我心里
My heart in me
使我们融为一体
keeps her and me in one.
我心里的她 引导她的思想和情感
My heart in her, her thoughts and senses guide.
她爱我的心
She loves my heart
因为我曾经是她的
for once it was her own.
我珍惜她的心
I cherish hers
因为在我这里栖息了
because in me it bides.
我的心里充满爱
My true love has my heart
希望拥有她的心
and I have hers.
嫁给我
Marry me.
嫁给我
Marry me.
女王不是和”罗伯特”勋爵很亲密吗?
The Queen is very intimate with Lord Robert, no?
和我 她像泼妇. 和他 她像爱侣?
With me she plays the shrew. With him the lover?
她的生活取决于她内心的感觉 是吗?
Her life depends on the feelings of my heart, yes?
她是一个女人 大人
She is a woman, Sire.
她们都是”口是心非”的
They say one thing but mean another.
没人可以打开她们的秘锁
No man can unlock their secrets.
除非他们有
Unless they have
一把很大的钥匙!
a very big key!
是!
Yes!
一把很大的钥匙!
A very big key!
在这样的夜晚
On a night such as this
哪个女人可以说不?
could any woman say no?
在这样的夜晚
On a night such as this
难道女王可以说不吗?
could a Queen say no?
难道女王也会像其他女人一样 听星空下的诱惑?
Does not a Queen sit under the same stars as any other woman?
“阿尔维特勒”阁下!
Monseigneur Alvaro!
“阿尔维特勒”阁下!
Monseigneur Alvaro!
告诉我
Tell me,
你是大使 同样也是一个主教么?
as well as Ambassador, are you not also a Bishop?
我是 我的大人
I am, my Lord.
那么你能否与我们结婚!
Then you can marry us!
嫁你?
Marry you?
也许他还没有足够了解英格兰人的这种礼节!
Perhaps he does not know enough English to perform the ceremony!
陛下 这种事我帮不了忙
Alas, Madam, in this matter I can be of no help to you.
陛下!
Madam!
女王!
The Queen!
快保护女王! 快救救她!
Protect the Queen! – Help her!
快点! 叫护卫!
Quickly! Call the Guard!
女王! 女王!
The Queen! The Queen!
快保护女王!
Look to the Queen!
“伊莎贝拉” 快去让大家准备
Isabel, see that the ladies are prepared.
“伊莎贝拉” 快去!
Isabel, go!
你去哪了 “弗朗西斯”爵士?
Where were you, Sir Francis?
但愿陛下能平安渡过 目前的危险处境
I only hope that Her Majesty may be safely delivered from this present danger.
内侍大臣呢? 快去叫他
Is the bedchamber ready?
镇定点 陛下 没事的!
Be calm, Madam. All is well.
我现在非常好
I am perfectly well.
大家别…别惊慌
Please do not fuss.
不许放人进来 – 是 “威廉”爵士
No – one is to enter. – Yes, Sir William.
你留下看护 – 是 “弗朗西斯”爵士
Stay in here now, and watch. – Yes, Sir Francis.
对不起 “罗伯特”勋爵
Sorry, Lord Robert.
谁也不许过来
I said no – one.
大人
My Lord,
过来
a word.
这会是谁指派的?
To whose advantage was this?
德瓦兹?
De Foix?

No.
不是正在求婚的”安茹”
Not with Anjou in play.
那么是… 疯子?
Then some… madman?
现在怪事多了 “艾里奥特”少爷
There is always madness, Master Elyot.
是策划好的 其中必有原因
This was devised. There is reason behind it.
难道是”阿尔维特勒”
Then Alvaro
他有许多原因
for he has most cause.
对 对 对 可他很谨慎
Yes, but he was present.
不会做出这举动
He is too subtle for that.
那么是诺福克?
Would Norfolk?
他不太谨慎 而且可能性更大
He is not so subtle and has even more cause.
没错
Indeed.
是他
So then
他没跟西班牙人结盟
he is not in league with the Spanish.
可能 紧紧盯住他
Perhaps. Stay close to him.
