你要是不干 有人干
If you will not, then others may.
你禀告国王陛下 我们就要行动了
You must reassure His Majesty the time is close at hand.
劝他不必操之过急
He must not act precipitously.
陛下还听到一个传闻 – 现在传闻太多了
His Majesty has heard a rumour – The world is filled with rumours.
说是大人跟”苏格兰”的”玛丽”接触 想尽快实现你的野心
that Your Grace has made contact with Mary of Scots to promote your ambitions.
甚至说你还想娶她
Even that you mean to marry her.
你当我是白♥痴♥?
Do you suppose me an idiot?
你的主子是当今最有势力的人 我才不敢得罪他
Your master is the most powerful man in the world. I would not cross him.
公爵不出来跳舞?
Will the Duke not come to dance?
陛下 公爵有点不舒服 他正好有点肚子痛
Madam, His Grace is indisposed. He has some pains of the stomach.

Oh.
真是太遗憾了
I am very sorry for it.
我想把戒指送给公爵
We wish to give the Duke this ring
作为我的订情物
as a token of our love.
陛下 让我… – 不!
Madam… – No.
我一定要亲自给他
I shall give it to him myself.
陛下 我就不…
Madam, I should not…
威廉爵士
Sir William.
过来
Come along.
陛下!
What!
陛下?
What?
怎么 怎么啦!
What, er… what!
你瞪着眼睛
You stare, Madam.
究竟怎么啦?
What is it?
是不是觉得
Do you see
有点奇怪啊
something strange, perhaps?
你穿女人的衣服 公爵
You are wearing a dress, Your Grace.
啊 是啊 我穿女人衣服 是啊 女人衣服!
Oh! Yes, I am wearing a dress. Yes, yes, I am wearing a dress!
我穿女人衣服 就像我妈妈和你
I wear a dress like this, my mother, and you.
可我这么穿着只是在私下里 没外人的时候
But I only dress like this when I’m alone, in private, with my friends.
公爵…
Your Grace…
尽管我对你的感情并没有增强
Although my affection for you is undiminished
我是经历了一番痛苦后
I have, after an agonising struggle,
才决定为了臣民 牺牲我自己的幸福
determined to sacrifice my own happiness for the welfare of my people.
天啊
My God!
陛下 容我解释
Madam, I will explain.
没有必要 阁下
There is no need, Excellency.
我一切都明白!
I understand everything!
Allez – vous – en allez!
玩 玩! 玩 玩!
Jouez! Jouez!
继续!
Up yours!
陛下 怎么样… 公爵他…
Madam, is the, er… is the Duke…
不许再提婚姻的事
There will be no more talk of marriage.
“罗伯特”勋爵!
Lord Robert!
陛下?
Your Majesty?
跳舞吗?
Will you dance?
悉听尊便
If it please you.
奏首沃尔特舞曲!
Play a volta!
为什么你不见我?
Why will you not see me?
你得让我解释
You must let me explain.
别让人家渔翁得利
Others will take advantage of this.
别相信那些人的话 他们是妒忌
You must not believe what they tell you. They are jealous
眼红 我对他们不算什么
and envious, because I am nothing to them
对你可重要
and everything to you.
爱你的妻子吗?
Do you love her?
不 我爱你 我一直都爱你
No, I love you. I have always loved you.
我就怕这事 担心失去你!
I was afraid of losing you because I was not free!
天啊 你还是我的伊丽莎白!
For God’s sake, you are still my Elizabeth!
我不是属于你的!
I am not your Elizabeth!
也不属于任何人!
I am no man’s Elizabeth!
你想要主宰我的话 那就错了!
And if you think to rule here you are mistaken!
我情愿要个女管家
I will have one mistress here
也不要丈夫!
and no master!
这对我没什么 没她也能活
It matters nothing to me. I can live without her
会更快活
most happily.
比跟她在一起好
Better than I could live with her.
我不需要她的爱 我已经受够了
I have no need of her love. Have I not suffered enough already
为了她表现自己?
for loving her and showing it?
我真是羡慕你
I envy you, my Lord.
这么深情地爱一个女人
To love a woman so deeply.
阁下 千万不要羡慕我
Monseigneur… envy no man for that.
爱里面有恨
Such love is hateful.
会揪你的心 去羡慕没这种爱的人吧
It tears the soul apart. Envy a man who has never known such love.
也许有一个办法能挽回她的感情
Perhaps there may still be a way to reclaim her affections.
有这个必要吗?
Why should I want to?
还能救她的命
And to save her life.
你取笑我 – 不 不开玩笑
You jest with me. – No, I do not.
她马上要没命了 也许会死在诺福克手里
For she will be dead soon enough, perhaps even at Norfolk’s hand,
要是你不救她的话
if you do not help her.
我怎么救她?
How can I help her?
她都不肯见我
She will not even see me.
教皇陛下已经发出诏书
His Holiness has issued the Bull.
免去英格兰的所谓女王 邪恶的仆人
It deprives Elizabeth, pretended Queen of England, servant of wickedness,
伊丽莎白的王位
of her throne,
而且宣布从今以后 对那些与她为敌的臣民 一概予以赦免
and declares that her subjects are absolved of their allegiance to her.
教皇还颁布命令
His Holiness also decrees that any man
任何对她行刺的人
who should undertake her assassination
将会由天使护送至天国
will be welcomed by angels into the Kingdom of Heaven.
你把这些祝福信 带给英格兰的朋友们
Give these letters of blessing and hope to our friends in England.
“英伦海岸”
THE COAST OF ENGLAND
大人
Your Grace.
阁下
Monseigneur.
“托马斯艾里奥特”
And Thomas Elyot.
你挺会侍候主子啊
You serve your master well, Elyot.
我只是尽我所能
As well as I can, in truth.
我是指你真正的主子
I mean your real master.
什么事?
What’s this?
什么主子?
What master?
“沃辛汉姆”
Walsingham.
神父 准是弄错啦
The priest is mistaken, my Lord.
我是你的仆人 有上帝作证
I am Your Grace’s servant, as God is my witness.
“伊莎贝拉”… – 嘘…别咋呼
Isabel… – Sshh, don’t fuss.
你别打它的主意 “伊莎贝拉” 那是女王的衣服
You should not try them on, Isabel. They are the Queen’s dresses.
那又怎么啦?
Why not?
你是我的秘密
You’re my secret.
我是女皇 是吗?
I am Queen, aren’t I?
你是我的
Say you’re mine.
你是我的伊丽莎白
You’re my Elizabeth.
说你是我的伊丽莎白
Say you’re my Elizabeth.
我是你的伊丽莎白
I am your Elizabeth.
我是你的女皇!
I am your Queen!
嘘…!
Ssh…!
嘘…!
Sshh…!
“凯特”?
Kat?
“凯特”!
Kat!
“凯特”?
Kat?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你得给我报上名来
You will declare yourself to me.
陛下!
Madam!
你快过来 出事啦!
Something has happened! You must come quickly!
她跟谁在一起?
Who was with her?
一个卫兵发现她 他说看见是”罗伯特”勋爵离开…
One of the guards found her. He says he saw Lord Robert leave…
不 陛下 不
No, Madam, no.
衣服上有毒
The dress was poisoned.
掀开她
Uncover her.
不…! 这衣服是件礼品
No…! That dress was a gift
给我的
for me.
法国丝绸
French silk.
“苏格兰”
SCOTLAND
快点 快点
Vite! Vite!
“弗朗西斯”爵士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!