早上好
Good morning.
恭喜您 德鲁
And congratulations, Drew.
作为我们的第一千万名乘客 您获得了飞行章
You’ve earned your wings as our ten millionth passenger.
这是您的优♥惠♥券 可以用于
And here is a coupon for any four-diamond hotel…
肯塔基州西部大部分地区的任何一家四钻酒店
in the greater western Kentucky area.
最好动作要快 后面有很多人等着呢
Better move quickly. Lots of people behind you.
-谢谢你 -绝对
-Well, thank you. -Absolutely.
祝你和本相处得好
And good luck with Ben.
我知道我可能再也见不到你
Look, I know I may never see you again…
不过我们很坚强
but we are intrepid.
我们可以挺过去
We carry on.
德鲁
Drew!
租车在拐角 你可以看到标志
Rental cars around the corner. You’ll see the signs.
在蓝草园道进入60B出口 别忘了 60B
Bluegrass Parkway turns into exit 60B. Don’t forget, 60B.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你可以开车吗
You okay to drive?
我可以
I’m fine.
60B出口
60B!
60B出口
60B!
戴尔叔叔
Uncle Dale.
我到了路易斯威尔 刚刚下飞机
I’m in Louisville. Just landed.
我在路上
I’m on the road.
60B 对
60B. Yeah.
我有地图
I have a map.
我会在2点钟前到
And I’ll be there by 2 : 00.
我带来了蓝西装
I have the blue suit.
60B在哪里
Where’s 60B?
见鬼
Shit, man.
见鬼
Oh, man!
我错过60B了吗
Did I miss 60B?
我错过60B了吗
Did I miss 60B?
我错过60B了吗
Did I miss 60B?
我错过60B了吗
Did I miss 60B?
伊丽莎白镇
Elizabethtown.
伊丽莎白镇 太好了
Elizabethtown! Yes!
伊丽莎白镇 我们来了 太好了
Elizabethtown! We’re in! Oh, yeah. Okay!
杰西
Jessie?
卡兹
Cuz.
卡兹
Cuz.
虽受丧父之痛 自有亲情汹涌
This loss will be met by a hurricane of love.
查尔斯牧师 这是长大了的德鲁 ·贝勒
Charles Dean, meet grown-up Drew Baylor.
德鲁 很高兴见到你
Drew, it’s good to see you.
谢谢你 节哀顺变
Thank you. My condolences.
这是我爸爸 你的戴尔叔叔
And here’s my dad, your Uncle Dale.
又见到你 真是太好了
Wonderful to see you again.
德鲁 这是米彻的墓地
Well, Drew, this is Mitch’s plot.
它属于你们家族已经有272年了
And it has been in your family for 272 years.
现在 我已设法
Now, I’ve endeavored…
为你♥爸♥爸腾出了这块地方
to keep this area here clear for your daddy.
我们还在讨论这个问题 有可能会火葬
We’re still discussing that issue. There is a possibility of cremation.
这里是你♥爸♥爸的一些私人物品
Now, here are some of your daddy’s personal things.
棕色的钱包
The brown wallet.
这是他在西点军校的指环
And here’s his ring from West Point.
我不知道你们在加州的人是怎么想
Now I don’t know how y’all feel out there in California…
不过西点军校在这里是很受尊敬的
but West Point sure does matter around here.
非常受尊敬
It matters a lot.
尽管我们现在是住在俄勒冈州
Even though we now live in Oregon.
各位
Everybody.
这是从加州赶来的米彻的儿子
This is Mitch’s boy from California.
住在加州的贝勒家族成员之一
One of the California Baylors.
他叫德鲁
This is Drew.
和你♥爸♥爸一样 我们都很激动
And just like your daddy was, we are all very excited…
你八年的成就还有那漂亮的鞋
about your eight-year triumph with that beautiful shoe.
各位请节哀顺变
My condolences to all.
不 先生 我不想让你不高兴因为你是真心的
No, sir. I’m not going to let you feel bad ’cause that was from your heart…
但是要让他们对你说节哀顺变
but let them say condolences to you.
-我还以为节哀顺变是 -是他们对你说的
-I thought condolences was…-It’s incoming. It’s an incoming phrase.
我没有照看好你父亲吗
Did I not capture your daddy?
我不知道该怎么形容
I don’t know what the word is.
那是一种我以前从未见过的面容
It’s just a look I never saw before.
怎么形容呢
What’s the word?
