才是天底下人膜拜的唯一的神灵
was the only god the entire world served.
我可爱的家
Home sweet home.
八年了 日日夜夜
Eight years. Night and day.
你能想像吗
Can you imagine?
一辈子因为一只鞋就完戏了
An entire life wrapped up in a shoe.

Yello?
德鲁 我是你妹妹
Drew? It’s your sister.
我有个非常糟糕的消息
I have some really bad news.
你能明天打给我吗
Could you call me tomorrow?
不行
No.
-你能稍微晚点打给我吗 -不行 亲爱的
-Could you call me a little later? -No, honey.
爸爸死了
Dad died!
他在肯塔基州心脏病发作
He had a heart attack back in Kentucky.
他当时还在戴尔叔叔那里作客
He was still visiting Uncle Dale.
妈妈完全愣了
Mom is in total shock.
你必须来处理
You have to handle this.
你是长子
You’re the oldest.
你要负起这个责任
You’re the responsible one.
我不知道他干嘛要去肯塔基州
I don’t know why he went to Kentucky.
我不知道那儿有什么可吸引他的
I don’t know what the attraction was.
他生在那里
He was born there.
那儿的人从来不喜欢他 从来没有
They never liked me there. They never have.
德鲁会照顾好一切的
Drew will take care of everything.
亲爱的 你知道因为宝宝我去不了
Honey, you understand I can’t go because of the baby.
-我两天后回来 -我会守在电♥话♥旁边的
-I’ll be back in two days. -I’ll man the phones.
他们总认为是我把他从他们那里抢走的
I’ll always be the one that snatched him away from them.
这个家庭的两边从来没能好好相处过
The two sides of this family have never integrated well…
所以去了那边别指望交到很多朋友
so don’t expect to make a lot of friends when you go there.
-德鲁从不交朋友 妈妈 -我有朋友
-Drew doesn’t make friends, Mom. -I have friends.
-蓝西装你带了吗 -我带了蓝西装
-Do you have the blue suit? -I have the blue suit.
他很喜欢那件傻傻的蓝西装
He loved that silly blue suit.
天知道我有没有让他真正开心过
God only knows if I made him truly happy.
我到了肯塔基会打电♥话♥回来的 我早上会到
I’ll call from Kentucky. I’ll be there in the morning.
-我们有个计划 -我们有个计划
-We have a plan! -We have a plan…
你要抬头挺胸
and you hold your head up high…
别忘了 你是作为这个家族有史以来最成功的男人
because don’t you forget, you go back there as the most successful man…
回到那里的 别让他们耍什么花招
in the history ofthis family. Don’t let them try anything.
天哪 我得打电♥话♥通知别人
Oh, my God. I have to call people.
我得收拾一下办公室 我是寡妇了
I have to clean out the office, I’m a widow!
我们会处理的 我们会处理的
We’ll figure this out, we’ll figure this out.
只要把爸爸接回家 要快
Just get Dad home. Hurry.
我还等着一切从头开始 现在一切却已经结束了
I was still waiting for everything to start, and now it’s over.
我会带他回家的
I’ll bring him home.
等等 过来 来 来
Wait, wait! Stay close. Come, come, come.
你老爸常说什么来着
Now, what was it that Dad always said?
-塞翁失马 -焉知非福
-If it wasn’t this…-It would be something else.
好 你走吧 你走吧 你要让他骄傲
Now, you go. You go and you make him proud.
记得打电♥话♥回来 告诉我情况 好吗 好了
And you call and tell me what’s going on, okay? All right.
我要去肯塔基州
I would go to Kentucky…
给我父亲穿上蓝西装 带他回家
put my father in the blue suit, bring him home…
然后再回到那辆自行车上
and then get back on that bike.
没有什么可以阻止这个计划
Nothing would stop the plan.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
您乘坐这次航♥班♥ 帮我们大家都保住了饭碗
By flying this flight, you’ve helped save all our jobs.
至少是我的饭碗 甚至可能是整个航♥空♥公♥司♥的
Definitely mine. Maybe even the entire airline.
我们愿意奖励您免费乘坐头等舱的座位
We would like to reward you with a free seat in first class.
