来查看我被你推入何地?
To see what you have brought me to?
你看到了 我过的不好
As you see, I am not well.
大概这会令你高兴
Perhaps this pleases you.
是我使你如此的么? 玛丽
Was it I who brought you to this, Mary?
还能有谁?
Who else?
我比你想像的友好的多
I am more your friend than you imagine.
我是唯一阻挡在 你和灭亡之间的人
I am the only thing that stands between you and destruction.
皇室从不靠别人
Royalty stands with itself, madam.
再说又有谁会帮助我们?
Who else will stand with us or for us?
我们服务于人♥民♥ 玛丽
We serve the people, Mary.
我对人♥民♥有些厌烦
I am a little bored with the people.
我想是时候改改所谓”为民服务”的理念了
I think it is time we sent out for a different set of subjects.
连我的狗都不会这么想了
Well, this is what my dog thinks.
可能吧
Possibly.
– 我是来告诫你 – 为了什么?
– I am come to warn you. – Of what?
我的议会里 有人想要你死
There are those on my council who would have you dead.
他们说你密谋杀害我
They say you conspire against my life.
陛下 你知道我从没有-
Your Majesty knows I have never…
弗朗西斯·沃辛汉姆先生 在收集证据
Sir Francis Walsingham gathers evidence.
什么?
Of what?
如果他们把证据给我
And if I am given proof
我没有选择 只有担负起判处你死亡
I will have no choice but to take the sin of your death…
一个加冕的女王的死亡–
the death of a God-anointed queen…
的罪恶
upon my head.
不 你不敢
No, you would not dare.
到时我没有选择
I would have no choice.
那会引发战争
There will be war,
因我的死亡
cousin, on my death.
我的表亲与西班牙和法国的战争
A war of Spain and France
对抗这个渺小–
against this little…
卑鄙的国家 路德教懦夫的巢穴?
Vile country, nest of Lutheran chickens?
我并不想留在这里
I do not choose to stay here.
恩 谁会收留你?
Well, who would have you?
苏格兰?
Scotland?
或者 你那个感恩的儿子?
Or your oh-so-grateful son?
你真冷酷 陛下
You are hard, madam.
生存的艰辛使我如此
It’s the business of living that has made me so.
噢?
Oh?
你在用冰冷的目光看我 表亲
Oh, you cast a cold eye upon me, cousin.
你我都是这个时代的囚犯
We are both prisoners of the time, you and I.
都是囚犯?
Both prisoners?
那我们能一起走向自♥由♥吗?
Then shall we two walk free together?
再说一次 我是来告诫–
I say again, I am come to warn…
不 我是…
No, I am…
我是来劝告你
I am come to counsel you.
我是来恳求你
I am come to implore you.
我是来乞求你
I am come to beg you
不要再坚持叛国
not to persist in your treason.
我发誓 表亲
I swear to you, cousin,
我没有任何害你的意图
that I have no intent against you.
我只想得到自♥由♥
That all I seek is liberty.
我恳求上帝 你或我的自♥由♥
I pray to God the death of one of us is not
不是以另一人的死亡 为代价
the only way to buy the freedom of the other.
是的
Oui.
日后终会见分晓
We shall see.
最终 我能为您而战了
At last I am able to fight your cause.
便宜了那些荷兰佬
The Dutch.
以神之名 我们和 荷兰有什么共同之处?
What in God’s name do we have in common with the Dutch?
我们的信仰 陛下
Our religion, ma’am.
荷兰人没有信仰 他们有奶酪
The Dutch have no religion, they have cheese.
如果我们没能抵挡 帕尔玛公爵…
If we do not contain the Duke of Parma
和他的西班牙军队
and his Spanish army
他今年年底就会 攻打到我国
he’ll be knocking at our door by the end of the year.
对您的命令 我感激不尽 陛下
I can’t tell you how I appreciate this command, madam.
您对我的信任意义非凡
And how I value your trust in me.
你是个假将军 罗宾
You are a fireside general, Robin.
