该死的玩意儿
Damn things!
她没戴眼镜
She hasn’t got her glasses.
她没戴眼镜
She hasn’t got her glasses!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
走开
Oh, go away!
女性受袭击 被丢下等死
吸尘器
别再放更多面包
妈妈 是我
Hello, Mum, it’s just me!
你又没关吸尘器
You left the hoover on again.
那块地毯肯定一尘不染
That bit of carpet must be spotless.
-至少你准备好了吧 -准备干什么
– At least you’re ready. – For what?
我们要去园艺品店
We’re going to the garden centre!
我不能去
Oh, I can’t.
我要去找伊丽莎白
I’ve got to find Elizabeth.
她不给我开门
She’s not answering her door.
肯定出什么事儿了
Something must have happened to her.
她家的窗帘白天还关着
Her blinds were closed in the middle of the day.
这不是她的风格
That’s not like her.
她肯定出去了
She must have gone away.
没有
She has not.
她出去了会告诉我
She would have told me.
伊丽莎白的眼镜还在那
伊丽莎白的眼镜还在那
“Elizabeth’s glasses. Still there!”
她不戴眼镜哪也去不了
She’d never have gone without her glasses.
你发现了吗 事情有蹊跷
You see, something’s not right.
她没准有不止一副眼镜呢
Well, she’ll have more than one pair.
真是对牛弹琴
I’m talking to a bloody brick wall!
我的天 妈妈 你干嘛一直买♥♥桃子啊
God’s sake, Mum, why do you keep buying peaches?
这些都够一个军队吃了
You’ve enough here to feed an army!
买♥♥再多也不够
You can never have enough.
食物总是丢
Food goes missing.
一定是有人吃了
Somebody’s eating it.
但我不知道那家伙是谁
I don’t know who the bugger is.
问题是没人吃
Nobody’s eating it that’s the problem.
别再买♥♥桃子了 行吗
No more peach slices, OK?
不好意思 来了
Sorry, we’re coming.
去跟你外婆打个招呼
Go and give your gran a shake.
嘿 外婆
Hey, Gran.
你摔倒了吗
Oh, no, did you fall over?
是故意做成这样的
They’re meant to be like this.
我的裤子千疮百孔
I’ve got hundreds of holes in my tights.
*我还必须得穿呀*
*I must be with it!*
外婆 你是要干嘛
Gran, what did you do that for?
都快拼完了
We nearly finished it!
我必须得这样
Oh, I had to.
我要用桌子放便条
I need the table for my notes.
找伊丽莎白
To find Elizabeth.
她是我唯一的朋友
She’s the only friend I’ve got,
现在她也走了
and now she’s gone too.
-去哪了 -不见了
– Gone where? – Missing.
别动
Oh, don’t do that!
你都给弄乱了
You’ll muddle it all up.
好了 快把外套穿上
Right. Come on. Coat on.
外婆 怎么了
Gran, what is it?
发生什么事了
Hey, what’s happened?
那是我最后一次见她
It was the last time I saw her.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
苏姬
Sukey.
外婆 别哭了
Oh, Gran, don’t cry.
妈妈 怎么了
Mum, what’s wrong?
她就是有点难过
She just got a bit upset.
没事的
It’s all right.
为什么
About what?
跟苏姬有关
Something about Sukey.
你提她干嘛
Why did you bring her up?
不是我提的 是她
I didn’t. She did.
我不知道她在哪 海伦
I don’t know where she is, Helen.
好了
There.
别难过了
Don’t upset yourself.
给 擤擤鼻涕
Here, blow your nose.
“上等天鹅绒材质”
“Very fine velvet material.”
“这些是从20世纪早期”
“Tourist pieces from a period”
“到差不多20世纪后期”
“of time from the early to…”
“游客前往日本”
“not quite the late 20th century,”
“带回来的旅游产品”
“when tourists travelling to Japan…”
她决不会开着这种烂节目就出门
She’d never go out while this rubbish is on.
“它们绝非劣质货”
“Pieces were not tat.”
“它们品质上乘”
“They were reasonably good.”
“所以颜色会看起来”
“So the colours will be pretty much”
按4 – 伊丽莎白
“和80多年前一模一样”
“as they were 80-odd years ago.”
“当然 成对的显然”
“A pair is always so much”
“要比孤品有价值得多”
“more desirable than, obviously, a single.”
“真的非常好”
“They’re really good.”
“东方屏风 可能是中国的或日本的”
“Oriental panel, interesting Chinese or Japanese.”
“是日本的 这有富士山”
“Ah, Japanese! There is Mount Fuji.”
“看起来像是丝质屏风 不是吗”
“They look like silk panels, don’t they,”
“缝制在某种原创衬纸上”
“stitched to the original kind of backing paper.”
事情不对劲
Something’s not right.
“如果我把材料叠起来”
“If I just fold the material back,”
“如果我把它翻过来 就是这种质地”
“now, if you turn it over, that is just a fabric.”
“这种质地非常像绒”
“It’s almost like a vel…”
“确实是 是压皱天鹅绒”
“Ah, it is. OK, so it’s a crushed velvet.”
“品质极好的天鹅绒材质”
“Very, very fine velvet material…”
电♥话♥在响 没人接
-是我 -你是谁啊
– It’s only me! – Who the hell’s me?
是卡拉 莫德
It’s Carla, Maud.
我在街上就听到电视声音了
I could hear that down the street!
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
跟往常一样
What I always do.
给你沏茶 帮你上♥床♥
Get your tea and put you to bed.
我能自己上♥床♥
I can put myself to bed!
那玩意死了吗
Is that thing dead?
上回我看就死了
Last time I looked.
你看新闻了吗
Have you read this,
这附近有个女的被袭击了
about this woman that was attacked round here?
干坏事的混♥蛋♥还没抓到
And they haven’t caught the bastard that did it!
他打烂了她半张脸 丢在那不管
He left her with half her face smashed in.
不会吧
No!
行了 我看看冰箱里有什么
Right, let’s see what’s in the fridge.
女性受袭击 被丢下等死
还有一点不错的奶酪
Oh, you’ve got a nice bit of cheddar here.
最好赶紧吃了
Better use this up.
电♥话♥在响 没人接
伊丽莎白被袭击或绑♥架♥了吗
没准她就躺在那
What if she’s just lying there
半张脸被打烂了呢
with half her face smashed in?
别傻了
Don’t be daft!
你不要去相信
You don’t want to believe
报纸上读到的所有事情
everything you read in the paper.
我先把煎蛋卷做好
Right, we’ll just get this omelette made,
然后送你上♥床♥睡觉
then we’ll get you into bed.
这个时候吗
At this time?
我的天啊
Dear God in heaven!
我不要现在上♥床♥
I’m not going to my bed now!
我还不如死了算了
I might just as well be dead!
谁在外面
Who’s there?
是我 外婆
It’s only me, Gran!
对不起 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry,I didn’t mean to frighten you.
你在床上干嘛呢
What are you doing in bed?
躲大灰狼
Hiding from the wolf.
我带了炸鱼薯条
I’ve got fish and chips!
她从来不会迟到这么晚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!