不用了
I’m fine.
好的 这么说吧
Okay, let me try it like this.
我很累了 请不要让我
I’m really tired. Please don’t make me keep walking…
整个晚上都要一直跑到这么后面
all the way back down here all night long.
去肯塔基州的路易斯威尔 是吗
Louisville, Kentucky, huh?
回家 出差还是探亲
Home, business, or family?
因为我爸爸
My dad.
他住在路易斯威尔的什么地方
Where does he live in Louisville?
事实上 他住在路易斯威尔旁边
Actually, he’s near Louisville.
路易斯威尔(纠正其发音)
Louisville.
他住在伊丽莎白镇
He’s in Elizabethtown.
很好 希望有人来接你
Oh, good. I hope someone’s driving you…
因为那儿的路出奇地难找
’cause the roads around there are hopelessly and gloriously confusing.
我会记住的
I’ll keep that in mind.
我给你画张简单的地图
I’ll draw you a quick map.
我是说 我很我们可以坐在这里聊聊天
I mean, I’m so happy we’re sitting here having this conversation…
现在大概是凌晨3点 无所谓几点了
at 3 : OO a. m. , or whatever time it is.
你知道 真是不错 大家都睡觉了 就只有我们
You know, it’s such a great time. Everyone’s sleeping but us.
和你聊聊天 你又很认真地听 这样真是不错
It’s really nice to have a conversation with you and that you’re really listening.
我觉得和你很谈得来
I feel like I can really talk to you…
所以 你要上26♥4♥道 然后不要错过60B出口
So, you want to get to 26♥4♥, and then you want to not miss 60B.
我会不高兴的
I’m going to be obnoxious about that.
叫本的人很奇怪都很快乐 直觉很强
Bens are strangely delightful and very intuitive.
很复杂 太复杂了 很难相处
Complex. Almost too complex to be around.
-你认识叫本的人吗 -我认识一个叫本的人
-Do you know any Bens? -I know one Ben.
我是研究名字的
I’m a student of names.
比如 你♥爸♥爸叫什么名字
For example, what’s your dad’s name?
米切尔
Mitchell.
-米切尔 -是的
-Mitchell. -Yeah.
还是米彻
Or Mitch?
米切尔 有时候叫米彻
Mitchell. Sometimes Mitch.
米彻的儿子(与 狗♥娘♥养♥的 发音相近)
Son of a Mitch.
今天我被一个叫菲尔的人炒了鱿鱼
And today I was fired by a Phil.
菲尔 叫菲尔的人非常危险
Phil? Phils are dangerous.
叫菲尔的人不如叫本有预见力
Phils are less predictable than Bens.
你的女友叫
And your girlfriend is a…
艾伦
Ellen.
-发展得怎么样 -有点观望的状态
-How’s that going? -Sort of a wait-and-see.
-是吗 -然后我就开始观望了
-Oh, yeah? -But then I waited and I saw.
我正想说呢
I was gonna say.
我和叫艾伦或菲尔的人相处从来不愉快
I have never had a good experience with an Ellen or a Phil.
-和叫米彻的人吗
-How about with a Mitch?
-从来没有碰见过我不喜欢的叫米彻的人
-Never met a Mitch I didn’t like.
很开心 充满活力 你知道吗
Fun. Full of life, you know?
你知道我说的开心是什么意思吗
You know what I mean when I say fun?
就好像你想要成为米彻俱乐部的一员
Like you want to be a part of Mitch’s club.
我说的像吗
Am I close?

Close.
他不错 对吗
He’s okay, right?
是的 他
Yeah. He’s…
他很好
He’s fine.
你代我给你一个大大的拥抱
You give him a big old hug for me.
顺便告诉你 我叫克莱尔
I’m Claire, by the way.
德鲁
Drew.
-很高兴 -我也一样
-Nice. -Same to you.

Please.
我放你睡觉了 这是你的地图
I’ll let you sleep. Here’s your map.
我来帮你拿
Let me take this.
我可以处理
I can handle this.
放手
Let go.
我没有睡
I am not asleep.
我没有
I’m not.
我不会睡得着
I won’t really be able to sleep.
我不会睡得着
I won’t really be able to sleep.
好了 准备走了吗 德鲁
Okay. Ready to go, Drew?
我没有睡
I’m not asleep.
蓝西装
Blue suit.
生意失败
Losing the business.
路易斯威尔
Louisville.
我没有睡
I’m not asleep.
我们明年去
We’ll go next year.
回来
Come back.
十亿美元
One billion dollars.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!