不用照了
We have no need of that.
从你们脸上就能看出
The look on your face tells the queen
女王的容貌
all she needs to know about hers.
把所有的反光的镜子
The looking glass is banished
都从皇宫里撤走 包括那个
from our palace. That one.
还有这些
And those.
那个 和那个
And that one and that one.
全部撤走
All gone.
今天是您登基30周年的纪念日
This Accession Day is the 30th since you came to the throne.
您的骑士将互相搏击 以博您一笑
Your knights will fight each other for your favor.
或许他表演完毕就会消失
Perhaps he will follow this by disappearing.
30年的女王 26岁登基
30 years a queen… 26 when she became one.
– 那就是说她… – 出奇的年轻
– That means she is… – Astonishingly young.
也不至于年轻到…
Although not as astonishingly young
像埃塞克斯伯爵那样 神父
as the Earl of Essex, Father.
冉冉升起的新星啊 先生们 我们得适应他的存在
He’s a rising star, gentlemen. We must learn to live with him.
他最擅长的是什么? 我总是记不住
What precisely are his talents? I never can remember.
听说他有一双会说话的眼睛
I hear he has very expressive eyes.
他父亲死后
After his father died
我很乐意能照顾他
I was happy to have him in my care,
但是我不能说我完全了解他
but I could not say I know him.
我 来自农庄的野蔷薇爵士
I, Sir Eglantine of the Grange,
恳求你退出…
beg you to desist from being the champion
伟大女王的军团
of our glorious queen.
我对女王的爱远甚于你 年轻人
I love the Queen more than you ever will, young man.
站到一边 为’伟大之心’爵士让路
Stand aside, for I am “Sir Greatheart,”
我是骑士制度有史以来 最可爱的骑士
the sweetest knight in all chivalry.
沃尔特·劳利爵士理解的骑士精神
Sir Walter Raleigh’s knightly character
很显然不是在说他自己
is obviously not based upon his own.
吁 吁
Easy, easy.
沃辛汉姆的女儿…
Ah, Walsingham’s daughter
看起来颇为倾慕伯爵
seems quite an admirer of the earl.
Oh.
Oh.
跪下 孩子
Kneel, boy!
今天由沃尔特
Today it is Walter
获取头筹
that wears our favor.
我最喜爱的 沃尔特
My favor, Sir Walter.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我看傻子也会有个’最爱’
I see every fool must have a favor.
我命令你道歉 先生
I’ll call on you, sir, for your apology.
– 我是不是该…? – 不用
– Shall I? – No, no, no.
哈巴儿也会有脾气 大人
Dogs must have blood somehow, my lord.
弗朗西斯·沃辛汉姆小姐的裙子很是漂亮
Lady Frances Walsingham is wearing a very pretty dress.
大家会以为弗朗西斯·沃辛汉姆家的小姐
One would think Sir Francis’s daughter
应该渴望成为关注的焦点
wishes to be the center of attention.
弗朗西斯·沃辛汉姆小姐的追求者
The court of Lady Frances Walsingham.
应该会为殿下写下赞美的诗篇
We could compose anthems in her honor.
陛下
Your Majesty…
来吧 女士们 我们去看看埃塞克斯伯爵
Come ladies, we are going to watch the Earl of Essex
最喜欢的消遣 就是试图杀死别人
at his favorite pastime, which is trying to kill people,
弗朗西斯你和我走在一起
and Frances, you will walk with me.
对 埃塞克斯 就这样
Yes, Essex. That’s it.
你看起来快撑不住了 埃塞克斯
You look pale, Frances.
漂亮的躲闪!
Good parry!
你不介意吧?
Anything the matter?
你更喜欢谁 沃尔特还是埃塞克斯爵士?
Whom do you favor, Sir Walter or Essex?
当心!
Guard up!
你赞成决斗吗 弗朗西斯
Do you approve of dueling, Frances?
– 那是违法… – 那是违法的
– It is forbi… – It is forbidden,
就像其他的事情一样
as are so many other things.
漂亮!
Yes!
漂亮!漂亮!
Well done, sir! Well done!
让这颗高傲的头颅低垂
Pull his great heart down.
你不是来支持我的吗 夫人?
Do you not come out on my side, ma’am?
不 不 你必须得克制一下
No, no, no. You must be checked.
你这样的人得学会守规矩
Men like you must be ruled,
就像后来的莱斯特伯爵一样
as was the Earl of Leicester in the end.
