What do you do in a storm
当你面对死亡的时候 你会怎样做?
when you’re facing your death?
我越接近死亡
The closer I come to death,
越希望能活下去
the more I want to live,
求生的欲望也就越强
the hungrier I am for life.
是的 一直活下去
Yes. To live right to the end.
如果我们只剩一天 为什么不好好把握 而要去害怕明天的到来?
Why be afraid of tomorrow when today is all we have?
我希望…
I wish…
你和别的女人完全不一样
I have never known a woman like you.
如果是在别的世界 别的时代
In some other world, in some other time,
你有可能爱上我吗?
could you have loved me?
只有一个世界
I know only one world.
而且我确实爱你
And in this world, I have loved you.
你能为我做点事
There’s something you could do for me,
我已经很久不知道这种感觉了
something I have not known for a very long time.
如果你愿意
If you felt so inclined.
以后不许提起
But it’s not to be spoken of afterward.
一定要忘掉
It must be forgotten.
但是现在…
But just for now…
给我一个吻?
A kiss?
我愿意死去
I die.
我已经下令给德瑞克
I’ve given Drake the orders
准备舰队保卫英吉利海峡
to prepare the fleet to defend the Channel.
和他合并需要多久?
How soon can you join him?
我们在等装备 一旦准备完毕 我们可以立刻出发…
We’re waiting for supplies. We can move as soon as we’re ready and armed.
很好
Good.
贝丝
Bess.
我有些事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
我什么也不要 你明白吗?
I ask for nothing. Is that understood?
你的生活是你自己的 什么也不会改变
Your life is your own. Nothing will change.
什么事情?
What is this?
我… – 你怀孕了
I am… – You’re with child.
还没人知道 我已经决定了
No one knows. My plans are made.
我会求女王准许我离开皇庭
I shall ask the Queen for permission to leave court.
你要去哪里?
Where will you go?
我妈妈家里
To my mother’s house.
我是女王的护卫 没有她的许可 我是不能爱上男人的
I’m a ward of the Queen. I can’t court a man without her permission.
我也不能结婚
I can’t marry without her permission.
至于这个小孩
As for having a child,
你的孩子…
your child…
我只知道 什么都可以变通
All I know is nothing’s as it should be.
你听我说
Please, listen.
你曾经对我说过 “无论你要什么都给我”
You once said to me, “Whatever I have to give, ask and it’s yours.”
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
当然记得
Of course, I remember.
我要你忘记我
I ask that you forget me.
回到你的船上 做你该做的
Go to your ship. Do your duty.
忘了我 – 贝丝!
Forget me. – Bess!
叫我们了 来了
We’re summoned. Coming.
西班牙舰队有一万人?
This Spanish Armada is at sea with an army of 10,000 men?
菲利普的朋友 帕尔马的公爵
And Philip’s friend, the Duke of Parma,
在法国的海岸线还有一万五千人
has 15,000 men on the French coast.
他们计划通过驳船穿过英吉利海峡 抵达泰晤士河
They plan to cross the Channel in barges and sail into the Thames.
他们驳船现在还不够 我们还有点时间
They don’t have enough barges yet. We have a little time.
我们要守住泰晤士河的入口…
And our forces defend the mouth of the Thames at Tilbury with…
什么? 多少… 四千人?
What? How… Four thousand men?
三千 大概
Three thousand. Possibly.
如果西班牙军队和这些驳船联合起来
If the Spanish fleet unites the barges,
形势对我们会更加不利了
their combined strength will overwhelm us.
那我们必须在他们联合起来之前
Then we shall engage them at sea,
开始交战
before they have the chance to unite.
女王陛下
Your Majesty,
这支舰队肯定能攻破我们的海军防御
this vast Armada will surely smash through our naval defenses
占领我们的领土
and overrun us on land.
我们必须做最坏的打算
We must prepare for the worst.
我要空气
I need air.
