什么条件?
What condition?
陛下必须认真考虑 她侄儿”安茹”公爵的求婚
That Your Majesty considers the proposal of her nephew the Duke of Anjou.
公爵现在很想见陛下
The Duke is most eager to meet Your Majesty.
对你的美貌十分仰慕
He has heard a great deal of your beauty.
看在上帝份上 女士 别再让气息奄奄的国家
For the love of God, Madam, let not the care of your diseased estate
继续在风雨中飘摇
hang in the balance any longer.
通过结婚 要是生下一个子嗣
In marriage, and in the production of an heir,
你就有保障了
lies your only surety.
公爵也是一个… 美男子
The Duke is also most… handsome.
那好..
Very well.
就请公爵来吧
Invite the Duke of Anjou.
我想见见他本人
We shall see him in the flesh.
罗伯特!
Robert!
公爵恐怕不会对情敌有好感
The Duke will not take kindly to a rival for his suit.
他是叛国者 他父亲就是先例
He is a traitor, and his father before him.
“罗伯特”的头 只配插在铁尖上
Lord Robert’s head will end up on a spike,
不配在女王的枕头上
not on the pillow of a Queen.
非去不可?
Must you leave?
我不能错过这个机会
I would not miss this for the world.
今天我得看着那个异教女子下台
Today I shall watch the fall of that heretic girl.
…我坐在这里 因为我是国…
I have been placed here as your sov…
我是国君 所以我坐在这里…
I am your sovereign. I have been placed here…
我…
I…
…是上帝… ..是上帝安排我在这里
God has… God has placed me here…
我是加冕过的国君
I am your anointed sovereign…
我是女王… 我要像我父亲一样统治
I am your Queen… And like my father I mean to rule.
可是有一样东西比王权还要高大
There is one thing higher than royalty, my Lords, and that
那就是宗教
is religion.
我想通过… 我想要通过…
I pass this… I pass this Act of…
我要求你们… 我要求…
I ask you to pa… I…
我要求你们通过这个划一法案
I ask you to pass this Act of Uniformity.
不为自己 是为臣民
Not for myself. For my people.
我的臣民…
They’re my people…
只有一个上帝 一个共同的… 只有一个上帝
There is one God. We have a common… There is one God.
这是为了臣民 我最关心臣民
This is for my people. My people are my care.
全身心的
The only care.
其实没有我的恩准 你们的投票也不管用
My Lords, your votes are nothing without my consent.
要是没有统一的 宗教信仰的话
If there is no uniformity of religious belief here
那么就一定会四分五裂
then there can only be fragmentation.
互相争吵不休
Disputes and quarrels.
依我看 诸位大人 英格兰最好还是单一的教会好
Surely, my Lords, it is better to have a single Church of England.
选用单一的教会!
A single Church of England!
用同样的福音书?
With a common prayer book.
作…作为…
And… and a…
作同样的用途
And… a common purpose.
我要求你们通过这个划一法案
I ask you to pass this Act of Uniformity
不是… 不是为自己
not… not for myself
而是为了臣民
but for my people
我最关心的是臣民
who are my only care.
陛下 这个法案
Madam, by this Act,
这个法案是不是想 逼迫我们放弃效忠教皇
you force us to relinquish our allegiance to the Holy Father.
听吧 听吧!
Hear, hear!
我怎么会逼迫你 大人?
How can I force you, Your Grace?
我是个女人
I am a woman.
我从没想过要打开男人灵魂的窗户
I have no desire to make windows into men’s souls.
我只想请问
I simply ask
有谁能够 老实的说
can any man, in truth,
侍奉两个主人
serve two masters
又都对他们忠诚?
and be faithful to both?
夫人 这是异端邪说!
Madam, this is heresy!
不 大人 这是
No, Your Grace, this is
常理
common sense.
地道的英格兰人的美德
Which is a most English virtue.
“格德勒”在哪? 其他人呢?
Where is Gardiner? Where are the others?
放我们出去!
Let us out!
快打开门!
Open the door!
是”沃辛汉姆”干的
This is Walsingham’s doing.