我永远是您的仆人 夫人
I am always your servant, ma’am.
是
Yes…
我相信你会
I do believe you are.
但你受伤了
Oh, but you’re wounded.
我得亲自为你包扎一下
Oh, I must dress your wounds myself.
来
Come.
恕我冒昧 陛下 我…
If I have offended Your Majesty, l…
我曾经喜欢一个失败者 沃尔-特
I ever loved a loser, Wal-ter.
去拿绷带 弗朗西斯 快跑去
Fetch dressings, Frances. Go on. Run, girl.
我们是要去莱斯特伯爵的房♥间吗 夫人
We are going to the Earl of Leicester’s apartments, ma’am?
是 现在是你的了
Yes, they’re yours now.
你喜欢这礼物吗 你喜欢那房♥间?
You like my present? You like his rooms?
– 很喜欢! – 是的
– Very much! – Yes.
莱斯特伯爵的品位无人可比
The Earl of Leicester had excellent taste.
世上有那么多昂贵的家俱
They’re expensively furnished.
如果你喜欢昂贵的东西 那你只会得到债务 别无其他
You like expensive things and you have nothing but debts.
请进 这是你的了
Well, go on. They’re yours now.
我的一切都是您的
Everything I have is yours.
那让我们假装这房♥间是你的
Well, let us pretend that it is yours.
这样我们跨过门槛的时候才带劲
It will spice up the act of crossing the threshold.
你在看我的脚踝 埃塞克斯
Oh, you are looking at my ankle, Essex.
陛下的脚踝生的很好看
Well, Your Majesty has a very well-shaped ankle…
…轮廓完美
…and a perfect figure.
是的 一个欢乐的民族
Yes, well, I have a grateful nation
在折磨我的内心
gnawing at my insides.
– 安妮 – 是 夫人
– Anne… – Yes, ma’am.
坐 我们处理一下你的伤口
Sit. We must bind up your wounds.
这里不需要您了 洛佩兹医生
We have no need of you, Dr. Lopez.
你看起来像个淘气的小男生
Oh, you look like a naughty schoolboy.
你怎么会不喜欢那傻姑娘呢?
Why should you not like that foolish girl?
我看的出来你对她感兴趣
I can see that you like her.
– 不 她完全不能 .. – 完全不能与我相比
– No, she’s nothing… – Nothing compared to me.
我知道
I know.
您真好 夫人
You’re very kind, ma’am.
我可以对你更好
I could be even kinder.
陛下 您知道 我对您的爱…
Your Majesty knows that my love for you…
并不只是为了得到我的宠爱?
Is not simply a need for my favor?
我如何得知?
How do I know that?
恩 或许是 …
Mmm. Possibly.
你看起来忠诚有嘉
You seem sincere enough.
亲吻成就大事 罗宾
Great things hang on a kiss, Robin,
可是一旦王室牵扯在内 …
when princes are involved…
但你最好再吻我一次
but you’d better kiss me again.
现在 让我们听听你们对远征的提议
Well, let us hear of your proposed expedition.
我等对远征尚未有 …
It is not precisely
成熟的提议 陛下
our proposed expedition, Your Majesty.
伯力勋爵 对于我的不悦 永远都不要置身事外
Lord Burghley, do not distance yourself from my displeasure
直到你清楚地知道我确实不悦
until you know that I am displeased.
就我所知 那也许是个非常不错的提议
It may be a very good proposition, for all I know.
弗朗西斯 …
Francis…
葡萄牙为西班牙所占领
Portugal is occupied by Spain.
他们流亡的国王唐.安东尼奥
Their exiled King Don Antonio
也就此 站在了我们这一边 共同反对西班牙
is therefore, on our side against the Spanish.
我们的想法是 在西班牙从舰队的损失中
Our thought was that before the Spanish recover
恢复元气之前 我们可以 …
from the loss of the Armada, we attempt…
我们应当帮助 …
We should attempt to reinstate
我们的盟友唐·安东尼奥重登王位
our friend Don Antonio on the throne of Portugal…
– 完全正确 – 派遣军队远征?
– Precisely. – Send a military expedition?
呃 …
Uh…
这也许是个合理的提议
It may be a sound notion.
如果我们获胜 葡萄牙就将属于我们
If we succeeded, Portugal would be ours
我们就可以控制西班牙 到美洲的通商路线
and we would control the Spanish trade routes to the Americas.
陛下能 …
Your Majesty is able