他们大概会更高兴
if it was a French hand being chopped off.
天佑女王!
God save the Queen!
我举着的手属于 一个真正的英格兰人
I have here the hand of a true Englishman
他爱他的女王 爱他的国家
who loves his Queen and his country.
他爱我爱到要侮辱我
He loves me enough to insult me, like so many men.
看起来人们 对这桩婚事有些意见
It would appear that the people have little stomach for this marriage.
法国人去死
Death to the French!
那么女王对人♥民♥ 也有些意见
Then the Queen has little stomach for the people.
说起婚事 你妻子怎么样了 大人?
As we talk of marriage, how is you wife, my lord?
她还好么?
Is she well?
你…妻子 罗宾?
Your… wife, Robin?
我以为你和埃塞克斯夫人 已经结婚了
I understood that you and Lady Essex are married
所以她才怀了你的孩子
and that she carries your child.
你真混♥蛋♥
Oh, you son of a whore!
陛下
Your Majesty,
您要知道…
you must know that…
什么 大人?
Know what, my lord?
…要不是您早已将我抛弃
…that I would never have taken a wife
…我是决不会结婚的
if there were but a chance you would smile upon my suit.
我…
I never…
我再也不想见到你
I never wish to see your face again.
我的心还是你的 我发誓
My heart still runs on you, I swear it.
在我绞死你之前离开 我想绞死你
Be off before I hang you, I am minded to hang you now!
-亲手! -贝丝
– With my own hands, too! – Bess.
从我面前滚开
Get out of my sight!
禁止你出现在这里
We forbid you access to our presence.
从此宫庭不欢迎你
You are no longer welcome at our court.
滚吧 大人
Be gone, sir.
立刻
Now.
你们想知道 我对与法国联姻的态度么?
You ask to know my inclination as to the French marriage?
陛下
Your Majesty,
如果这是您想要的…
your subjects seek only your happiness
…只是您个人的幸福
and if it is what you seek,
我们请求您听听 人♥民♥的声音–
all we would urge you is that if the voice of the people…
你们难道不是说过…
You all know my mind.
对于我的统治和国家 没有什么是比–
Could there be any more security for my reign and my realm
我结婚 生子
than that I should marry and have a child
延续由我父王亨利八氏传下 的皇室一脉 更有保障的?
and continue the line of my father King Henry VIII?
你 你 还有你 不是都跟我说…
Have I not been told by you and you and you
我要像其他女人一样结婚 生下继承人
that I should do as other women do and get me an heir?
是的 但是人♥民♥–
Yes, but the people…
你们以为我不想要孩子么?
Do you imagine I do not want a child?
你们以为我不想 怀抱婴儿?
Do you imagine I do not have the desire to hold a babe in mine arms?
因为我高贵的地位 我就应该与众不同?
Am I so unnatural to you by virtue of my exalted position?
现在 我终于找到一个男人 既高贵
Now I have at last found a man that is both royal
同时我也喜欢 为什么我不能…
and to my liking, may I not…
我又不是石头做的
Am I made of stone, gentlemen?
那么…
And so…
再见了
farewell.
有些王室成员根本不配得到我的祝福
Some princes do not deserve their subjects.
但你恰好相反 陛下
It is the opposite case with you, madam.
您 一个好人 一个学者
A courtier and a scholar
一个诗人
and a poet
一个异常美丽的女人
and a woman of great beauty.
我会珍惜这最后的赞美 我的大人
It is the last compliment I shall treasure, my lord.
你也了解使我们分离的原因
You know well what it is that separates us.
是因为罗马教廷是他们心里的刺
It is the public practice of the Roman religions… sticks in their hearts.
没有任何王子 是我更想与之结合…
There is no prince in the world to whom I would rather be bound
或携手共度一生的
or with whom I would rather spend the days of my life.
我很悲伤 却不能显出我的不满
“I grieve and dare not show my discontent.
明明是爱却必须表现成恨
I love and yet I’m forced to seem to hate.
做了的事却必须申请根本无意去做
I do yet dare not say I ever meant.
我外表沉默
I seem stark mute,
内心却有万语想说
yet inwardly do prate.
我是自己却又不属于自己
I am and I’m not.
我内心冰冷却已是燃尽的尘埃
I freeze yet am burned.
