And you can touch it all,
你能触摸到各种不同的邮件
And they put it in these Shiny bins.
放到闪亮的盒子里面
Shiny bins? Right.
闪亮的盒子?
What do you think? It Sounds great.
觉得很好玩吧
Good.
太好了
Can we go there?
我们到哪里,如何?
Well, um…

I gotta work here, maybe… maybe You can work there.
我得在这上班 你到哪里玩耍吧
Okay, I’ll work there.
好的,我自己过去
Oh, I don’t think this is The place My dad was talking about.
这不是爸爸提及的地方
Is there a different mailroom?
有别的邮件收发室吗?
No. This is the only one.
只此一家
It’s not very shiny.
一点都不闪亮
Now… over here’s the trench.
这里是管道
All the mail comes out that Shooter.
邮件从发射台送过来
Scan and find the floor each Piece is moving to. Put it in a canister
把邮件分类 放到不同的罐子里面
And shove it up the tube with The same number.
然后把罐子堆放到 同一地区的管道
You got that?
懂吗?
I think so.
大概懂了
This place reminds me of Santa’s workshop.
这让我想起了 圣诞老人的工作室
Except it smells like mushrooms,
但这里有着汽油味道
And everyone looks like they Wanna hurt me.
而且大家都似乎很凶
Uh, greenway’s coming in tomorrow,
格林威先生明天就回来了
So, what… what do we got?
有什么好办法?
Well, Morris and i have been Brainstorming,
莫里斯和我经过了头脑风暴法
And we’ve come up with what I Think
终于想到了
Is a pretty big idea.
一个伟大的主意
Great, what?
什么主意?
You’re gonna love it, it’s fantastic.
你肯定喜欢的
What?
到底是什么?
Okay, picture this…
简单说来
We bring in miles finch.
我们可以请迈尔斯.芬奇过来
The miles finch?
迈尔斯.芬奇?
The golden ghost.
<金色鬼魂>的作者
We bring him in!
请他过来
He’s written more classics than dr. Seuss.
他比苏斯博士 更能创作经典故事
It ain’t gonna be easy,
但这也不容易
But I think it’s worth a shot.
但值得一试
My two top writers, my crack team, My fun squad…
我的两位左右手 团队合作者
You came in here pitching me The idea of hiring another writer?
来到这里 竟然让我另请高明?
Yeah.
是的
Miles finch.
迈尔斯.芬奇
I like it. Chuckles
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢
Then I traveled through the seven Levels Of the candy cane forest
我在糖果森林连闯七关
And past the sea of swirly-twirly Gumdrops.
然后到达水果糖的海洋
Gasps ooh!

Wow… it’s sucky.
这东西好好玩
Ohh, it’s wonderful. Yes!
太棒了
That is marvelous how that…
非常美妙
Oh! (laughs

Oh, it’s very sucky.
能吸引东西的
It’s very… sucky.
吸力特强
So, how’d you get here?
你怎会到这里工作的?
Work release.
劳♥改♥啊
Mm.

Oh, syrup and coffee?
果汁咖啡吗?
Why didn’t I think of that? Can I Try some?
我能尝尝吗?
Be my guest.
随便
Very generous of you.
你真好人
Mmm. Gasps I love syrup.
我喜欢果汁
Ohh, I love it.
爱死了
Mmm…

You know, I know I sound like a Broken record,
虽然我们初次见面
But we are buddies.
但我们是好朋友
You’re my best friend, that’s it.
最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
最好的朋友
You know, buddy, nobody around Here listens to me.
这里没人愿意听我的话
I got really good ideas. Yeah? I believe it.
但我是有想法的认
I know, I’m right, I listen to you.
我知道啊,在听呢
You have great ideas.
你有伟大的想法
I just try to go with the flow, You know?
我尝试适应现在安逸的生活
Good, you go with the flow.
适应安逸的生活
Yeah. Go with the flow.
是啊
No, I gotta get out of the flow.
但天降大任 必先苦其心智,劳其筋骨
Well, and then get out of the flow.
苦其心智,劳其筋骨
I’m in the flow, that’s what got Me here.
所以现在我无所事事
I got to… I’m 26 years old, I got nothin’ to show for it.
我都26岁,一事无成
You’re young. You’re so young.
你还年轻啊
My papa… yeah?
我爸爸 怎么了?
He didn’t make master tinker till He was 490, so…
直到490岁才学会做手工呢
Four-hundred and ninety? Yeah.
490岁? 是啊
Tickle fight! Tickle fight!
看我怎么给你搔痒
Tickle fight! Tickle fight!
看我怎么给你搔痒
My favorite book of yours has Got to be gus’ pickles.
年度我最喜欢的书 就是您的作品
It’s existential, yet it’s so Accessible.
通俗易懂
Uh, Mr. Finch, uh, Eugene duperies Here.
芬奇先生 我是尤金.度普里斯
It’s a thrill just to be talking To you On our speakerphone.
和你谈话真是我的荣幸
Miles, um, so, what do you think? Can you fly in tomorrow?
迈尔斯 你能明天过来一趟吗?
I’ll give you five hours tomorrow,
我给你们五个小时
Not a minute more.
一分钟不多
Oh, that’s… that’s great.
太好了
I’d like a black s500to receive Me at the airport.
接待我的人要穿黑色衣服
I need the interior of that car
车子里面也要黑色的
To be 71 degrees exactly.
七点一刻
We can do that. Deborah: Mr. Hobbs?
可以的 霍布斯先生?
There’s a situation downstairs.
楼下有异样
Finch: I’m sorry, what?
你说什么?
No, hold on, miles. Deb, hang up.
请稍等 迈尔斯,Deb,你先挂线
Finch: I do not hold. Do not put Me on hold.
不要让我久等
Deborah: We have a problem in the Mailroom.
邮件收发室出乱子了
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Don’t speak… Deborah, hang up!
不要再说了 迪波拉,挂线吧
Finch: That’s it, I’m gone. Miles!
我要挂线了 迈尔斯
Finch: I’ll be there tomorrow… 71 Degrees.
记住了,明天七点一刻
Deborah: Sir, chuck in the mailroom Needs to talk to you.
收发室负责任要和你谈谈
Chuck… what, chuck?
怎么回事?
I mean, what could be going on Down there
楼下会发生什么事呢?
That’s so important you had to Interrupt me, what?
值得你中途扰乱我的计划?
Whoomp, there it is! A little Louder
太棒了,再大声点
Whoomp, there it is! Come on, y’all
太棒了,来吧
Whoomp! There it is
来啊
Upside down and inside out hey!
翻来覆去
I’m ’bout to show all you folks
我要让你们见识见识
What it’s all about hey!
到底什么叫做厉害
Time for me to get on the mike
给我来发言了
And make this mother of a party Hype
让大家狂欢
I’m takin’ you back to the old School
让我带你回去过去的时光
’cause I’m an old fool who’s so cool
我喜欢怀缅,而且不善言辞
If you wanna get down, I’m gonna Show you the way
请坐下吧,我告诉你怎么走
whoomp, there it is, let me hear you say
太棒了,请继续发言吧
whoomp, there it is! Come on, y’all
太妙了,来吧
whoomp! There it is a little louder
精彩啊,大声点
whoomp, there it is! Come on, y’all
好极了,来吧
whoomp, there it is!
来啊
hi.
你好
Wow.

You look miraculous.
你真漂亮
So do you.
你也是
Thank you.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!