Do you know, I can still remember the day you were born.
我11岁
I was 11 years old.
而你是那样的无助
And you, this helpless bundle.
我看着婴儿床上的你
I looked at you in your crib,
看着你小小的布满皱纹的脸
with your little, wrinkled face,
第一眼我就爱上了你
and I loved you from the first.
我让你失望了 是不是?
I’ve failed you, haven’t I?
原谅我没有那么的爱你
Forgive me if I haven’t loved you enough.
你以为我不知道吗?
Did you imagine I wouldn’t know?
女王陛下 请赐福于我的孩子
Your blessing, Majesty. My little one.
请赐福?
Your blessing?
继续
Walk on.
女王陛下开始祷告
The Queen is at her prayers.
上!
Go!
伊丽莎白是个无♥耻♥的人! 玛丽 斯图尔特才是我们真正的女王
Elizabeth is a whore! Mary Stuart is our true queen!
伊丽莎白!
Elizabeth!
娼妇!
Whore!
你有什么消息?
You bring news?
女王陛下被袭击
The Queen has been attacked.
杀手被抓
The assassin seized.
女王
The Queen
毫发无损
unharmed.
毫发无损
Unharmed?
而您 夫人 将因为通敌叛国受到处决
And you, ma’am, are to be tried for treason.
我?
Me?
这和我有什么关系吗?
What has any of this to do with me?
这是阴谋诡计的问题所在 对吗?
That’s the trouble with intrigues, isn’t it?
这么多的秘密
With so many secrets,
在游戏结束之前 你永远都不知道谁在谁一边
you can never quite be sure who’s on whose side till the game ends.
沃辛汉姆有你写的每封信
Walsingham has every letter you’ve written.
叛徒
Traitor.
都是叛徒!
Traitors!
准备受死吧 伪善者
Ready to die, I see, Jesuit.
我做了我应该做的
I have done what I was sent to do.
为什么枪里会没有子弹呢?
Why was the gun not loaded?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我也让你失望了
I, too, have failed, brother.
那个阴险的人来这里是干什么的?
What was the Jesuit sent to do?
我已经把我知道的都告诉你了
I told you everything I know.
杀了我吧
So kill me.
更好的世界正等着我呢
There’s a better world waiting for me.
我们最终都会受到审判
We’ll all be judged in the end, brother.
即使是你
Even you.
威廉 你不用受苦
William, you’re not a martyr.
你都不是凶手
You weren’t even much of a murderer.
我要带你去法国
I’m going to have you taken to France.
没有人会知道
No one will know.
不要让我再见到你
You must never let me hear of you again.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
弗朗西斯!
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Francis.
我从未见过她如此伤心
I’ve never seen her so distressed.
从早上她就单独待在房♥间里 谁也不见
She’s been alone in her room since morning. She’ll see no one.
她要求见我了吗?
Has she asked for me?
没有
No.
但是她需要你 我知道她需要
But she needs you. I know she does.
去安慰她
Go to her.
求你了
Please.
你来这里要告诉我 必须处死女王吗?
Are you here to tell me I must murder a queen?
我从不认为有必要告诉女王 应该做什么
I would never presume to tell my Queen what to do.
只有你知道 自己的职责所在
Only you know where your duty lies.
我父亲的职责就是 杀死我的母亲?
Was it my father’s duty to murder my mother?
她曾经是女王
She was a queen for a time.
我非常不愿意 用这种残忍♥的方法行刑
Oh, I would be loath to die so bloody a death.
什么时候开始你会这样恐惧?
Since when were you so afraid?
我一直很恐惧
I’m always afraid.
杀死一位女王 所有的女王都不会被宽恕的
Kill a queen, and all queens are mortal.
我们凡人有很多的弱点
We mortals have many weaknesses.
我们考虑的太多
We feel too much.
伤心的太多
Hurt too much.
很快我们都会死去
All too soon we die.
但是我们有机会去爱
But we do have the chance of love.
是吗?
Do we?
我将我的生命献给了英格兰
I have given England my life.
我的灵魂也要被带走吗?
Must she also have my soul?
玛丽 斯图尔特必须处死!
Mary Stuart must die!
必须? 玛丽 斯图尔特必须处死?
Must? Mary Stuart must die?
哪儿写了? 谁说的? 我下命令了?
Where is it written? Who says so? Have I ordered it?
女王陛下 现在不是仁慈的时候
Majesty, this is no time for mercy.
不要唠唠叨叨 老家伙!
Don’t preach at me, old man!
看看你 都站不起来了
Look at you. You can hardly stand.
回你自己的家 回到你夫人身边
Go home to your wife and your bed.
法规必须要执行
The law must have its way.
谁给你权利来谴责我了?
By whose authority do you condemn me?
上帝是唯一的法官
God is my only judge.
法律只针对普通百姓 不能用在女王身上
The law is for common men. Not for princes.
女王陛下 法律是用来 保护您的子民的
The law, Your Majesty, is for the protection of your people.
你们下去
Leave me.
是 女王陛下
Your Majesty. Your Majesty.
你不知道 你是谁 在做什么
You know neither who you are or what you do.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
如果我死了 我会被认为是
And if I die, it shall be as I have lived.
相信上帝的
As a queen,
被宽恕的女王
trusting in the mercy of God, my Father.
他们发现了玛丽 斯图尔特的信件
所有的英格兰人都在为她的死亡哭泣
我的女儿 你愿意做
英格兰的女王么?
什么时候处决?
At which hour?
八点
At 8:00.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
一定得阻止!
It must be stopped!
我要阻止它!
I want it stopped!
我真心宽恕你
I forgive you with all my heart.
一位温柔的基♥督♥教女士
被一个不信仰神的幼稚的畜生给杀害了
血债必须要用血来偿还
伊丽莎白
畜生
我命令基♥督♥军团开战
血洗这个老处♥女♥
她和她的国家
都会付出代价的
她会失去她的王座以及她的生命
女王陛下 请宽恕我
Forgive me, Majesty.
我辜负了您
I have failed you.
你怎么辜负我了?
How have you failed me?
我要怎样宽恕你?
What am I to forgive you for?
西班牙的菲利普 非常敬畏神灵
Philip of Spain is a God-fearing man
必须要有充分的理由 才能发动战争
who cannot declare war without a just cause.
玛丽 斯图尔特偷偷送出去的每封信 我都知道
I intercepted every letter Mary Stuart secretly dispatched,
却没想到西班牙人 知道我看过信
but failed to see that Spain knew I was reading them.
他们等的就是 她写下这些话
They waited for her to write the words
好让我们证实她叛国
that would, in my eyes, confirm her treason.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
自食其果
I am trapped in my own web.
是我下令处死玛丽
And I ordered Mary’s execution.
我杀了上帝选定的女王
I murdered God’s anointed Queen.
现在上帝派他忠实的圣子 发动战争责罚我
And now God’s most dutiful son makes holy war to punish me.
我们要打战了
We are at war.
谁知道什么时候 我们能再次相见?
Who knows when we will meet again?
如果我们能再见
If we will meet again.
如果英格兰被打败 我将在西班牙狱牢里度过余生
If England falls, my last days will be in a Spanish prison.
远离家乡
To die far from home.
孤独的死去
That is the loneliest death.
不会的
Never.
我已经变得很悲观了
My thoughts turn dark.
当暴风雨来临的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!