由一个我变成了另一个我
Since from myself another self I turn.
我的烦恼如同阳光下的影子
My care is like my shadow in the sun.
它跟随我 挥之不去
It follows me flying, flies when I pursue it,
如影随形
stands and lies by me,
做我所作
does what I have done.
要不就是给我 更多虚无的满足
Or let me live with some more sweet content,
要不就会催我去死
or die.
由此使我忘却早已逝去的爱
And so forget what love ere meant.”
好了 英格兰 女王整个都是你们的了
Well England, the Queen is all yours.
七年之后
Seven years later
阿 弗朗西斯
Ah, Francis.
子民们 女王在巡游
Your Queen has been on progress, good people,
但她很高兴回家
but she is glad to be again home.
要把她和民众隔开
She should be kept from the people.
需要么?
Should she be?
难道她不需要他们的爱吧?
Has she not need of their love?
– 我是说 自从莱斯特离开之后… – 罗马传来情报
– I mean, with Leicester gone… – Intelligence from Rome.
那些要取悦女王 的领主现在高兴多了
Not half as glad, it may be said, as the lords who entertained her,
因为他们可以省下 款待女王的开销了
since they are relieved of the expense of her entertainments.
– 必须告诉她 – 什么时候?
She must be told. But when?
谁来告诉她?
And which of us should tell her?
我会实话实说
I’ll tell her straight, my lord.
谁让我天生一张通报坏消息的脸
I have the right face for bad news.
当贵族盛宴款待人♥民♥
…While people feast at the expense of the nobility,
那英格兰就有希望了 是不是?
then there is hope for England yet, eh?
– 陛下 – 弗朗西斯大人
– Your Majesty? – Sir Francis.
罗马传来消息 陛下
News from Rome, madam.
恐怕不是好消息
No good news then.
罗马教皇宣布您是异端
His holiness… declares you a heretic,
革出教门 任何天主教♥徒♥…
excommunicates you and says that for all good Catholics
刺杀您 都不会判死刑
killing you would be no murder.
陛下! 陛下!
Your Majesty! Your Majesty!
陛下!
Your Majesty!
– 让让…让让 – 让开
– Make way… make way. – Get back.
让让!
– Make way, I say. – Make way!
让陛下过去
Let Her Majesty pass!
我该如何回应这番恭维?
And am I supposed to return the compliment
找到他们然后杀死他们?
and slaughter them where I find them?
罗马教皇坚持…
It means His Holiness intends
将天主教置于 英格兰君权之上
to put a Catholic upon the English throne.
让他先把我从王位上 弄下来再说
He’ll have to push me off it first.
有些势力会帮助他 陛下
There are those who would help him, madam.
西班牙腓力国王 乐于为教皇效力
Philip of Spain was ever anxious to do the Pope’s bidding.
没教皇的指令 他连鞋带都不敢系
He does not lace his shoes without a Papal dispensation.
那麻烦就是他咯?
So we may expect him, gentlemen.
他可能会假手 他英格兰的盟友
Or he may work through loyal friends closer to home.
– 您的表亲 玛丽 – 你教我怎么做?
– Your cousin Mary… – And you would have me act?
反击 反击 还是反击 是么? 弗朗西斯
Strike, strike and strike again, eh, Francis?
当时机成熟之时 弗朗西斯
When the occasion calls for it, Francis,
我会反击的
I will strike.
我的大人…你也许 还记得这位先生
My lord… you may remember this gentlemen.
他曾刺杀女王
He made the attempt on Her Majesty’s life.
他是天主教♥徒♥ 他认得
He’s a Catholic and he’s known to those
那些认识所谓”苏格兰女王”的人
who know the so-called Scottish Queen.
他来帮助我们 将那个…
He will now help us lead that devilish…
邪恶腐朽诡诈的女人…
corrupt scheming woman
以一种女王无法忽视的方式引向背叛
to betray herself in a way that Her Majesty will not be able to ignore.
那么…
So…
你会告诉我们 那个邪恶女人
you will reveal to us the conspiracies
的阴谋?
in the mind of this evil woman?
如果玛丽女王
What if Her Majesty Queen Mary
没有考虑什么阴谋呢?
has no thoughts of conspiracy in her head?
她会有的
She will have them.
我刚才去看 女王巡视
I am lately come from the Presence.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!