是魔鬼的行为
It is the devil’s work.
这样也帮不了她的忙
It will not serve her in any case.
主教们不会同意切断跟罗马的联♥系♥
The Bishops will pass no measure which severs us from Rome.
陛下完全可以改善现在的情况
Your Majesty would improve all these matters
要是你答应结婚
if you would agree to marry.
对 结婚吧
Aye. Marry, Madam.
对 可是跟谁结婚呢?
Aye. But marry who, Your Grace?
能不能给我个建议?
Will you give me some suggestion?
因为有人说法国 有人说西班牙
For some say France, and others Spain, and
还有…还有人说不能嫁给外国人
and some cannot abide foreigners at all.
我就不明白 难道我每人嫁一回 才能使大家满意
So I’m not sure how best to please you unless I married one of each.
陛下 这是在拿神圣的婚姻取笑
Now Your Majesty does make fun of the sanctity of marriage.
我看 在这件事上 你没资格教训我
I do not think you should lecture me on that, my Lord,
因为你已经离过两次婚了
since you yourself have been twice divorced.
现在的妻子是第三任!
And are now upon your third wife!
现在你们必须根据良心投票
Each of you must vote according to your conscience.
但是请记住
But remember this.
在你们手里
In your hands,
此时此刻
upon this moment,
你们大家的投票 关系到我臣民的未来幸福
lies the future happiness of my people,
和王国的太平
and the peace
和王国的太平
of this realm.
请将这个作为良心吧
Let that be upon your conscience also.
现在开始表决
My Lords, the House will divide.
沃辛汉姆…!
Walsingham…!
我想知道凭什么把我们关在这
I would know on what authority you have kept us locked up here.
希望大人们见谅 你们可以走了
Your Graces must forgive me, but you are now free to go.
我敢说用这种卑鄙伎俩 也拯救不了那个杂种女王
I am sure this infernal work has not saved your bastard Queen.
可是陛下… 已经取得胜利了
Her Majesty… has won the argument.
表决结果?
By what count?
多五票获胜
By five, Your Grace.
五票
Five.
你会受到报应的!
You will be damned for this!
你的灵魂将会在地狱大火里焚烧!
And I pray God your wretched soul will burn in hell!
在黄昏时回报我
Report back to me at break of day.
阁下?
Enchant?
不!
No!
因为… 我才是”安茹”!
Because… I am Anjou!
对 我是”安茹” 没错! 我就是”安茹”
Yes, I am Anjou, yes! I am Anjou.
我的天! 她很喜欢!
My God! She loves it!
我等不及了…
And I can’t wait…
我幻想当我们裸躺在床上
I dream of the moment when we are naked together in bed
当我可以抚摸你的大腿甚至
where I can stroke your thigh and perhaps even
你的阴♥部♥?
your quinny?
喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
请把手挪开
Remove your hand.
也许 阁下 我可以考虑考虑 不过…
Perhaps, Your Grace, we shall think on it, but…
我恪守教规 – 我也恪守教规
I am deeply religious. – But I am very religious, too.
大家都恪守教规
Very religious, yes!
“梵蒂冈”
THE VATICAN
教皇陛下 英格兰的神父已经来了
Your Holiness, the priest from England is here.
告诉我 孩子 现在英格兰的情况怎么样了?
Tell me, my son, what is the news of our brothers and sisters in England?
他们现在还支持那个私生女统治吗?
Do they still support the sovereignty of that illegitimate whore?
不 教皇陛下
No, Holy Father.
他们不停地祈祷 就是想让英格兰摆脱异教
They pray ceaselessly that England may be recovered from heresy.
恐怕祈祷还不行
Prayers may not be sufficient.
我会祈求神明的指引
I will ask for guidance in this matter.
千万别泄气
But do not despair.
俗话说 正义终究会到来
Was it not truly said that the righteous shall inherit the earth?
如此锐利的眼睛!
Such piercing eyes!
和非常轻率的行为!
And very indiscreet!
我的真诚的爱 充满我的心
My true love has my heart
也拥有她的心
and I have hers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!