人家说的
They do!
你的耳朵疼了吗
Doesn’t your ear hurt?
是的
Yes, it does.
我两小时后就得起床了还得神采奕奕
Andl have to get up in two hours and be charming.
我要去夏威夷
I’m going to Hawaii.
你去了那里 要好好玩
You’ll get there and have fun.
我去了那里 会好好睡
I’ll get there and sleep.
这只是我交换路线换来的一次小假期
It’s just a little vacation I traded routes for…
我该放你走了
I’ll let you go.
等等
Wait.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
喂
Hello.
你还在吗
You still there?
是啊
Yeah.
我只是在想这整件事是否保持在电♥话♥上更好
I’m just wondering ifthis whole thing is better on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里要好很多
You’re so much better on the phone.
也许我们应该再也不碰面
Maybe we should never face each other again.
我很喜欢这样
I enjoyed this.
你还剩45分钟了
Hey, you’re only 45 minutes away.
你想要半路相遇 然后一起看日出吗
You want to meet halfway and see the sunrise?
在这个时候 还不如醒着不睡了
At this point, it’s probably easier to stay up.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
我想人家就是这么说的
I think that’s what they say.
你还在听我讲吗
Hey, you still with me?
是 我还在
Yeah, I’m still here.
-走43号♥出口 -好
-Take exit 43. -Okay.
我看见你的车灯了
I see your headlights.
我看见你的红帽子了
I see your red hat.
看见你了
There you are.
喂
Hello.
我们现在该挂了吗
Should we hang up now?
跟我来
Follow me.
我们的最佳状态是在电♥话♥里
We peaked on the phone.
-是 我有点累了 -我也是
-Yeah, I’m a little tired. -Yeah, me too.
告别的目光
Last looks.
在夏威夷玩得开心
Have fun in Hawaii.
此刻就有这样的目光
There’s one right now.
阿罗哈(夏威夷语 再见)
Aloha.
阿罗哈
Aloha.
你战胜不了我
You will not defeat me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 你肯定吗
Mom, are you sure?
你肯定要 你肯定要火葬
Are you sure about the…Are you sure about the cremation?
亲爱的 我不知道我什么时候会崩溃
Honey, I don’t know when I’m going to crash…
不过此刻 我们在学修车
but as of right now, we are learning about the car…
我在学有机烹调 我要去跳踢踏舞
and I’m learning organic cooking, I’m gonna tap dance…
今天晚些时候 我要修马桶
and later on today, I am going to fix the toilet.
每次五分钟
It is five minutes at a time.
你们大家知道在加州
Do you all know about out in California…
那儿有多少人是火葬的吗
how many people they cremate out there?
-不知道 有多少 -80% 我看到过
-No. How many? -80%, I read.
-出去 -我不是和你们开玩笑
-Get out! -I’m not kidding you.
妈妈 我觉得你应该放慢节奏
Mom, I think you need to slow down.
每个人都告诉我我应该服镇静剂
Look, everybody tells me that I should take sedatives…
可是 我挺过来了 我样样都做到了
but, hey, I am out here and I’m making things happen.
每前进的一步都会得到收获
All forward motion counts.
甜心 你什么时候回来
Sweetheart, when are you coming back?
这个周六有个追悼会
There’s a memorial this Saturday.
好 谁在那里帮你计划一切 甜心
Okay. And who’s there helping you plan all of this, sweetheart?
戴尔叔叔和比尔·班农
Uncle Dale and Bill Banyon.
比尔·班农在那里
Bill Banyon is there?
-比尔·班农 -是
-Bill Banyon? -Yeah.
他是个骗子
He isacon man.
他骗走了你♥爸♥爸的几千美金
He swindled your father out of thousands of dollars.
十七年前 他所做的事
Seventeen years ago, he did something…
几乎把这个家彻底地毁了
which almost ruined this family to its very core.
妈妈
Mother…
装模作样来给你♥爸♥爸办丧事
Wrapping himself in the nobility of your father’s memory.
-他的耳朵都该听出茧了 -谁说不是呢
-Boy, he’s getting an earful. -Boy, I’ll tell you.
妈妈 听着 讲重点
Mother! Listen! Focus!
当心
Beware.