他还会出花招
The Duke has some other game.
我得查明他背景
I must find where he plays.
我看没错 女王宠你胜过所有的人
I see it is true that the Queen favours you above all others.
不过你有许多敌人 说得对吧?
But you have many enemies here. Is it not so?
这不关你的事
That is no concern of yours.
是啊
It may be.
要是你背地里有一点意思 离弃异教
If you would be prepared, in secret, to renounce heresy
接受正宗信仰
and embrace the true faith,
那么你就会得到许多有影响的朋友
then you might find many new and powerful friends
而且
and
会得到女王
keep your Queen.
你大错特错了 阁下
You are most mistaken, Monseigneur,
你当我那么容易被你说服吗
if you think I might so easily be persuaded
去违背我自己的良心
to act against my conscience,
和我的爱
and my love.
大人
My Lord,
为了爱什么事能做不出?
what will a man not do for love?
陛下 你是不是听我一句忠告
Madam, if only you would heed my advice.
我刚才险些把命给丢了 我哪还有心思谈婚姻的事
I narrowly escaped with my life, sir. I cannot now discuss marriage.
请原谅… 这事和那事不能分割开
Forgive me… the one cannot be separated from the other.
我以前不是说过吗? – 说过 我都听腻啦
Have I not told you? – Yes, and I am sick of it.
现在再讨论这事 实在是有点不合时宜
This entire conversation is ill – timed.
我的忍♥耐 威廉爵士 是有限度的
My patience, Sir William, is not infinite.
我很高兴看见陛下安然无恙
It is a great joy to see Your Majesty is not hurt.
这真是太可怕了
It was a terrible affair.
公爵现在还在等陛下的回音
The Duke would still know the answer to his suit.
请你转告公爵 他很快就能得到回音的
You may tell the Duke he shall have his answer shortly.
啊 陛下 情况很紧急!
Madam, the point is pressing!
看来公爵不是十分的爱我 要是他催得这么急促的话
The Duke cannot love me so much if he demands my answer so precipitously!
也许陛下不肯答覆是因为心中有别人
Perhaps Her Majesty’s heart is already set upon another.
请你别自作聪明 阁下 别猜测我心中的秘密
Do not presume, monsieur, to know the secrets of my heart.
送”德瓦兹”阁下走
Monsieur de Foix may leave.
阁下 请…
Please, Excellency…
请容我道歉
Je vous prie de mes excuses.
还有秘密!
Secrets, Madam? !
你没有秘密了!
You have no secrets!
天下的人全知道 “罗伯特”勋爵深夜去你的卧室
The world knows Lord Robert visits your chambers and you
说你们通奸!
fornicate with him!
甚至有人说你怀上他的孩子啦!
It’s even said you already carry his child!
是啊 我的生活是没有秘密 我的周围到处都是人
Yes, Sir William, I live my life in the open! I am surrounded by people!
可我真不明白 为什么要这么恶毒的编排我
I do not understand how so bad a judgement has been formed of me!
陛下 你…
Madam, you…
你决不能嫁给”罗伯特”勋爵
You cannot marry Lord Robert!
你还不知道 他有妻子
He is already married.
有妻室的人来啦
Here comes our married man.
勋爵今天不对劲
Lord Dudley is not himself today.
因为勋爵太幸福了
Lord Dudley’s cup runneth over.
他被人发现睡在另一个女人的床上
Imagine being discovered in another woman’s bed!
是啊 可那是他老婆!
Aye, and that it to be his wife’s!
“罗伯特”勋爵 没想到你还有脸进宫
Lord Robert, we are amazed you show your face at Court.
女王到!
The Queen!
西班牙人!
Spanish!
西班牙人!
Spanish!
英格兰海盗!
English pirate!
英格兰海盗!
English pirate!
英格兰海盗袭击和抢夺我们的船还不够
Is it not enough that English pirates attack and rob our ships
我们西班牙人还在宫里当傻瓜
but we are to be made fools of in this Court.
国王 – – – 我的主子 对大人的行为有点看不惯
The King, my master, has become impatient for Your Grace to act.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!