-他真♥他♥妈♥是个笨蛋 -他不是笨蛋
-What a fucking jerk. -He’s not a jerk.
他是个有才华的人 他是自己让自己要全神贯注
He’s a brilliant man who gives himself permission to be preoccupied.
拜托
Come on.
你知道 没有什么想法可以胜过断定在你的生活中
You know, there is nothing greater than deciding in your life…
一切可能真的都是黑白分明
that things maybe really are black and white!
而这个家伙 本 显然不懂得珍惜你
And this guy, Ben, who clearly takes you for granted…
他一次次地不珍惜你 很差劲
who serially takes advantage of you, is bad!
而我所说的话却很好 明白我的意思吗
And what I am saying is good. See what I mean?
你不应该做任何人的替代品
You shouldn’t be the substitute for anybody.
这家伙应该在此时此地 这么做
This guy should be right here, right now, doing this.
也许是这样
Maybe so.
幸亏我不适合你 算他走运
He’s lucky I’m not the right person for you.
我知道为什么不是你 不过说给我听听
I knowwhy it’s not you, but just tell me…
这样我就可以从你的角度来看
so I can see it from your perspective.
瞧 我知道你该得到什么
See, I know what you deserve.
我该得到什么
What do I deserve?
你该得到
You deserve…
你该得到
You deserve…
你该得到
You deserve…
查克的婚礼祝词
一个男孩对你说
a guy who says
我无法想像世界中没有了你
l can’t imagine a world without you.
等我们70岁的时候 我们要开个酒厂
We will start a winery when we are 70.
我们每年十二月份都会去滑雪
We will snowboard every December,
等到某一年还要带上我们的孩子
and one year take our kids.
我们将永远开着一对红色的凌志车
And we will always have the twin red Lexuses…
牌照上写着 查克和辛迪
with the license plates reading Chuck and Cindy.
你该得到所有这些 甚至更多
You deserve all this and more.
不会是你 我知道
It’s not you, I know.
-请不要把这当成拒绝 -我真的没有
-Please don’t take this as rejection. -I really don’t.
本很幸运 我们只是接了吻
Ben’s very lucky. All we did was kiss.
我一生中的大多数性♥爱♥都不如那个吻亲密
Most of the sex I’ve had in my life was not as personal as that kiss.
我在穿鞋了
I’m putting on my shoes now.
对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
我要出门了
I’m walking out the door…
穿着昨晚的衣服
in last night’s clothes.
克莱尔 别走
Hey, Claire. Don’t leave.
留下来 我们去吃早餐吧
Stay. Let’s have breakfast.
我会想念你的嘴唇和所有和它们有联♥系♥的东西
I will miss your lips and everything attached to them.
再见 米彻
See you, Mitch.
克莱尔 你这淫♥妇♥
Claire, you slut!
-克莱尔 向上帝发誓 -克莱尔
-Claire! Swear to God! -Claire!
等等
Wait up!
告诉我你爱我不就完了
Just tell me you love me and get it over with.
克莱尔 我要告诉你 因为你应该知道
Claire, I’m just going to say this because you deserve it.
要我说出来并不容易 不过我还是要说
It’s not easy for me, but here goes.
四天前
Four days ago…
我让一家美国鞋业的大公♥司♥损失了
I lost a major American shoe company…
老实说 你可以四舍五入成十亿美元
Frankly, you could round it off to one billion dollars!
到明天下午 每个人都会知道
And by tomorrow afternoon, everyone will know.
有篇要发表的文章将会断定我是
Something’s gonna be published that pinpoints me as the most…
在我的行业中有史以来最大的失败
spectacular failure in the history of my profession…
而我只懂得这一行
which is all I know how to do.
我来到这里 一直想要显得有责任心 有魅力
And I’ve been here this whole time trying to be responsible and charming…
可以对得起这成功
and live up to this success…
这成功已经不存在了
that doesn’t exist.
我真正想要的
All I really want…
只是离开这里
is to not be here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很命运有个非常阴暗的约定
I have a very dark appointment with destiny.
那是我的秘密
That’s my secret.
那就是我
That’s who I am.
就这些
That’s it?
是的 就这些
Yes, that’s it.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我想我只是以为你看到我走多少会有点难过
I guess I just thought a small part ofyou might be a small bit sad to see me go.
不过看来你主要就是为了一只鞋
But I guess this is all mostly about a shoe.
当然 我为你难过
Of course, I’m sad about you.
可是这比你和我要更重要一点
But this isjust a little bit bigger than you and me!
顺便说一句 我说的不是百万 我说的是十亿
And by the way, I didn’t say million. I said billion!
十亿美元
A billion dollars!
那是好多个百万了
That’s a lot of million!
所以说 你失败了
So, you failed.
-不 你没明白 -好吧 你真的失败了
-No, you don’t get it. -All right, you really failed.
你失败了 你失败了 你失败了
You failed, you failed, you failed.
你失败了 你失败了 你
You failed, you failed, you…
你认为我在乎那个吗
You think I care about that?
我当然了解
I do understand.
你是个艺术家 你的工作就是要冲破阻碍
You’re an artist, man. Your job is to break through barriers.
而不是接受责备 点头哈腰 说
Not accept blame and bow and say
谢谢你 我是个窝囊废 我现在要走了
Thank you, I’m a loser, I’ll go away now.
菲尔对我很卑鄙 那又怎样
Phil’s mean to me…So what?
我没有哭过
I don’t cry.
你真的想要做一番大事业吗
You want to be really great?
那就要有勇气 输得惨却还是坚持
Then have the courage to fail big and stick around.
让他们奇怪你为什么还能微笑
Make them wonder why you’re still smiling.
那对我才是真正的伟大
That’s true greatness to me.
可是
But…
别听我的 我可是叫克莱尔
don’t listen to me, I’m a Claire.
-谢谢你 克莱尔 -不客气
-Well, thank you, Claire. -You’re welcome.
现在你不再和我分手了吗
Now would you quit trying to break up with me?
你总是想要和我分手
You’re always trying to break up with me…
我们甚至还没在一起呢
and we’re not even together.
我知道
I know.
等等
Wait.
我们没有吗
We’re not?
当然没有
Of course not.
我们是替代品 记得吗
We’re the substitute people, remember?
米彻的追悼会上再见 如果我能去的话
I’ll see you at Mitch’s memorial, if I can make it.
好的 当我给你这个信♥号♥♥慢慢地把滑轮拉过去
All right, when I give you the signal pull the pulley slowly across.
好的 慢慢地 带点感情
All right, slow and soulful.
我会的 慢慢地 带点感情
Will do. Slow and soulful.
-她来了 -那是她
-She came! -That is her.
那是她 那是荷莉
That is her. That’s Hollie.
荷莉
Hollie!
-荷莉 -真高兴见到你
-Hollie. -It’s really good to see you.
-你看上去比过去更漂亮了 -谢谢你
-You look more beautiful than ever. -Thank you.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
米彻爱写信 从来没发过e-mail
Mitch wrote letters. Never once sent an e-mail.
他将永存我心
He was always there for me.
你在哪里 米彻
Where are you, Mitch?
我爱过他
And I loved him.
你们都知道
And y’all know that.
我爱过他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!