我知道坛坛罐罐里的腌菜很不错
I know it’s all very charming with the pickled things in jars…
还有南方的魅力挂在车♥库♥里的火腿肉
and the Southern charm and the hams that hang in the garage…
等到发了霉 你都可以在里面种上青霉素
until they’re so covered with mold you could grow penicillin on them…
你肯定要火葬吗
Are you sure about the cremation?
如果比尔·班农在那里 绝对要火葬
If Bill Banyon is there, definitely cremation!
你去告诉比尔·班农 我会来
And you tell Bill Banyon, I’ll be there.
喂
Hello.
阿罗哈
Aloha.
我问了我的朋友肯德拉
I talked to my friend, Kendra…
她有一个女友带着一个孩子和萨姆森一样爱尖叫
who had a girlfriend with a kid who is exceedingly loud like Samson…
她给了我一盘录像带非常管用的
and she’s given me a videotape that works absolute miracles.
谢谢 克莱尔
Hey, thanks, Claire.
什么 你已经烦我了
What, you’re already tired of me?
我只是还没睡呢 对不起
I just haven’t slept. I’m sorry.
夏威夷怎么样
How’s Hawaii?
我正在看着这个帅哥
Well, I’m checking out this cute guy.
你干嘛告诉我这个
Why are you telling me that?
我怎么能留你一个人伤心呢
How could I leave you in distress?
我带你出去
I’m taking you out.
-我还以为你在夏威夷 -这是什么
-I thought you were in Hawaii. -What’s this?
假如您选择了火葬
When cremation is your preference.
我有一些册子我希望你们能看看
I just got some brochures I want you all to look at.
这里是一些骨灰盒的款式
And these are some choice of urns…
都可以在洞穴山公墓买♥♥到
available here at the Cave Hill Cemetery.
你们可以把它们带回家
You can take them home and…
你们可以看看那些册子
You can look at those brochures and…
你们都可以看看 可以带回家
Y’all can look at those, take those home with you.
只要你们喜欢
Whatever makes you happy.
我们要买♥♥一个骨灰盒
We are shopping for an urn.
您办完这个手续后 明天就可以来取
And you can pick this up tomorrow immediately following the procedure.
肯塔基州的吉姆莫里森(肯德基创始人)
The Jim Morrison of Kentucky.
你真的很棒 克莱尔 你应该知道
You’re kind of great, Claire. You do know that.
-几乎有点令人吃惊 -拜托
-Sort of amazing, even. -Oh, come on!
-我才不要冰淇淋甜筒 -不是冰淇淋甜筒
-I don’t need an ice cream cone. -It’s not an ice cream cone.
什么冰淇淋甜筒
What’s an ice cream cone?
你知道的
You know.
这里有点东西可以让你开心
Here’s a little something to make you happy.
甜甜的 五分钟后就会化
Something sweet that melts in five minutes.
你想说什么或不想说什么 我完全无所谓
I’m completely cool with anything you want to say or not say.
我不需要这个
I don’t need it.
另外 本明天会来
Besides, Ben is coming in tomorrow.
-你想要听听我的理论吗 -当然
-Do you want to hear my theory? -Of course.
你和我有种特殊的才能 我一眼就看出来了
You and I have a special talent, and I saw it immediately.
说来听听
Tell me.
我们是替代品
We’re the substitute people.
替代品
The substitute people.
我这一辈子都在当替代品
I’ve been the substitute person my whole life.
我不是艾伦 我从来不想变成艾伦
I’m not an Ellen. I never wanted to be an Ellen.
我也不是辛迪 尽管查克爱我
And I’m not a Cindy, either. Although Chucks love me.
这一点我肯定
I’m sure they do.
我太喜欢独处
I like being alone too much.
我是说 我交往的人是个和学术研究结婚的人
I mean, I’m with a guy who’s married to his academic career.
我很少见他 我在那里是个替代品
I rarely see him. And I’m the substitute person there.
我喜欢这样 压力会少很多
I like it that way. It’s a lot less pressure.
给
Here.
把它放给世界上最吵的孩子看吧
Play this for the loudest kid in the world.
我不太习惯和你这样的女孩相处
I’m not used to girls like you.
那是因为我是独一无二的
That’s because I’m one of a kind.
你不用非得讲笑话
You don’t have to make a joke.