你擦了她的口红
You’re wearing her lipstick!
你骗了我们
You’re lying to us!
别以为我不知道
Don’t think I don’t know!
你不可能代替她
You can’t fucking replace her.
永远都不可能
Not ever!
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好 你是谁
Hello? Who is this?
彼得·马卡姆 你是谁
Peter Markham. Who’s this?
彼得·马卡姆
你是伊丽莎白的儿子吗
Is that Elizabeth’s son?
有事吗 你是谁
Why? Who wants to know?
伊丽莎白要我给你打电♥话♥
Elizabeth asked me to call you.
怎么可能
No, she didn’t.
你到底是谁
Who is this?
她的朋友
I’m her friend.
她在哪
Where is she?
你是疯了吗 现在是半夜
Are you bloody nuts? It’s the middle of the night!
是吗
Is it?
我对时间没什么概念
Well, I’m not very good with time.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
他把她藏起来了 海伦
He’s hiding her somewhere, Helen.
他对我破口大骂
He swore at me.
你大半夜给他打电♥话♥
You called him in the middle of the night.
他当然生气
He was angry.
这和时间没有关系
It doesn’t matter what time it was.
如果我一个朋友打电♥话♥和你说我不见了
If a friend of mine rang you and said she was worried
她很担心 你会怎么说
because I was missing, what would you say?
我会说她应该担心 因为你飘到了仙女的国度
I’d say she should be worried cos you’re away with the fairies.
Away with the fairies 形容人不切实际 异想天开
妈妈 对不起
Mum, I’m sorry.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean that.
这件衣服还要留着吗
Do you want to keep this?
我不知道那是啥
I don’t know what it is.
我们要去度假吗
Are we going on holiday?
-不 -太好了
– No. – Oh, good.
我不能去度假 海伦
I don’t think I could do it, Helen.
我不能去
I don’t think I could do it.
你要搬家 记得吗 你要搬来和我一起住
You’re moving house, remember? You’re moving in with me.
搬新家 是弗兰克让我们搬家吗
To the new houses? Is Frank moving us?
你要搬进我家住
You’re moving into my house.
你要是那个态度 我是不会去的
I’m not coming if you’re going to be like that.
由不得你做决定
You haven’t got a choice.
我们要把房♥子卖♥♥了
We’re selling the house.
你要卖♥♥我的房♥子 你怎么能卖♥♥我的房♥子
You’re selling my house? How can you sell my house?
我住在这
I live here.
我会一直住在这
I’ve always lived here.
妈妈 我们早就说好了
Mum, we agreed.
你一个人住太危险了
It’s not safe for you to live on your own.
谁和你说好了
Who agreed?
你 我和汤姆
You, me and Tom.
汤姆 我的儿子汤姆
Tom? My Tom?
没错 汤姆
Yes, Tom!
那个每年从德国才飞回来两次
The one who flies in from Germany twice a year
你还念念不忘的汤姆
and you think is wonderful.
但他天天不在你身边 不关心你有没有保姆
But he’s not here, day after day, making sure you’ve got a carer,
不关心你有没有不小心泄露了煤气或烧了头发
checking you haven’t gassed yourself or set fire to your hair!
你说的话我一句也不懂
I don’t understand a word that you say.
晚饭做好了 莫德
Your dinner’s out, Maud.
来吃吧
Come through and get it.
怎么把自己裹在窗帘里
You’re all tangled up.
你这是怎么了
What are you like?
今天是我照顾你的最后一天 记得吗
This is my last day, remember?
我不会再给你煮鸡蛋了
I won’t be cooking your eggs any more.
你开心了吧
You’ll be glad about that.
我不想走
I don’t want to go.
去吃晚饭吧 我来把这收拾好
Go and get your dinner. I’ll tidy up in here.
卡拉 没有东西吃啊
Carla, there’s no food!
他把东西拿给别人吃
He’s feeding someone.
一定是伊丽莎白 我就知道
Elizabeth! I knew it!
房♥屋出♥售♥
杰福德家具搬运
你把什么人关在这了
You’ve got somebody in there.
是苏姬吗 是吗
Is it Sukey? Is it?
不 莫德 不是苏姬
No, Maud. It’s not Sukey.
不 跟我说实话
No! Tell me the truth.
你在给什么人拿吃的
You’re feeding someone.
果然
You are!
为什么那疯女人的雨伞会在这
Why is the mad woman’s umbrella in here?
因为她一直住在这 莫德
Cos she’s the one that’s been living here, Maud.
那个疯女人 你在给她拿吃的
The mad woman? You’ve been feeding her?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
我只是同情她
I just feel sorry for her.
她总是在胡言乱语
She just shouts nonsense all the time.
说了什么
What nonsense?
关于西葫芦 玻璃还有鸟
About marrows and glass and birds.
她怎么有这个 这是苏姬的梳子
How did she get this? Sukey’s comb.
苏姬在哪 你对我姐姐做了什么 她在哪
Where’s Sukey? What’s happened to my sister? Where is she?
你对她做了什么
What have you done with her?
她在哪 你对她做了什么
Where is she? What have you done with her?
妈妈 妈妈 我在到处找你
Mum! Mum! I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
走开
Go away!
妈妈 冷静点 没事的
Mum, calm down, it’s all right.
走开
Go away!
她在哪 他对她做了什么
Where is she? What has he done with her?
妈妈 没事的
Mum, it’s all right,
是我啊 海伦
it’s me, it’s Helen.
你有点糊涂了
You’re just a bit confused.
海伦
Helen?
海伦 她在哪 海伦
Oh, oh, Helen! Where is she, Helen?
注意手指 把安全带系好
Mind your fingers. Put your belt on.
房♥屋出♥售♥
最终诉求
寻找苏珊·杰福德案信息
你见过这个女人吗
我不知道她是不是走丢了
I don’t know if she’s lost.
她现在不见了 我很绝望
She’s missing and I’m desperate.
所以我才要找目击者
Which is why I am appealing for witnesses.
寻找目击者
她叫伊丽莎白
Her name is Elizabeth.
我不知道她邻居有没有棚屋
Well, I don’t know if her neighbour’s got a shed.
他有一条狗
He has got a dog.
不过他把它锁起来了
Oh, but he keeps it locked up.
有没有芯片 你在说什么鬼话
Microchip? What in the name of God are you talking about?
不 她不是猫
No! She’s not a cat!
她是我最好的朋友 伊丽莎白
She’s my best friend, Elizabeth.
她不见了
And she’s missing.
没有人会凭空消失 对吗
Nobody just disappears, do they?
如果你知道什么 你得告诉我
If you know something, you have to tell me.
她有没有说起过我 或是他
Did she ever say anything about me? Or him?
那个房♥客
That lodger bloke.
你一定知道什么
You do know something.
你知道些什么 莫蒂
What is it, Maudie?
告诉我 莫蒂
Tell me, Maudie!
我不知道
I don’t know.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
这到底是要干什么
What the hell is this?!
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
去问你那个疯老妈
Ask your mad old mother.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
-妈妈 你先回厨房♥去 -问她啊
– Mum, go back in the kitchen, go on. – Ask her.
-你这是要干什么 -别那样吼她
– What do you think this is? – Don’t talk to her like that!
你会吓着她的 她年纪大了
You’ll scare her. She’s an old woman.
她就是个多管闲事的疯婆子 你知道她干了什么吗