德鲁 如果你稍稍移♥动♥一下
Drew, ifyou just move around a bit…
你会看到不同的角度
you will see different aspects.
继续哭吧
Go ahead and cry.
该怎么形容呢
What’s the word?
变化无常
Whimsical.
是变化无常
The word is whimsical.
为什么不呢
why not?
变化无常
Whimsical.
-火鸡薯饼锅 -是拉斯烧的
-Turkey hash brown casserole. -It’s Russ!
朵拉婶婶 朵拉婶婶
Aunt Dora, Aunt Dora.
朵拉婶婶 看我带谁来了
Aunt Dora, look what I found.
天哪
Oh, my God!
瞧瞧米彻的孩子
Look at Mitch’s baby!
你和你♥爸♥爸长得一模一样 谁把你养大的
You lookjust like your daddy. And who’s been feeding you?
等一下 我要和德鲁讲话
Wait just a minute. I gotta talk to Drew.
-我们希望你能住上一阵 -你是伊镇的骄傲
-We hope you’re gonna stay for a while. -You’re a credit to Etown.
我很替你的父亲难过
Sorry about your dad.
这是你的家族
This is your blood.
那是萨姆森 我儿子 显然不怀好意
And that’s Samson, my son. Clearly up to no good.
萨姆森
Samson.
米彻叔叔一直想让我们见面 大家都说我们很像
Uncle Mitch always wanted us to meet. Everybody says we look alike.
很奇怪 是吗 就像在照镜子
Weird, huh? It’s like looking in a mirror.
你好 德鲁 我叫康妮 我是你♥爸♥爸的初恋女友
Hi, Drew. I’m Connie. I was your daddy’s first girlfriend and…
你好 德鲁 我叫查理
Hi, Drew, I’m Charlie.
-我是个超级鞋迷 -我儿子 我儿子
-I’m a huge fan of shoes…-My son. My son.
你在鞋业所取得的成绩
and the work you’ve done in the shoe business.
-以后聊 -绝对
-We’ll talk. -Absolutely.
我们还要讨论殡葬的计划
We got memorial plans to discuss.
你♥爸♥爸是我最喜欢的十个人之一
Your daddy was one of my 10 most favorite people.
他离开西部真的很想他
Sure did miss him when he went out West.
德鲁 我是E·拉塞尔·马洛
Drew, I’m E. Russell Marlowe…
属于肯塔基州铠甲镇的美国退伍军人协会
with the American Legion in Bardstown, Kentucky.
德鲁 我希望你能参加美国退伍军人协会
Drew, I want to sign you up with the American Legion…
或是退伍军人儿子协会
or the Sons of the Legion.
我有顶帽子要送给你作纪念 纪念你♥爸♥爸
And I got a hat that I want to give you as a souvenir, in honor ofyour dad…
比尔·班农不来了 是吗
Bill Banyon’s not coming, is he?
比尔·班农不来了
Bill Banyon is not coming.
坏狗 停下来
Bad dog! Stop that!
坏狗
Bad dog!
-萨姆森 一团糟
-Samson? -What a mess!
进来吧
So, come on in.
你知道 我可不会天天带帅哥来我卧房♥的
You know, it’s not every day I invite good-looking men to my bedroom…
不过我只是希望你能看看你的家族
but I just wanted you to meet your family…
贝勒家族和肯里家族
the Baylors and the Conleys.
我们从迪奇肯里开始讲起
Let’s start with Dickey Conley.
他是个酒鬼 酗酒成性
Now, he was an alcoholic. He had a drinking problem.
他还有三个乳♥头♥ 他有三个乳♥头♥
And he also had three nipples. He had three nipples.
他是位诗人
And he was a poet.
你妈妈好吗 德鲁 亲爱的 你知道
How’s your mother, Drew, honey? You know…
我真该放张她的照片在这里
I really should have a picture of her in here.
这张照片是
And this picture is…
-朵拉婶婶 -来了
-Aunt Dora! -Coming!
莲娜 好好看着 两分钟 我就来
Lena, just watch over it. Two more minutes! I’m coming!
这是你♥爸♥爸拍的最后一张照片
This was the last picture taken of your daddy.
就在三天前 德鲁
This was just three days ago, Drew.
他是最可爱的
He was the most loving man.
-朵拉 -来了
-Dora! -Coming!
亲爱的 随你呆多久
Honey, you stay as long as you need to.
萨姆森
Samson.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!