以此婚戒我与你结合
With this ring, I thee wed.
以此婚戒我与你结合
With this ring, I thee wed.
以吾此身我敬你重你
With my body, I thee worship.
以吾此身我敬你重你
With my body, I thee worship.
以吾珍宝我进献于你
And with all my worldly goods, I thee endow.
以吾珍宝我进献于你
And with all my worldly goods, I thee endow.
以圣父
In the name of the Father
圣子圣灵的名义 阿门
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, amen.
贝丝!
Bess!
贝丝!
Bess!
贝丝 索克莫顿!
Bess Throckmorton!
女王 我在这
Here, my lady.
告诉我 这是真的吗?
Tell me, is it true?
你怀孕了吗?
Are you with child?
你怀孕了吗?
Are you with child?
是的 女王陛下
Yes, my lady.
你是个叛徒
You traitress.
你竟敢隐瞒我?
You dare to keep secrets from me?
你发♥情♥之前要得到我的允许
You ask my permission before you rut!
你怀孕也是!
Before you breed!
你要受我管束 你听见了吗?
My bitches wear my collars! Do you hear me?
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
女王陛下! 请注意您的尊严和慈爱
Majesty! Please, dignity. Mercy.
现在不是仁慈的时候 沃辛汉姆
This is no time for mercy, Walsingham.
你去找你的叛徒弟弟去
You go to your traitor brother
少管我的事
and leave me to my business.
是他的吗?
Is it his?
告诉我 说啊 小孩是他的吗? 是他的吗?
Tell me. Say it. Is the child his? Is it his?
是的
Yes.
女王 是我丈夫的孩子
My lady, it is my husband’s child.
婊♥子♥!
You bitch!
女王陛下
Majesty.
我爱戴的女王不是这样子的
This is not the Queen I love and serve.
这个男人引诱女王的护卫
This man has seduced a ward of the Queen.
而她没有经过我的允许私自结婚
And she has married without royal consent.
他们违法了 应该受到法律的制裁 逮捕他!
These offenses are punishable by law. Arrest him!
快!
Go!
你不再受到女王的庇护
You no longer have the Queen’s protection.
女王陛下 如您所愿
As you wish, Majesty.
出去
Get out.
出去! 出去!
Get out! Get out!
出去!
Get out!
一个帝国的灭亡 你说过的
The fall of an empire, you told me.
这个帝国是英格兰吗?
Did you mean the English empire?
天啊 英格兰不能在我手中灭亡
Because, by God, England will not fall while I am Queen.
那是你的预言吧 先生 你再预言一次
If that is your prophecy, sir, you prophesy again.
女王陛下 你希望我
You want me to tell Your Majesty
只挑您想听的说吗
only what Your Majesty chooses to hear.
我不会任由命运摆布
I will not be a toy of the fates!
我不是躲过了暗♥杀♥ 活到现在吗?
Have I not faced an assassin’s bullet and lived?
只要告诉我 一切都不确定
Just tell me there’s no certainty.
什么都有可能
That any outcome is possible.
你说的幽灵的阴影
The shadow of ghosts, you said.
请你给我一点信心
Please, just give me hope.
女王陛下 其它国家的兵力 要远远强于我们
The forces that shape our world are greater than all of us, Majesty.
即便您是女王
How can I promise that they’ll conspire in your favor,
我又怎能断定 他们可能会帮助您
even though you are the Queen?
但是我知道
But this much I know.
暴风雨来临时 每个人都会展现出他的天性
When the storm breaks, each man acts in accordance with his own nature.
有的人因为恐惧 吓得目瞪口呆
Some are dumb with terror.
有的人逃跑 有点躲起来
Some flee. Some hide.
还有些人
And some
展开双翼迎风自♥由♥翱翔
spread their wings like eagles and soar on the wind.
占卜士迪 你很聪明
You are a wise man, Dr. Dee.
而你 女王 是一位非常了不起的女士