– 我应该要把你留在身边 – 贝丝!
– I would have you by my side. – Bess!
我的表亲密谋要杀我 而你却要离开我
My cousin Mary plots against my life and you leave me.
埃塞克斯伯爵 我的继子 陛下
Ah, the Earl of Essex, my stepson, ma’am.
他是我的士兵之一
I have given him a command.
他是埃塞克斯夫人的儿子?
Is that Lady Essex’s son?
是的 陛下 他随我征战
‘Tis, ma’am. He fights alongside me.
长成了漂亮的小伙子
He’s grown into a pretty youth.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我从你眼中看到了世界
I see a world in your eyes.
比星星更明亮
They… they outshine the stars.
以你的年龄 真是个出色的恭维 我的大人
You turn an excellent compliment for one so young, my lord.
如果我来回应 真是很少能见到如此…
If I may return it, it is rare to find such…
漂亮的人物
beauty
…居然拥有这样好的表达能力
gifted with the power of self-expression.
我们出发吧
Come along, sir.
噢 好吧 你们出发吧
Oh well, off you go.
你们两个看起来 非常英勇
And don’t the pair of you look valiant indeed?
再见 我的贝丝
Farewell, my Bess.
安全归来
Come back safely.
荷兰
The Dutch.
天佑吾国
Heaven help us.
有消息了?
You have news?
荷兰来的?
From Holland.
莱斯特伯爵安全?
The Earl of Leicester is safe.
陛下 我们截获了 一封密信
Madam, we have intercepted a coded letter
是所谓的苏格兰女王 寄给
from the so-called Queen of Scots
安东尼 巴宾顿先生的
to Sir Anthony Babington.
原件的抄件
Copy of the original,
这个是…
and here…
译文
the transcript.
There,and here.
“王国内外
“The affair being thus prepared and forces in readiness
诸事已备
both within and without the realm,
适时 可派六人…
then will it be time to set the six gentlemen…
誓弑女王”
to work on the Queen’s murder.”
她对我做过承诺
She gave me her word.
证据已足以证明她…
Proof positive that she…
正在密谋害您 陛下
conspires against you, madam.
你怎么得到这些信?
How came you by these letters?
和她共谋的人里 有我们的人?
Do we have someone of ours in her confidence?
即便如此 到底是他的计划还是她的?
And if so, is this his scheme or hers?
这些人能接近她 陛下
These gentlemen approached her, Your Majesty.
她赞同他们的计划 并表示鼓励
And she has countenanced their scheme and given it her encouragement.
很明显她想要您死
This is plain evidence she seeks your death.
我看是你希望她死 弗朗西斯 你甚至已经盖上绞架的印♥章♥
As you do wish for hers, Sir Francis. You’ve already marked it with the gallows.
是玛丽女王自己 盖上印♥章♥的么?
Or did Queen Mary make that mark herself?
在您面前没有任何的 谎言和伪造 陛下
There is no lie or counterfeit laid here before you, madam.
即使这会招致 西班牙的愤怒
And though it call down the wrath of Spain upon us,
我的意见是 我们要处决她
I say, she should be dealt with.
我不会急进 先生
I will not move precipitately, sir.
西班牙过去几年 都在造船
The Spanish build ships these last years
我们没有实力 对抗他们
and we have none to put against them.
我不会冒进
I will not move too soon.
我要写信给 莱斯特伯爵
I will write to the Earl of Leicester.
不论伯爵是什么意见 陛下
Whatever the Earl’s view, madam,
我们还是建议您–
we must advise you that…
我是阴谋的目标
I am subject of plots and conspiracies
而能来保卫我的人 只有你–
and all I have to defend me is you and…
还有老弱的伯力大人!
sad old Lord Burghley!
我需要莱斯特 让他回来
I want Leicester! Bring him home!
陛下 军队…
The army, madam,
需要他们的将军
have need of their general.
那么…你的间谍
So… your spy,
我们的间谍–
our spy…
他是谁